Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is it wrong ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys , it's us again !

So as some of you will be aware , we have reached the point of seeking new and exciting scenarios to keep the buzz going .

Amputees , hermaphrodites , dwarves , nuns , priests , graveyard dogging to name a few .

Our question is this .

Is it wrong to look for this kind of thing , purely for the sake of adding a bit of spice to our swinging lifestyle ?

Please don't think we are objectifying any of the above , it would be as much fun for them as us . And we certainly won't be coercing anyone to satisfy our desires .

Thoughts ?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

We don't think it's wrong. As long as everyone is a consenting adult do what you like is our opinion.

Reply privately

By *ill74Man
over a year ago

New forest area

What about playing with someone who wears glasses?!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can't see any problem with spicing up your sex lives. You do express some odd couplings but then at least your not narrow minded about things.

As long as all parties are consenting adults and you all have talked it though then what's the problem. It won't be everyone's choice but you will be told that here and get opinions, after all that's the idea of the forum.

Just because someones got a disability it does mean they don't think about sex (I know I do lol).

As for nuns it's not like you are going to be breaking into a convent and seeing if any nuns interested, well at least I hope not.

I think you are just asking to be dressed up as one. so in that case ain't that like others who like people to dress in nurses/ school uniform or sexy secretary for fun.

Maybe going to a graveyard as a nun might be a bit far

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hey guys , it's us again !

So as some of you will be aware , we have reached the point of seeking new and exciting scenarios to keep the buzz going .

Amputees , hermaphrodites , dwarves , nuns , priests , graveyard dogging to name a few .

Our question is this .

Is it wrong to look for this kind of thing , purely for the sake of adding a bit of spice to our swinging lifestyle ?

Please don't think we are objectifying any of the above , it would be as much fun for them as us . And we certainly won't be coercing anyone to satisfy our desires .

Thoughts ? "

You know the answer really, don't you?

Reply privately

By *rincesscaracoupleCouple
over a year ago

Saltburn

Only danger I can see is what do you do once you have fullfilled those fantasies? Where does your next "buzz" come from?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If i like a girl with a disability etc i like for her. Not what ever disability she as.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If i like a girl with a disability etc i like for her. Not what ever disability she as. "

We would just like her a bit more if she had a disability .

A bit like if someone preferred blondes ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If i like a girl with a disability etc i like for her. Not what ever disability she as.

We would just like her a bit more if she had a disability .

A bit like if someone preferred blondes ....

"

Whatever floats your boat

Reply privately

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

I love your truly liberal non-PCishness.

Or rather, your non conformity.

Keep on truckin guys!

Reply privately

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

Nothing wrong with it at all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our question is this .

Thoughts ? "

All of the above please,plus more

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes it's wrong.

Happy to help

Reply privately

over a year ago

It is just a bucket list, no problem, go for it lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just have fun glos if every one consenting what does it matter...

Reply privately

over a year ago

From some of your past posts i've seen, it sounds like you're just trying to think of extreme, or maybe taboo scenarios for the sake of it or for the shock factor.

Nothing wrong with playing with any on your list if you're doing it for the right reasons, but only you can answer that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any thread started by you two adorable deviants entitled 'is it wrong?' is guaranteed to send a shiver down the spine

As others have said; consenting adults, each to their own and all that jazz.

Reply privately

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

It is not wrong if you and the other persons are wanting to do it. I just feel that if I were a dwarf, amputee it would be me having that condition rather than me as a person you would want to meet. Very much how some couples want a single female joining them as their sex toy rather than an equal.

I understand that you want new highs but where will the buzz stop.? We all want to try new experiences but only you will know if you are doing it for shock value or it is something that makes you feel excited. As long as you can be honest with yourself then it's not wrong.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I was an amputee and saw you two coming I'd run a mile...oh wait...

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/16 16:16:07]

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's all legal.

Reply privately

By *ighty1969Man
over a year ago

st helens

"I can't see any problem with spicing up your sex lives. You do express some odd couplings but then at least your not narrow minded about things.

As long as all parties are consenting adults and you all have talked it though then what's the problem. It won't be everyone's choice but you will be told that here and get opinions, after all that's the idea of the forum.

Just because someones got a disability it does mean they don't think about sex (I know I do lol).

