Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Socials/meets

Jump to newest

By *achel. OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Weston-s-Mare

Why do some people have difficulty understanding what constitutes a social?

As I understand it they are for people to meet others with possibly similar likes and not just a guarantee of a shag if one turns up at one.

Although my socials often end up in an after social party during which many things CAN happen there is no saying everyone will get their 'end away' as not everyone is everyone elses ideal partner and some of us don't settle for second third or even worse best.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Why do some people have difficulty understanding what constitutes a social?

As I understand it they are for people to meet others with possibly similar likes and not just a guarantee of a shag if one turns up at one.

Although my socials often end up in an after social party during which many things CAN happen there is no saying everyone will get their 'end away' as not everyone is everyone elses ideal partner and some of us don't settle for second third or even worse best."

I don't play at socials they are for getting to know people interested in meeting in the future not for shagging cos you get on ok

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

."

Our definition of a social while swinging is meeting for a drink after we have chatted to see if we still want to play, if all we do, we then play.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I don't play at socials they are for getting to know people interested in meeting in the future not for shagging cos you get on ok"

That is your definition

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sometimes I play at a social, sometimes I don't.

Sometimes I arrange a social to see if we get on before fucking, sometimes I arrange a social where I have specified that coffee is just coffee.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Best to make sure that the people you're meeting use the same definition of social

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We're happy for a social to turn into play, or to plan for another time. Either is fine.

Cal

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

A social is just s social with us, play dates need more planning.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I generally chat to people in the forums - very few contact me via my profile which suits me fine - and then sometimes meet for a social where no sex is expected from either party - as it's usually a bar or a cafe, it's hardly surprising and then it gives people a chance to see the person and chat without the limitations of a computer screen. After that it's either 'yeah, let's have sex' or 'thanks but no thanks'. Either is fine because it's swinging.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I generally chat to people in the forums - very few contact me via my profile which suits me fine - and then sometimes meet for a social where no sex is expected from either party - as it's usually a bar or a cafe, it's hardly surprising and then it gives people a chance to see the person and chat without the limitations of a computer screen. After that it's either 'yeah, let's have sex' or 'thanks but no thanks'. Either is fine because it's swinging. "

Touching my thigh is allowed.

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

I went to a nice one today

over a year ago

it all depends on how mutual the attraction is

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

What sort of social do you mean? A group social in a club? Two couples meeting for a drink? Two singles meeting to see if they are compatible?

over a year ago

My idea of a social is going out of the house to meet, not at either persons house. And yes you're not gonna necessarily have sex, but you might do if you fancy that.

I'm sick of the amount of guys who offer me a social and after a bit of talking the social changes to a fuck at my house. I won't even respond to them when they do that, they don't deserve my time. Liars.

Thanks to the very few guys who kept their word and met me socially to make me feel at ease and safe and didn't lie to me.

over a year ago

"Why do some people have difficulty understanding what constitutes a social?"

My last absolutely genuine social I ended up a few fluid ounces lighter

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

My last absolutely genuine social I ended up a few fluid ounces lighter "

Did you spill your drink

over a year ago

Although my socials often end up in an after social party during which many things CAN happen there is no saying everyone will get their 'end away' as not everyone is everyone elses ideal partner and some of us don't settle for second third or even worse best."

over a year ago

My last absolutely genuine social I ended up a few fluid ounces lighter

Did you spill your drink "

I can confirm that not a drop was spilled.

over a year ago

It depends who you meet, the last social I had was at her place, wine and dine first, it is a refreshing change to have socials so you get to know the other person and as well the date lasts for longer too

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Did you say as its your first meet. You as a couple are going to put out ?

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"It depends who you meet, the last social I had was at her place, wine and dine first, it is a refreshing change to have socials so you get to know the other person and as well the date lasts for longer too "

Aww Shaggers is mellowing! You seeing her again?

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Yup, a social is a social for me, I don't do 'maybe', I like to know why I am leaving the house!! I also hate it when a guy decides 'Yup, I'd shag her, no point staying here any longer.'.

It takes me longer to decide sometimes and I'm looking for more connection than that if I've asked for a social.

over a year ago

a social is a social its to see if you gel if you don't you maybe enjoy meeting that person and leave on friendly terms

over a year ago

"It depends who you meet, the last social I had was at her place, wine and dine first, it is a refreshing change to have socials so you get to know the other person and as well the date lasts for longer too

Aww Shaggers is mellowing! You seeing her again? "

Yes mellowing a bit there, met her few weeks ago and I will see her again, she is in bromley as well and irish

over a year ago

It makes me laugh that there are so many self appointed moral guardians on swinging sites. Do what's right for you and let others get on with their own knitting.

over a year ago

"It makes me laugh that there are so many self appointed moral guardians on swinging sites. Do what's right for you and let others get on with their own knitting."

I love your name

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

A social is called a social for a reason. If it turns into something else that's cool, but I've met some who've gone in for a snog n a grope from the off....

Not acceptable in my eyes. Have ditched some I've really fancied for that reason. Have also had people I've said no to pushing for something anyway whilst in my company?! Err..... No.

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

I wish I had more time for socials..Used to love them..

Just never seem to get the time nowadays

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I wish I had more time for socials..Used to love them..

Just never seem to get the time nowadays "

Ahhh is that's what has happened to mine!? Lol x

over a year ago

"A social is called a social for a reason. If it turns into something else that's cool, but I've met some who've gone in for a snog n a grope from the off....

Not acceptable in my eyes. Have ditched some I've really fancied for that reason. Have also had people I've said no to pushing for something anyway whilst in my company?! Err..... No."

Post new Message to Thread