Straight men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/03/16 13:00:51]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Whats with straight men wanting to me tv/ts there men in skirts or am i missing some thing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" am i missing some thing?"

Much

over a year ago

"Whats with straight men wanting to me tv/ts there men in skirts or am i missing some thing"

Many people on this site who use the label TV/TS are transgender. That means that they should be treated as the gender that they are transitioning to.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Whats with straight men wanting to me tv/ts there men in skirts or am i missing some thing"

As someone once pointed out - there's 'straight' and 'fab straight'.

Some TvTs look extremely feminine so I guess that's what he attractor is, not necessarily their cock.

over a year ago

I mean, you could ask why a straight couple is looking to only meet men.

But you know. Live and let live.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Yes, you're missing something.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

yes ... your missing the stockings,boots,wig,make up,

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

Totally missing something !

over a year ago

I am a straight guy, as much as I dont want to kiss, wank, suck or fuck another man but I dont mind another man wanking me and sucking my cock but only when we are in a mfmf meet, there isnt a 'label' for that I dont think, I wouldnt say I was fully bisexual as I dont wanna do things to other guys, neither am I bi-curious as I have had a guy wank me and suck my cock and I liked it, so I suppose my profile has to state 'straight'

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I've met *loads* of 'straight' guys LMFAO.

Am I bovver'd?

over a year ago

"I am a straight guy, as much as I dont want to kiss, wank, suck or fuck another man but I dont mind another man wanking me and sucking my cock but only when we are in a mfmf meet, there isnt a 'label' for that I dont think, I wouldnt say I was fully bisexual as I dont wanna do things to other guys, neither am I bi-curious as I have had a guy wank me and suck my cock and I liked it, so I suppose my profile has to state 'straight'"

You're bisexual. You like interacting sexually with people of both the same and the opposite sex.

I don't particularly enjoy wanking men or giving them blow jobs - but that doesn't mean I'm not bisexual and I'm only gay.

over a year ago

I think a lot of guys are bi but put straight on their profile. There's so many couples that say no bi guys on their profile. Idk

over a year ago

Trans gender I understand its the guys who say straight and every one of there veris are from men

Post new Message to Thread