As for nuns it's not like you are going to be breaking into a convent and seeing if any nuns interested, well at least I hope not.

I think you are just asking to be dressed up as one. so in that case ain't that like others who like people to dress in nurses/ school uniform or sexy secretary for fun.

Maybe going to a graveyard as a nun might be a bit far

Wrong?. You are kidding. Problem is there isn't enough people like you. If there is I can't find them x

"

Reply privately

By *ighty1969Man
over a year ago

st helens

"If I was an amputee and saw you two coming I'd run a mile...oh wait... "

Very funny

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As long as everyone is consenting I can't see how it is "wrong"."

What about cheating husbands?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It is wrong for me. But you are not me so crack on

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I feel a bit uncomfortable with it,not quite sure why to be honest. Maybe it's because it doesn't feel like you are seeing them as a person,just their differences.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I feel a bit uncomfortable with it,not quite sure why to be honest. Maybe it's because it doesn't feel like you are seeing them as a person,just their differences."

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've actually done 2 of them the sex with 2 or 3 in grave yard an best is hermaphrodite she was gorgeous in Scotland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Perfect answer

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like most have said, what you do is up to you. It doesn't matter what anyone says only you will decide whether you think it's wrong or not.

Personally, I've always thought having sex in a graveyard is wrong, as I feel it disrespect the dead, there's people from babies to the elderly that have just been buried with families mourning still, I know I'd be mortified if I found out someone had sex near my family members grave. But that's my opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

You say you're not looking to objectify people yet that's exactly what this is and using terminology which seeks to directly offend members of those communities at the same time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our question is this .

Thoughts ? "

It comes to something when disabled people are seen as a plaything and not an individual,if we were religious dwarf amputees we would block you before you could ask

Reply privately

over a year ago

nobody could ever say youre not open and up front about what you want - i love your posts - some make me - some make me

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Can I see the photos as and when, please?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our question is this .

Thoughts ? It comes to something when disabled people are seen as a plaything and not an individual,if we were religious dwarf amputees we would block you before you could ask "

Reply privately

By *irtydaddyfor youMan
over a year ago

corby

This week, I witnessed two girls with an amputee, giving him great pleasure, the poor man feels usesless because he thinks he looks useless, it was an act of kindness, to someone who thought he would never be able to face people and have sex again So everyone to their own pleasures

Reply privately

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Our question is this .

Thoughts ? "

Thoughts?

You're attention seekers.

Nothing wrong with that, but that's what you are.

That's all I have to say

Reply privately

over a year ago

go for it has long has everyone is happy with it you are all consenting adults

Reply privately

over a year ago

Saltburn

We think op is in danger of losing the "higher ground". Disgusting sexual deviants, if people could be arrested for their thoughts I for one would call the police. Threads like this only serve to encourage perverts and should be ripped down as soon as they are put up, but no that won't happen will it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We think op is in danger of losing the "higher ground". Disgusting sexual deviants, if people could be arrested for their thoughts I for one would call the police. Threads like this only serve to encourage perverts and should be ripped down as soon as they are put up, but no that won't happen will it?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our question is this .

Thoughts ? "

Just out of interest have you had much luck finding any nuns?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Saltburn

"We think op is in danger of losing the "higher ground". Disgusting sexual deviants, if people could be arrested for their thoughts I for one would call the police. Threads like this only serve to encourage perverts and should be ripped down as soon as they are put up, but no that won't happen will it?

"

Still here though isn't it? Obviously condoned.

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Thoughts?

I think you post certain things to try and shock / offend people.

If you have to ask if something is wrong, you already really know the answer.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Graveyard dogging. If you think it;s acceptable, would you happily tell the loved ones of the person who's grave that you effectively desecrated about what you did? And what do you think their reaction would be?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our question is this .

Thoughts ? "

How are you not objectifying them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Saltburn

Our question is this .

Thoughts ?

How are you not objectifying them?"

Yet still seen as acceptable thread. What a joke!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only danger I can see is what do you do once you have fullfilled those fantasies? Where does your next "buzz" come from? "

I must admit that that is my thought, I do wonder how much sincerity is in these posts and how much is a desire to shock.

I'll be honest, considering some of the countless other posts the OP has made about what they get up to, if I was them I'd be worried that I was seeking out more and more extreme scenarios to get my kicks.

