Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

orgies - did I miss something

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

went to first orgy a few weeks ago - big let down. Men just stood around wanking waiting in line - not a turn on at all. Anyone had a better experience or are they just not my thing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

I've never been to an orgy as such, but a few have developed in clubs, which have been REALLY fun. I guess it's like most things, it's the unplanned ones that are most memorable.

Sounds like that wasn't much of an experience. I think the recipe for a good orgy is there needs to be more holes than cocks... Take from that what you will.

Still intrested to try one though.

D

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Closes I got was at the old Utopia club about 10 years ago, mass of bodies but - as you say- lots of wanking on the perimeter. Wasn't as mind-blowing as the fantasy of the scenario

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've never been to an orgy as such, but a few have developed in clubs, which have been REALLY fun. I guess it's like most things, it's the unplanned ones that are most memorable.

Sounds like that wasn't much of an experience. I think the recipe for a good orgy is there needs to be more holes than cocks... Take from that what you will.

Still intrested to try one though.

D"

This orgies can be great fun, to participate in and watch, to me the description you give above is more suited to a gangbang or bukakke to me

By *elticcurlsWoman
over a year ago

london

What you describe sounds more like what I'd call a gangbang e.g. one or two girls and lots of guys.

I'm not saying that gangbangs aren't also orgies but it might help you avoid surprises in future.

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

I've been to orgies with 2 or 3 cpls who've all invited a male or female friend each. They we're quite something.

In contrast I've been one's where no one met previously. Some we're good considering and some we're crap.

The crap ones we're more to do with those arranging not giving enough info out on what they wanted and how they wanted it to pan out before hand or on the occasion. End result a few of the attendee's play it a little too much go with the flow & too cool.

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

I agree with comments above.

An orhy is a group of selected people going to a private room for all inclusive fun.

What you describe sounds more the kind of exhibitionist hand bang scenes we often enjoy at clubs which, while they can be fun, don't have the intimacy of an orgy as such.

Post new Message to Thread