Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Message Approach

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Initial thoughts/help!

I'm quietly confident when approaching women when out or at clubs. I love a good friendly chat and flirt before a meet however finding on here the delete button is vastly over used on my first messages sent even though they honour the profile....

Anyone got advice or on that fancy a chat/potential meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Read profile, make sure you match criteria, introduce yourself, attach a face pic...there is no magic or secret to it..

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Many people read the profile before reading the message. If there is nothing there they delete the message.

Maybe that could have something to do with it.

over a year ago

"Many people read the profile before reading the message. If there is nothing there they delete the message.

Maybe that could have something to do with it."

This, many people, especially women, view profiles in stealth mode. If there is nothing to see mail gets deleted no matter what is said in it.

over a year ago

It's like a candy store for women so you gotta accept deletes are gonna happen. As others have said your profile has very little content and no public photos...some people are put off by cock pics too so having it as your profile pic may not help

over a year ago

"Many people read the profile before reading the message. If there is nothing there they delete the message.

This

over a year ago

Yep. I don't reply if i can't see any pictures or the profile doesn't stand out as someone I'm interested in...regardless of how good the message is.

over a year ago

Maybe that could have something to do with it.

Yep. I don't reply if i can't see any pictures or the profile doesn't stand out as someone I'm interested in...regardless of how good the message is. "

Just out of interest...what makes a profile stand out to you?

over a year ago

"Initial thoughts/help!

I'm quietly confident when approaching women when out or at clubs. I love a good friendly chat and flirt before a meet however finding on here the delete button is vastly over used on my first messages sent even though they honour the profile....

Anyone got advice or on that fancy a chat/potential meet? "

you lead with a cock avatar most will delete solely on that

By *piritsonfabCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

There's nothing in your profile to go on. .. no pics, no detail.... you could be any one of thousands.

Having said that if I got a nice polite suitable message I would reply regardless of profile. But many don't.

over a year ago

One that always works for us is.....your missus is really hot, I'd love to fuck her

Never fails to get a reply

over a year ago

"One that always works for us is.....your missus is really hot, I'd love to fuck her

Never fails to get a reply "

she is really hot though so that part was fact based

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Initial thoughts/help!

If a profile has nothing but cock on it I think 'Cock' and delete normally. Takes some decent pics and consign the cock to the back end of friends pics.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Initial thoughts/help!

Can I suggest that you look at the (numerous) threads giving advice on profiles.

For me, the fact that there are three lines of text and the only photo you have is your cock, means any message would be an instant delete.

You need to remember that single guys vastly outnumber the women, so you need to sell yourself.

The other option is to simply stick to clubs.

Best of luck.

Nita

over a year ago

"One that always works for us is.....your missus is really hot, I'd love to fuck her

Never fails to get a reply she is really hot though so that part was fact based "

over a year ago

If you really want to be successful, you need to send a dick pic. No woman can resist that

over a year ago

"If you really want to be successful, you need to send a dick pic. No woman can resist that "

over a year ago

"If you really want to be successful, you need to send a dick pic. No woman can resist that

"

If you're chatting to couples 3 or 4 dick pics works best, even better if one of them shows you cumming

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Initial thoughts/help!

Do you walk up to people in a club with your knob out? It tends not to work on here either!

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Its people's choice to use the delete button. Accept that

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Gizzashagyabitch"

over a year ago

Personally I message anyone if something attracts my attention. I never send "Wanna fuck now" messages and never mention sex until we're both getting quite chatty.

At the moment 2 of my messages or forum inputs has gained me 3 cd's by the Saw Doctors and hopefully an historical walk about in Chester and Lancaster when we can both commit.

Not bad for a ginger catholic with square bollox!

over a year ago

There's no message that will make anyone fuck you.

over a year ago

Just say what you see, I don't really look through profiles and send messages but when I do its usually something funny rather then the boring "hi you ok, looking hot" messages

Post new Message to Thread