'spice up our sex lives' is a phrase that always raises eyebrows, even more so in this case. What's driving it and where will it end.

Reply privately

By *exycouplemmmmCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"Like most have said, what you do is up to you. It doesn't matter what anyone says only you will decide whether you think it's wrong or not.

Personally, I've always thought having sex in a graveyard is wrong, as I feel it disrespect the dead, there's people from babies to the elderly that have just been buried with families mourning still, I know I'd be mortified if I found out someone had sex near my family members grave. But that's my opinion "

I agree totally with this! Have some respect for the families. No one needs to know someone's been bonking on their loved ones grave!

Reply privately

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I know that the OPs have gone away for this weekend and are without Internet access so won't be able to reply. I think some of the comments made are pretty nasty in my opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Saltburn

"I know that the OPs have gone away for this weekend and are without Internet access so won't be able to reply. I think some of the comments made are pretty nasty in my opinion. "

Pretty nasty until you find them fucking on your loved ones grave! Jesus what is wrong you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know that the OPs have gone away for this weekend and are without Internet access so won't be able to reply. I think some of the comments made are pretty nasty in my opinion. "

What because they aren't the reaction and attention the OP wants?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know that the OPs have gone away for this weekend and are without Internet access so won't be able to reply. I think some of the comments made are pretty nasty in my opinion.

Pretty nasty until you find them fucking on your loved ones grave! Jesus what is wrong you?"

Are they actually fucking on graves or just in grave yards?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Saltburn

"I know that the OPs have gone away for this weekend and are without Internet access so won't be able to reply. I think some of the comments made are pretty nasty in my opinion.

Pretty nasty until you find them fucking on your loved ones grave! Jesus what is wrong you?

Are they actually fucking on graves or just in grave yards?"

Like it makes a difference. Consecrated ground, respect and all that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What because they aren't the reaction and attention the OP wants?

"

But they are online, but I do see a reason for them to be unable to reply but I am sure they will be reading all comments.

Personally I think the post a from the OP over the last couple of days are being used as a shock factor, whether they are serious or just fantasies I do not know.

I think posters above have valid points about objectifying certain people due to disability, height etc but if all parties are consenting then it's not my, or anyone else's, place to judge what people do as long as it's legal.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like it makes a difference. Consecrated ground, respect and all that. "

OK calm down I was only asking

You said 'till you find them fucking on your loved ones grave' but I couldn't see anywhere where they said they fucked on graves not sure why it's assumed they fuck in actual graves

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whys this thread still up? The general public can see the forums. Gives swingers a bad name.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You said 'till you find them fucking on your loved ones grave' but I couldn't see anywhere where they said they fucked on graves not sure why it's assumed they fuck in actual graves "

If you fuck in a graveyard, you are going to be near to graves

Reply privately

over a year ago

Saltburn

How long until they have fulfilled their "legal" fantasies and moved on to the next fantasy just to find the next buzz and stretch a little further? Very dangerous territory. I would hate to see inside their thoughts. Plus are these the thoughts and wants of one person or are both parties in agreeance? Usually one person in the relationship is stronger than the other.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You said 'till you find them fucking on your loved ones grave' but I couldn't see anywhere where they said they fucked on graves not sure why it's assumed they fuck in actual graves

If you fuck in a graveyard, you are going to be near to graves"

I know I know and I'm not saying I agree with either I'm just not sure why people are just jumping to the conclusion they are fucking in a actual grave rather than a patch of grass in the corner that's all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm so turned on now! Off to watch some hermaphrodite porn!! Carry on guys

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Whys this thread still up?

"

Because it isn't against forum rules. If you want to question that you will need to do so through the CONTACT button to Admin themselves

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know I know and I'm not saying I agree with either I'm just not sure why people are just jumping to the conclusion they are fucking in a actual grave rather than a patch of grass in the corner that's all

"

Might as well fuck in a park if you are going to fuck on the grass nowhere near the graves. It;s a pretty reasonable assumption that graves feature in the fantasy

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not being nasty but they are not stupid they knew what reactions they would get when they posted it.

So ask yourself why they posted it?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To the OP....I think you are starting threads like these to shock people to get a reaction more than you actually want to meet people.

