Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

exploring boundaries

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Singles and couples. ...are you set in your ways ?

Do you know what you enjoy and your sticking to it ?

Or do you seek to try new things, exploring or pushing your boundaries?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ngandnickCouple
over a year ago

Haverhill

We know what we like but our boundaries can move depending on experiences or fantasies that we'd possibly like to explore

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always enjoy having my boundaries pushed

over a year ago

i think ive tried everything some i didnt like and some i did, i think it would be hard to push my boundaries as i cant think of anything else left to try and if ive tried it and didnt like i im not likely to be doing it again

im always open to new sugestions i just cant think of anything new to try right now

over a year ago

The only boundaries set in stone for us are the type of people we like to play with, not necessarily what we're prepared to do when with them

By *ack with a bangCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

"The only boundaries set in stone for us are the type of people we like to play with, not necessarily what we're prepared to do when with them "

Exactly this also

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I see it as sexual exploration rather than pushing boundaries because if I had a boundary, (and I have several) I wouldn't go near it never mind push it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Sometimes I want to explore my boundaries and sometimes I want to lay on the sofa with a blanket on me and watch The Voice while I'm drinking coffee and eating chocolate.

It's a roller coaster ride round here.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

I have tried most things and only after meeting different types of men on here I now know what I like and what I don't like. This is why its important to me to meet the right men who like the same as what I do otherwise its a waste of time.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I have tried a lot of things but am always open to new experiences and ideas. My tastes certainly change too. Variety is the spice of life.

over a year ago

"Singles and couples. ...are you set in your ways ?

Do you know what you enjoy and your sticking to it ?

Or do you seek to try new things, exploring or pushing your boundaries? "

Always learning

over a year ago

I like to explore my boundaries, how far and with whom totally depends on the person I am playing with.

I had a conversation, not on this site, about this with someone just yesterday. They seemed to expect me to want to totally sub to them immediately, that's not how I work, I mentioned the build up of trust to them and they didn't get it.

I like to push my boundaries but wouldn't in that situation, because I wouldn't know how far it would go and if boundaries were crossed what the reaction would be.

If all are happy to push boundaries go for it but always be wise to the situation in hand

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Explore - yes.

Pushed - no.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I'd certainly love the opportunity to explore some more. Not so much push boundaries though because I have boundaries in place for a reason. My problem has always been just finding a woman who wants to explore with me

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Push boundaries all the time and always think we have reached a level but new ideas pop up ... Not to say a good old vanilla session great too... The fun is not knowing which way it is going x

over a year ago

"I like to explore my boundaries, how far and with whom totally depends on the person I am playing with.

I had a conversation, not on this site, about this with someone just yesterday. They seemed to expect me to want to totally sub to them immediately, that's not how I work, I mentioned the build up of trust to them and they didn't get it.

I like to push my boundaries but wouldn't in that situation, because I wouldn't know how far it would go and if boundaries were crossed what the reaction would be.

If all are happy to push boundaries go for it but always be wise to the situation in hand "

This is what so puts me off putting sub on my profile - some men just take it as a green light to follow their own agenda regardless - not how it works at all

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

A lot of wannabe Doms have no clue. Due to my profile saying thatI can be sub ssometimes I get (mostly) couples who want to go straight into effectively abusing me without even discussing what we might all wish to get from a meet.

I even had "we don't want to get to know you. We just want to fuck you up".

To push boundaries, one first needs to understand those boundaries and how the play partner feels as they approach their boundaries.

over a year ago

Well for me personally (jane) since joining 2 years ago and going from only ever sleeping with hubby in my life to now enjoying having fun with others I'd say my boundaries have been well and truly shifted, I've tried things I'd never have even dared dream of....plainly put I've gone from "downright prude" to "downright rude" in a short space of time and loving every second I do however have some things that are a definite no and will always stay that way x

over a year ago

Boundaries between ourselves are there to be pushed. However, our boundaries with meets are set in stone x

over a year ago

I have tried everything i want to so now we have boundaries we stick too.

Post new Message to Thread