Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What makes a good party for couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Apart from the obvious being couples who want to have fun do you need to supply food drinks etc never held one but thinking may invite a few friends round but not sure of etiquette and as we are soft swing couple would we seem boring as hosts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angtidy10Couple
over a year ago

wolves

I don't personally think food is a necessity. I never eat at parties, clubs or on meets. Having a few drinks is always nice to offer people I think. But most guests bring their own out of courtesy anyway. I don't think being soft swing is boring, as long as your comfortable with the full swing people at your party doing that. Or you could just invite soft swap couples if you want it to be soft swap only all round.

I find a few ice breaker games are fun aswell

over a year ago

"I don't personally think food is a necessity. I never eat at parties, clubs or on meets. Having a few drinks is always nice to offer people I think. But most guests bring their own out of courtesy anyway. I don't think being soft swing is boring, as long as your comfortable with the full swing people at your party doing that. Or you could just invite soft swap couples if you want it to be soft swap only all round.

I find a few ice breaker games are fun aswell "

No the voyeuristic aspect of It turns us on as we like to perform also in front of others and it would be a mixture of full swap and soft swap couples

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/16 21:51:16]

over a year ago

"I don't personally think food is a necessity. I never eat at parties, clubs or on meets. Having a few drinks is always nice to offer people I think. But most guests bring their own out of courtesy anyway. I don't think being soft swing is boring, as long as your comfortable with the full swing people at your party doing that. Or you could just invite soft swap couples if you want it to be soft swap only all round.

I find a few ice breaker games are fun aswell "

Great pics and profile by the way

By *angtidy10Couple
over a year ago

wolves

Great pics and profile by the way"

Thanks guys. Your own profile ain't that bad either

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No the voyeuristic aspect of It turns us on as we like to perform also in front of others and it would be a mixture of full swap and soft swap couples"

Now where is that fwb I have been looking for

By *angtidy10Couple
over a year ago

wolves

No the voyeuristic aspect of It turns us on as we like to perform also in front of others and it would be a mixture of full swap and soft swap couples

Now where is that fwb I have been looking for "

sorry if I sound silly...but whats an fwb?

over a year ago

sorry if I sound silly...but whats an fwb?"

Friend with benefits or fb - fuck bud

over a year ago

sorry if I sound silly...but whats an fwb?"

Glad you asked that I know what a fb is but puzzled by fwb surely if it's a female fuck busy it would be ffb

over a year ago

Sorry hadn't seen this bit doh

By *angtidy10Couple
over a year ago

wolves

Friend with benefits or fb - fuck bud"

Awww ok thanks for explaining. But where does that come into the OP'S original post (once again sorry of I'm being thick!)

over a year ago

Awww ok thanks for explaining. But where does that come into the OP'S original post (once again sorry of I'm being thick!)"

I was just replying to

"No the voyeuristic aspect of It turns us on as we like to perform also in front of others and it would be a mixture of full swap and soft swap couples" part of the comment,

I would like to go to a private party with a fwb or partner and watch or just soft swing

By *angtidy10Couple
over a year ago

wolves

Awww ok thanks for explaining. But where does that come into the OP'S original post (once again sorry of I'm being thick!)

I was just replying to

"No the voyeuristic aspect of It turns us on as we like to perform also in front of others and it would be a mixture of full swap and soft swap couples" part of the comment,

I would like to go to a private party with a fwb or partner and watch or just soft swing "

Ahh ok..I understand now. Sorry iv had a few wines so a bit slow on the uptake lol

over a year ago

Ahh ok..I understand now. Sorry iv had a few wines so a bit slow on the uptake lol 

You'd definately get on with tray lol

over a year ago

Lots of haribos as well lol.

over a year ago

I'm more of a jelly babies kinda girl

Post new Message to Thread