I am just surprised so many people have not mentioned that you are objectifying people even if you say you are not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not being nasty but they are not stupid they knew what reactions they would get when they posted it.

So ask yourself why they posted it?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Might as well fuck in a park if you are going to fuck on the grass nowhere near the graves. It;s a pretty reasonable assumption that graves feature in the fantasy"

Oh well my brain must be fucked up then because when I read that I never thought for one minute people would fuck in actual graves

Reply privately

over a year ago

Might as well fuck in a park if you are going to fuck on the grass nowhere near the graves. It;s a pretty reasonable assumption that graves feature in the fantasy

Oh well my brain must be fucked up then because when I read that I never thought for one minute people would fuck in actual graves "

I assumed on not in

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh well my brain must be fucked up then because when I read that I never thought for one minute people would fuck in actual graves "

Your right it's not the actual graves but it's in the grave yard. And yes the graves and atmosphere are the attraction. They have said this before I'm not speaking on their behalf.

I presumed you were just asking to clarify not condoning xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

There be back with another thread soon enough. I for one wont be reading anymore

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Attack the post not the poster please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh well my brain must be fucked up then because when I read that I never thought for one minute people would fuck in actual graves

Your right it's not the actual graves but it's in the grave yard. And yes the graves and atmosphere are the attraction. They have said this before I'm not speaking on their behalf.

I presumed you were just asking to clarify not condoning xx"

Don't care what they do so long as its legal

We will all do things some will look down their noses at I'm certainly not in the position to condone others

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I assumed on not in"

OK stop picking on my typos

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I am just surprised so many people have not mentioned that you are objectifying people even if you say you are not."

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I assumed on not in

OK stop picking on my typos "

I hadn't realised it was a typo, have you not realised by now I sometime take things a little too literally

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I am just surprised so many people have not mentioned that you are objectifying people even if you say you are not.

"

I think they have but this is like thread 4 in a few days and I think people have given up saying it tbh xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I presumed you were just asking to clarify not condoning xx

Don't care what they do so long as its legal

We will all do things some will look down their noses at I'm certainly not in the position to condone others "

By condone I mean approving. As in you were just asking you didn't give a view point xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I assumed on not in

OK stop picking on my typos

I hadn't realised it was a typo, have you not realised by now I sometime take things a little too literally "

I didn't think they were turning up in wellies with a spade

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I think they have but this is like thread 4 in a few days and I think people have given up saying it tbh xx"

I am not sure I saw any to be honest

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think if a couple fucked in a graveyard and she became pregnant then they would have created life in the midst of death. I quite like that circle of lion king life idea.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

I think they have but this is like thread 4 in a few days and I think people have given up saying it tbh xx

I am not sure I saw any to be honest"

I think you're right. Quite thought provoking...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I am not sure I saw any to be honest"

Flicking back through it more seemed to find it funny than anything it was the 'visual turn ons'. I think that was the second.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some may find the OP desires distasteful but the only actual thing that maybe illegal would be the graveyard dogging. If it is done during the day times while funerals could be taking place it may fall foul of public decency laws and if at night would be trespass.

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"There be back with another thread soon enough. I for one wont be reading anymore "

Bet you do

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think you're fucked up.

Meet me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maibe some should read the rules before posting.

Reply privately

By *ootall2920Man
over a year ago

Linlithgow

Our question is this .

Thoughts ? "

No

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

I usually love your posts OP but you are objectifying people. These are people with feelings. It's a horrible knowing that someone's only interest in you is that you're different.

Swinging and exhibitionism is clearly your drug. Yes if its all safe, sane, consensual and legal, theres no problem but concerned that you'll drift to seedier and darker pastures when the buzz subsides.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's a funny thing on here...those who choose others based on looks or height or cock size or skin colour or dozens of other things..(and we ALL do it..have things we like and influence our choice of sexual partner) soon jump down the throats of others because the things that those people would like to try are outside the norms of this site...and let's face it...the norms of this site are pretty vanilla really.

why can't someone be attracted to features such as dwarfism when blonde is ok?

People openly state they find intelligence attractive...why not say autism? Why can't that be an attractive feature?

