Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Last min

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do people live it to the last min to answer ads looking for meets? I think there looking for what they think is the best esp men, never works that why guys believe me lol. You lose every time, and lose the chance of a long lasting sexy friendship. Just my opion really.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I suppose if your advertising a meet today that's what they are expecting

over a year ago

I'm not convinced they're that bothered otherwise they wouldn't leave it to the last minute

By *heclitmaster84Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Why do people live it to the last min to answer ads looking for meets? I think there looking for what they think is the best esp men, never works that why guys believe me lol. You lose every time, and lose the chance of a long lasting sexy friendship. Just my opion really."
that's so true what you two say but you do get some couples that want last minute meets x

over a year ago

Hedging their bets for something better.

I often wonder how many responses you get for a meet but Sony think I'm brave enough to put one up to test haha

over a year ago

"Hedging their bets for something better.

I often wonder how many responses you get for a meet but Sony think I'm brave enough to put one up to test haha "

Sony ?? Damn auto correct! ! ** don't

By *heclitmaster84Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I often wonder how many responses you get for a meet but Sony think I'm brave enough to put one up to test haha "

If you you do it you'll get inbox full xx

over a year ago

We've had the same today, asking for a meet since yesterday, but had most response tonight, couples from miles away wanting to come over now. We wanted a meet this evening, not midnight lol.

Too late, we're watching the rugby now

over a year ago

"Why do people live it to the last min to answer ads looking for meets? I think there looking for what they think is the best esp men, never works that why guys believe me lol. You lose every time, and lose the chance of a long lasting sexy friendship. Just my opion really."

Portsmouth is a long way from here, but would be good to meet new friends

over a year ago

they might also think you'll be desperate if you haven't found anyone.

most guys don't want friendship, they want an easy fuck with no effort, and regular of that.

By *heBakeOLiteGirlWoman
over a year ago

62 West Wallaby Street (not real address)

I tried and ended up with 1300 messages in my inbox. Haven't done it since. Didn't end up meeting anyone

over a year ago

I often wonder how many responses you get for a meet but Sony think I'm brave enough to put one up to test haha If you you do it you'll get inbox full xx"

That I very much doubt !!! The men around here seem to be more like mice

over a year ago

"they might also think you'll be desperate if you haven't found anyone.

most guys don't want friendship, they want an easy fuck with no effort, and regular of that."

That's not true for all of us men, friends are good, friends with benefits can be good too... but it doesn't always have to be sexual

over a year ago

"We've had the same today, asking for a meet since yesterday, but had most response tonight, couples from miles away wanting to come over now. We wanted a meet this evening, not midnight lol.

Too late, we're watching the rugby now "

Yeah we get that. I can put a meet up a weeks notice and get the odd message. Then come Saturday everyone's messaging me. By that time I've been out done my usual shop, out with digs visited family etc. Then before we know it were ordering takeaway for another night in

over a year ago

"We've had the same today, asking for a meet since yesterday, but had most response tonight, couples from miles away wanting to come over now. We wanted a meet this evening, not midnight lol.

Yeah we get that. I can put a meet up a weeks notice and get the odd message. Then come Saturday everyone's messaging me. By that time I've been out done my usual shop, out with digs visited family etc. Then before we know it were ordering takeaway for another night in "

Don't suppose you fancy meet now do you lol only joking x

over a year ago

most guys don't want friendship, they want an easy fuck with no effort, and regular of that.

That's not true for all of us men, friends are good, friends with benefits can be good too... but it doesn't always have to be sexual "

i didn't mean you and i didn't say all men, i said most.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Too late, we're watching the rugby now "

Same as us lol xx

over a year ago

They may have just logged in and looked through the meet requests (I like to look on the more positive side of things).

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/03/16 22:19:48]

over a year ago

Same as us lol xx"

Frustrating as we don't get much free time

over a year ago

If they are using the meet feature.. And looking on who is meeting today.. And you are on there.. Then they are going to message.. Especially on a weekend night.

You should really take the meet down once you've decided you you have changed your mind or its got too late.

over a year ago

That's not true for all of us men, friends are good, friends with benefits can be good too... but it doesn't always have to be sexual

i didn't mean you and i didn't say all men, i said most."

I know you didn't mean me honey, but I thought most men wanted friends too? Or am I just weird?

over a year ago

Same as us lol xx

Frustrating as we don't get much free time "

we dont. and we also think about going out but then times past and we stay in

over a year ago

I know you didn't mean me honey, but I thought most men wanted friends too? Or am I just weird? "

nope, you're not weird. respect for others would entail some kind of interaction other than ordering women off here as a service.

over a year ago

I know you didn't mean me honey, but I thought most men wanted friends too? Or am I just weird?

nope, you're not weird. respect for others would entail some kind of interaction other than ordering women off here as a service."

friends first, anything else is a bonus.

Well I must be doing it right sometimes, I have some very good friends on here

over a year ago

nope, you're not weird. respect for others would entail some kind of interaction other than ordering women off here as a service.

friends first, anything else is a bonus.

Well I must be doing it right sometimes, I have some very good friends on here "

i have very few, some i haven't even met at all but been chatting to forever now.

do prefer seeing them in my inbox than the disrespectful guys.

over a year ago

Know that feeling!

Love receiving friendly messages, much better than the sleezy stuff

over a year ago

always.

Post new Message to Thread