Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Daytime play

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm very partial to daytime play. Do most women on here think that because of this that the guy is married? I don't accom as I have a small daughter who lives with me and I don't want to expose her to this lifestyle.

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I prefer daytime as by 10.30pm I'm off for a shower and bed and asleep by 11pm.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I only do daytime as well mainly because I still live at home plus my dad is retired so he's pretty much home 24/7. I'm sure I state this on my profile.

I'm sure it's necessary to explain why guys like me can't accomodate. It does bug me sometimes how us single men somehow get tarnished with the same brush as those who lie about being single on their profiles

over a year ago

It is general opinion that a guy is married for many number of reasons that if they were female wouldn't concern anyone.

Sad fact is a lot of men are married and playing away and women are more likely to care about that, men don't tend to care (and may have even fetishized) when women are cheating.

over a year ago

if a woman can only meet during the day its usually because that's when the kids are at school...well that's my reason anyway

over a year ago

Same here with having a child daytime play is so much easier and as I work too don't really wanna be up late night ... Just wish married men would stop given single men a bad name by lying about it .. some women don't care if yr married . I personally want single men .x

over a year ago

I prefer daytime meets because I'm married.

over a year ago

"Same here with having a child daytime play is so much easier and as I work too don't really wanna be up late night ... Just wish married men would stop given single men a bad name by lying about it .. some women don't care if yr married . I personally want single men .x "

I agree with you that married men should stop giving single men like me a bad name. The only reason I'm on here is because I'm single and want to meet new people and make new friends

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't like meeting in the day because I look much better in poor light. I might consider a very over cast day if the curtains are drawn.

Post new Message to Thread