It can be very closed minded in here at times.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's a funny thing on here...those who choose others based on looks or height or cock size or skin colour or dozens of other things..(and we ALL do it..have things we like and influence our choice of sexual partner) soon jump down the throats of others because the things that those people would like to try are outside the norms of this site...and let's face it...the norms of this site are pretty vanilla really.

People openly state they find intelligence attractive...why not say autism? Why can't that be an attractive feature?

It can be very closed minded in here at times."

There's a pretty big difference between hair colour and a mental/physical disability.

Reply privately

By *ighty1969Man
over a year ago

st helens

"It's a funny thing on here...those who choose others based on looks or height or cock size or skin colour or dozens of other things..(and we ALL do it..have things we like and influence our choice of sexual partner) soon jump down the throats of others because the things that those people would like to try are outside the norms of this site...and let's face it...the norms of this site are pretty vanilla really.

Well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

it seems to me you are not looking for new people to have fun with but are looking for minorities and people who are often marginalised by society and by wanting to meet them you are somehow doing them a favour? I know I haven't expressed that very well but It just seems a bit wrong to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's a pretty big difference between hair colour and a mental/physical disability. "

How about finding intelligence a turn on? People do...

Give me one reason autism can't be actively attractive?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If the OP was serious I would answer your post, but going by the other threads started and how they went, I am not sure they are serious anyway which makes it even worse for me

Reply privately

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Our question is this .

Thoughts ? "

Of course it's NOT wrong. Some of your choices may not agree with others but who cares. Keep it up !

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's a pretty big difference between hair colour and a mental/physical disability.

Give me one reason autism can't be actively attractive? "

Calling someone intelligent is perceived as a compliment, promoting good feelings between the two individuals. It is singling out a trait, but not objectifying them as 'solely intelligent'.

If I went up to an autistic person and said 'Ooh you're autistic that's a turn on', I am objectifying them solely by their disability. They cease to be an individual and become a tick box.

I am sexually attracted to people with blonde hair, that is my 'type' so to speak. If this blonde person that I was attracted to happened to be an autistic person who lived with dwarfism then I would not see a problem with it.

If however, a person with dwarfism or autism etc. was sought out for the novelty of it, for bragging rights or funny photographs... well that makes me a little sick inside.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Calling someone intelligent is perceived as a compliment, promoting good feelings between the two individuals. It is singling out a trait, but not objectifying them as 'solely intelligent'.

If I went up to an autistic person and said 'Ooh you're autistic that's a turn on', I am objectifying them solely by their disability. They cease to be an individual and become a tick box.

I am sexually attracted to people with blonde hair, that is my 'type' so to speak. If this blonde person that I was attracted to happened to be an autistic person who lived with dwarfism then I would not see a problem with it.

If however, a person with dwarfism or autism etc. was sought out for the novelty of it, for bragging rights or funny photographs... well that makes me a little sick inside."

Reply privately

over a year ago

If however, a person with dwarfism or autism etc. was sought out for the novelty of it, for bragging rights or funny photographs... well that makes me a little sick inside."

Who mentioned novelty?

It's often seen on here that folk like certain mental traits in people

how many times do you see on here folk saying they're more attracted to a mind than a body?...They like humour or intelligence or the string quiet types etc etc and that's what does it for them...

When it comes to something that's seen as negative by some people, such as a mental disability suddenly it gets jumped on and isn't ok.

It's horrible that folk should be treat so differently than others and that people think it so wrong to actually find it attractive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If however, a person with dwarfism or autism etc. was sought out for the novelty of it, for bragging rights or funny photographs... well that makes me a little sick inside.

Who mentioned novelty?

how many times do you see on here folk saying they're more attracted to a mind than a body?...They like humour or intelligence or the string quiet types etc etc and that's what does it for them...

When it comes to something that's seen as negative by some people, such as a mental disability suddenly it gets jumped on and isn't ok.

It's horrible that folk should be treat so differently than others and that people think it so wrong to actually find it attractive."

Who mentioned novelty? It's in the first few lines of the OP's original post.

We're looking for something 'new and exciting'.

My mother is physically disabled, but mentally she has capacity. If someone was to even THINK about trying it on with her just because it was exciting to fuck a lady in a wheelchair, I would probably end up in prison for a very long time. Now if someone wanted to meet with her because she was intelligent and kind, then that would be a different situation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also...nobody mentioned bragging rights or funny photographs..those are things you seem to think folk would meet for...

