Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do you ever?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Find yourself looking around and wondering if there are any fellow fabsters around when your out and about?

I was in the gym yesterday afternoon and I was thinking I wonder

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Swingers are everywhere.

over a year ago

Yes we look at everyone these days and wonder

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Yes often....the who is near feature can be quite interesting

over a year ago

" I see swinging people "

" in your dreams ? "

" No "

" While you are awake ? "

" Yes "

" Swinging people in clubs or parties ? "

" No , walking around like regular people. They don't see each other they only see what they want to see. They don't even know there swingers "

" How often do you see them ? "

" All the time "

over a year ago

See it's couples like you that get me thinking with your outdoor pics too ha great pics too x

over a year ago

"Yes often....the who is near feature can be quite interesting "

Would love that feature to be in metres

over a year ago

"" I see swinging people "

" in your dreams ? "

" No "

" While you are awake ? "

" Yes "

" Swinging people in clubs or parties ? "

" No , walking around like regular people. They don't see each other they only see what they want to see. They don't even know there swingers "

" How often do you see them ? "

" All the time "

"

over a year ago

I may well use the who is near feature in the gym later

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Find yourself looking around and wondering if there are any fellow fabsters around when your out and about?

I was in the gym yesterday afternoon and I was thinking I wonder "

I don't wonder but have been approached a few times over the years when shopping at ASDA by someone who had seen me on Fab. That's part of the reason why my pics this time around are friends only

over a year ago

I guess it's very different for females but I would find it hot if a girl said that to me

over a year ago

I often look at people and think ' Oohhh wish you were on fab '

Maybe they are ... and I just haven't come across them

over a year ago

"I may well use the who is near feature in the gym later "

Everyday when we go to the gym i put the function on, there is always someone within a quarter of a mile. Usually different people though, still waiting for a wink when we are there lol

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Yes often....the who is near feature can be quite interesting

Would love that feature to be in metres "

That would be interesting but did find a couple in a pub that we were in once and had a great evening

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

None of our friends have a clue about this side of our life we often talk about if any of them get up to things we can not just be the only couple

over a year ago

Yes I do hve a think when I go for a night out with friends esp. X

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"Find yourself looking around and wondering if there are any fellow fabsters around when your out and about?

I don't wonder but have been approached a few times over the years when shopping at ASDA by someone who had seen me on Fab. That's part of the reason why my pics this time around are friends only "

Ah no! I've been shopping in tesco!

over a year ago

I once had one of my Sargent's ask me if I was on here. As the only guy in my unit with a beard and wearing a unit t-shirt in one of my pics, I guess it wasn't too hard for him to work out it was me. Still it opened up a whole new work / play relationship for me, till I got posted to Scotland!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Would love that feature to be in metres "

Then your phone starts bleeping when you are right next to them

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"I once had one of my Sargent's ask me if I was on here. As the only guy in my unit with a beard and wearing a unit t-shirt in one of my pics, I guess it wasn't too hard for him to work out it was me. Still it opened up a whole new work / play relationship for me, till I got posted to Scotland! "

Did you not get a bit of a bollocking?

over a year ago

"I may well use the who is near feature in the gym later

Everyday when we go to the gym i put the function on, there is always someone within a quarter of a mile. Usually different people though, still waiting for a wink when we are there lol "

I wish you were at my gym it would be more than a wink

over a year ago

Would love that feature to be in metres

Then your phone starts bleeping when you are right next to them "

yes that would be good lol

over a year ago

I saw someone checking their FAB in a vanilla club...seemed rude not to approach them

over a year ago

"I saw someone checking their FAB in a vanilla club...seemed rude not to approach them "

A women i guess and did it come to anything

By *aughty cpl for funCouple
over a year ago

chester

Yes and especially with the" who's near' on. We were in Costa yesterday and the amount of people who where within 1/4 mile. He he.

over a year ago

Yep all the time

I'm always looking at guys when I'm out and thinking 'I'd do him'

over a year ago

"I saw someone checking their FAB in a vanilla club...seemed rude not to approach them "

That would annoy me

Somebody did that to me at work once I wasn't happy

1 keep your nose out of my phone

2 if you wasn't a nosey bastard you wouldnt know what site I was on to approach me about it

over a year ago

"I once had one of my Sargent's ask me if I was on here. As the only guy in my unit with a beard and wearing a unit t-shirt in one of my pics, I guess it wasn't too hard for him to work out it was me. Still it opened up a whole new work / play relationship for me, till I got posted to Scotland!

Did you not get a bit of a bollocking?"

Only a half arsed one, he can't really say much if he's on here too

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

There is always one or two at Gatwick.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"I once had one of my Sargent's ask me if I was on here. As the only guy in my unit with a beard and wearing a unit t-shirt in one of my pics, I guess it wasn't too hard for him to work out it was me. Still it opened up a whole new work / play relationship for me, till I got posted to Scotland!

Did you not get a bit of a bollocking?