It says more about you I think.

And again...nobody said solely for any reason...its just a reason amongst many.

Alot of posts here single out one particular trait..

Women asking for pics on thigh Thursday or posts on big boobies or big cock appriciation never go down this badly and they single out one feature.

Treat everyone the same. Seems very double standard not too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also...nobody mentioned bragging rights or funny photographs..those are things you seem to think folk would meet for...

Women asking for pics on thigh Thursday or posts on big boobies or big cock appriciation never go down this badly and they single out one feature.

Treat everyone the same. Seems very double standard not too "

Bragging rights and funny photos were mentioned on the previous thread about meeting a dwarf. And trying to turn that comment round to on me to make me look bad? Pathetic.

How can you not understand that this is wrong? You say that this site is too 'vanilla' and that anything 'out there' is jumped on. Well maybe they're just trying to be different for the sake of it? And you're defending them because you don't like conforming to social norms?

And yes they are seeking the person out solely for a trait, they are looking for dwarfs and hermaphrodites... these are not two a penny and they won't be able to be picky if they want to go through with this meet, it'll just be whosoever is available.

Reply privately

By *ot so innocent nowCouple
over a year ago

Chorley

"Whys this thread still up? The general public can see the forums. Gives swingers a bad name. "

I didn't realise this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who mentioned novelty?

It's horrible that folk should be treat so differently than others and that people think it so wrong to actually find it attractive.

My mother is physically disabled, but mentally she has capacity. If someone was to even THINK about trying it on with her just because it was exciting to fuck a lady in a wheelchair, I would probably end up in prison for a very long time. Now if someone wanted to meet with her because she was intelligent and kind, then that would be a different situation."

Just re read it three times...the word novelty definately isn't in there..you just made that up.

And who knows..she may like to be objectified...many many people have that kink.

And ok...intelligence and kindness are ok to find attractive?

Just not other things that you yourself obviously see as negative...ok...cool...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Whys this thread still up? The general public can see the forums. Gives swingers a bad name.

I didn't realise this. "

Yeah...they'll see that anyone that isn't 'normal' are thought of very differently on here and their differences shouldn't be found attractive...and that's a real shame.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who mentioned novelty?

My mother is physically disabled, but mentally she has capacity. If someone was to even THINK about trying it on with her just because it was exciting to fuck a lady in a wheelchair, I would probably end up in prison for a very long time. Now if someone wanted to meet with her because she was intelligent and kind, then that would be a different situation.

Just re read it three times...the word novelty definately isn't in there..you just made that up.

And who knows..she may like to be objectified...many many people have that kink.

And ok...intelligence and kindness are ok to find attractive?

Just not other things that you yourself obviously see as negative...ok...cool... "

The word novelty is defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as something 'new and unusual'. The 21st word of the OP's original post is 'new'. Clearly your three re-reads weren't overly thorough.

Ok, I feel like we need to go back to basics.

Intelligence and kindness and attributes of somebody's personality, of which people can be attracted to.

Autism is a mental disability, you are born with it. Someone cannot choose to be autistic just to be more attractive to another individual. Their capacity to consent to sexual activity at times can be impeded by this condition.

I do not see autism as a negative thing, people with the condition live well and prosper. However I cannot fathom how you can defend the position that objectifying disabled people by their disability is ok?

Let's talk dementia, would it be ok if I wanted to fuck someone living with this condition purely because of the fact that I found them attractive?

Your arguments are unfounded, you're trying to single me out as the dictator of what is right and what is wrong, maybe you're the one that needs to re-assess your moral compass.

This site is all about discussing opinions and sharing situations that more vanilla people may never have come across. But when you talk that way about people with disabilities, I lost every shred of respect for you and your opinions.

Reply privately

By *ot so innocent nowCouple
over a year ago

Chorley

"Whys this thread still up? The general public can see the forums. Gives swingers a bad name.

I didn't realise this.

Yeah...they'll see that anyone that isn't 'normal' are thought of very differently on here and their differences shouldn't be found attractive...and that's a real shame."

I just meant that I didn't realise the general public could see all of the forum posts. I'll keep in mind which photo we use as our profile pic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bragging rights and funny photos were mentioned on the previous thread about meeting a dwarf. And trying to turn that comment round to on me to make me look bad? Pathetic.

How can you not understand that this is wrong? You say that this site is too 'vanilla' and that anything 'out there' is jumped on. Well maybe they're just trying to be different for the sake of it? And you're defending them because you don't like conforming to social norms?

And yes they are seeking the person out solely for a trait, they are looking for dwarfs and hermaphrodites... these are not two a penny and they won't be able to be picky if they want to go through with this meet, it'll just be whosoever is available.

"

I didn't see that.

Like you didn't see them publicly turn down a chap who was an amputee...so no..They wouldn't just take any offer because pickings were slim.

And I'm saying what I see...physical and mental features are held in high regard and sought after here all the time by almost everyone..

it comes to disability though and folk are outraged..to me it seems like the outraged ones are the ones who see the disablity as something that can't be found attractive in its self where as other stuff is ok.

fine to find tall a turn on...bad to find tiny a turn on.

Good to find intelligence a turn on..bad to find mental disability a turn on etc etc..

It's wrong...

Your either allowed to find mental and physical traits attractive or your not. You can't pick and choose

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't see that.

Like you didn't see them publicly turn down a chap who was an amputee...so no..They wouldn't just take any offer because pickings were slim.

And I'm saying what I see...physical and mental features are held in high regard and sought after here all the time by almost everyone..

it comes to disability though and folk are outraged..to me it seems like the outraged ones are the ones who see the disablity as something that can't be found attractive in its self where as other stuff is ok.

Good to find intelligence a turn on..bad to find mental disability a turn on etc etc..

It's wrong...

Your either allowed to find mental and physical traits attractive or your not. You can't pick and choose "

Ok, let's finish this quickly.

You say you can't only like one extreme of a trait (although I'm very reluctant to combine intelligence and a mental disability under a single umbrella) then let's talk age.

It's ok for people to find someone old attractive, how about very very young.

No, it's not ok.

There are things that are taboo and not ok for a reason, to stop people being taken advantage of.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And furthermore you mentioned that people are 'outraged' that people with disabilities could be found attractive.

I would be the first the refute those claims, my mother has a disability - physical, and my father loved her for all of his life (and yes clearly sexually as they had me).

He did not have sex with her because she was disabled, he did not find her attractive OR unattractive because of her disability, that was a moot point.

Maybe he liked the colour of her hair, maybe he liked her intelligence, or maybe he just liked her great pair of tits.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't see that.

It's wrong...

Your either allowed to find mental and physical traits attractive or your not. You can't pick and choose

You say you can't only like one extreme of a trait (although I'm very reluctant to combine intelligence and a mental disability under a single umbrella) then let's talk age.

No, it's not ok.

There are things that are taboo and not ok for a reason, to stop people being taken advantage of. "

So now all people who are different mentally and physically need protecting? As in they're incapable of making their own choices? Just...wow

Some maybe...All. ..no way.

And what's wrong with being attracted to the very old? If they can make up their own mind...go for it I say..long as it's consenting.

kids I agree with you on..They don't have the maturity to make the right decisions.

You seem to think anyone with any kind of disability can't make their own either though.

I will never agree with you on the rest though as it just serves to make sure people continue to be treat differently

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And furthermore you mentioned that people are 'outraged' that people with disabilities could be found attractive.

I would be the first the refute those claims, my mother has a disability - physical, and my father loved her for all of his life (and yes clearly sexually as they had me).

He did not have sex with her because she was disabled, he did not find her attractive OR unattractive because of her disability, that was a moot point.

Maybe he liked the colour of her hair, maybe he liked her intelligence, or maybe he just liked her great pair of tits.

"

Intelligence hair colour and tits ..those are ok to lkke yeah?

Cool..just making notes here as to what features are ok and what aren't seeing as your the leading authority

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't see that.

It's wrong...

No, it's not ok.

There are things that are taboo and not ok for a reason, to stop people being taken advantage of.

So now all people who are different mentally and physically need protecting? As in they're incapable of making their own choices? Just...wow

And what's wrong with being attracted to the very old? If they can make up their own mind...go for it I say..long as it's consenting.

kids I agree with you on..They don't have the maturity to make the right decisions.