Only a half arsed one, he can't really say much if he's on here too"

but is he on here showing his unit tshirt?

over a year ago

Yep all the time

I'm always looking at guys when I'm out and thinking 'I'd do him' "

over a year ago

"I saw someone checking their FAB in a vanilla club...seemed rude not to approach them

A women i guess and did it come to anything "

of course

over a year ago

"I saw someone checking their FAB in a vanilla club...seemed rude not to approach them

That would annoy me

Somebody did that to me at work once I wasn't happy

1 keep your nose out of my phone

2 if you wasn't a nosey bastard you wouldnt know what site I was on to approach me about it

"

lol, yeah i guess at work is different to in a club though...all about how i approached it i guess

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Yup..... Thought it in Sainsburys the other week as felt like I was being watched.....

Low n behold I got a message next day saying 'saw you in Sainsburys last night'!

Now everywhere I go I wonder who spots me as I kinda stand out having pink hair

over a year ago

It's only polite to approach them and I would and say 'Hi, I'm a member too' like bastille 78 did. With luck You'll get it together

over a year ago

"It's only polite to approach them and I would and say 'Hi, I'm a member too' like bastille 78 did. With luck You'll get it together"

I was polite...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yes, constantly. There's someone within a quarter of a mile of me as I write.

over a year ago

"It's only polite to approach them and I would and say 'Hi, I'm a member too' like bastille 78 did. With luck You'll get it together"

Suppose it depends on your point of view and what your after

I've had it a couple of times where people off here have approached me in real life, personally I don't appreciate it and not something I would ever do to anybody else, when people are out and about doing their everyday stuff how do you know they want somebody off fab approaching them?

It could put them in a awkward situation if they are with people

Maybe I'm just getting old

over a year ago

"It's only polite to approach them and I would and say 'Hi, I'm a member too' like bastille 78 did. With luck You'll get it together

I've had it a couple of times where people off here have approached me in real life, personally I don't appreciate it and not something I would ever do to anybody else, when people are out and about doing their everyday stuff how do you know they want somebody off fab approaching them?

Maybe I'm just getting old "

haha not at all, I wouldn't go up to someone in sainsburys, the gym or at the doctors and approach them but seemed reasonable in a club

over a year ago

I don't wonder but have been approached a few times over the years when shopping at ASDA by someone who had seen me on Fab. That's part of the reason why my pics this time around are friends only "

Happened to me in currys too.. was a bit mortifed lol

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"It's only polite to approach them and I would and say 'Hi, I'm a member too' like bastille 78 did. With luck You'll get it together

haha not at all, I wouldn't go up to someone in sainsburys, the gym or at the doctors and approach them but seemed reasonable in a club"

A club I could deal with no problem, but Sainsburys now scares me!! Esp as I'm married

over a year ago

haha not at all, I wouldn't go up to someone in sainsburys, the gym or at the doctors and approach them but seemed reasonable in a club

A club I could deal with no problem, but Sainsburys now scares me!! Esp as I'm married "

The pink hair does make you stand out a bit

over a year ago

A club I could deal with no problem, but Sainsburys now scares me!! Esp as I'm married "

Well being recognised is one thing Like you said you stand out and if being recognised is a problem hide yourself better lol.

He didn't approach you so did the discreet thing and messaged up.

We would never approach anyone unless we were 100% sure no one else could hear.

over a year ago

Im a district nurse and I went into the house of a man once and his son recognised me from a club, he had mailed me a few times on here and when I went into the house he asked me why I hadn't replied to his mail

I didn't remember him from any club or remember his mail but it was deffinatly a shit moment

I personally think things like that are out of order all because you both use clubs or fab that does not mean it's OK to just talk about it when you see somebody like it's everyday conversation

over a year ago

"Im a district nurse and I went into the house of a man once and his son recognised me from a club, he had mailed me a few times on here and when I went into the house he asked me why I hadn't replied to his mail

I didn't remember him from any club or remember his mail but it was deffinatly a shit moment

I personally think things like that are out of order all because you both use clubs or fab that does not mean it's OK to just talk about it when you see somebody like it's everyday conversation "

To be fair, if someone doesn't reply to mail you should take the hint

over a year ago

Having pink hair and a face pic avatar will keep you discreet.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

My Fab-dar (who's near feature) showed a lady being within 1/4 of a mile of me - turned out that she was all of 6 desks away (nice surprise!)

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

A club I could deal with no problem, but Sainsburys now scares me!! Esp as I'm married

Having pink hair and a face pic avatar will keep you discreet. "

I only put that on today lol

Tbh where I live the pink hair gives me away with or without my face as it's only a small area lol

Ah ho-hum!

Just prefer people not to approach me (has happened before even when I wasn't distinctive and only used friend pics!)

over a year ago

I don't need to any more, every time i go out i get seen these days, even got asked the other day if i was on fab while i was walking to the post office. Kind of concerned now about it lately.

over a year ago

Have a job interview this morning, did a quick search before I went in, just to be on the safe side

over a year ago

I've been "spotted" twice on previous profile.

I also bump into local people I've "met" on fab. It's no big deal as most are now friends.

over a year ago

I always have wonder when I see a gorgeous couple out!

Post new Message to Thread