You seem to think anyone with any kind of disability can't make their own either though.

I will never agree with you on the rest though as it just serves to make sure people continue to be treat differently "

Have I once in this entire discussion ever said that people are not allowed to make up their own decisions?

If a person with autism or dwarfism or the many other conditions we've discussed wants to have a meet based on someone finding their disability attractive, then I'm all for it.

What I'm worried about, is the people on here who may not have disclosed any mental or physical disabilities they have, who might be upset by being objectified by one of these threads.

There's being 'treated differently' and there's safeguarding. There are plenty of crazy people out there who prey on the less able, why make it easy for them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And furthermore you mentioned that people are 'outraged' that people with disabilities could be found attractive.

Cool..just making notes here as to what features are ok and what aren't seeing as your the leading authority "

Hahahhahahaha you are absolutely ridiculous! Your responses are so childish, picking up on random things I've said instead of the tone and content of the message.

This is the second time you've made a dig at me (not counting the one on a different thread).

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't see that.

It's wrong...

No, it's not ok.

I will never agree with you on the rest though as it just serves to make sure people continue to be treat differently

Have I once in this entire discussion ever said that people are not allowed to make up their own decisions?

If a person with autism or dwarfism or the many other conditions we've discussed wants to have a meet based on someone finding their disability attractive, then I'm all for it.

What I'm worried about, is the people on here who may not have disclosed any mental or physical disabilities they have, who might be upset by being objectified by one of these threads.

There's being 'treated differently' and there's safeguarding. There are plenty of crazy people out there who prey on the less able, why make it easy for them?"

You said they needed protecting..that to me suggests they can't make sound decisions themselves..that's how it sounds.

I have a physical disability I haven't disclosed! Not major but I have one none the less and that's why I'm arguing with you...because your making me feel different! Not the op..you..by suggesting I need protecting or that I could be objectified. It stinks...that's why I'm having a go.

I'm sure there are plenty others too..We don't read he forums and quietly weep if there's something we don't like...We speak up too.

Nobody is talking about making things easy for predators out there either. I'm sure some do prey on the more vulnerable..but nowhere have we mentioned bedding vulnerable people. Disabled is not vulnerable!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cool..just making notes here as to what features are ok and what aren't seeing as your the leading authority

Hahahhahahaha you are absolutely ridiculous! Your responses are so childish, picking up on random things I've said instead of the tone and content of the message.

This is the second time you've made a dig at me (not counting the one on a different thread)."

So it's ridiculous to pick up on the actual words you use? I have to read between the lines?

Sorry...I don't work like that..I read what people say and talk in straight lines not round the houses and between the lines.

Anyhow..you've made me pretty upset and of everyone here..your the one that's made me feel shit and incapable. Cheers. I'm out

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't see that.

It's wrong...

No, it's not ok.

There's being 'treated differently' and there's safeguarding. There are plenty of crazy people out there who prey on the less able, why make it easy for them?

You said they needed protecting..that to me suggests they can't make sound decisions themselves..that's how it sounds.

I have a physical disability I haven't disclosed! Not major but I have one none the less and that's why I'm arguing with you...because your making me feel different! Not the op..you..by suggesting I need protecting or that I could be objectified. It stinks...that's why I'm having a go.

I'm sure there are plenty others too..We don't read he forums and quietly weep if there's something we don't like...We speak up too.

Nobody is talking about making things easy for predators out there either. I'm sure some do prey on the more vulnerable..but nowhere have we mentioned bedding vulnerable people. Disabled is not vulnerable!

"

You're saying I'm making you feel different? Well I'm sincerely sorry if that's the case.

However my mother is disabled and vulnerable, she was on a dating website and someone tried to take advantage of her. I thank the lord for the person online who warned me.

I understand that bedding vulnerable people has not been mentioned anywhere, but people who are 'different' let's say instead of disabled, have been objectified on this thread, and some may not have the balls like you do to speak up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

some people really love to get personal when they feel a thread to be contraversial

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't see that.

It's wrong...

No, it's not ok.

You're saying I'm making you feel different? Well I'm sincerely sorry if that's the case.

However my mother is disabled and vulnerable, she was on a dating website and someone tried to take advantage of her. I thank the lord for the person online who warned me.

I understand that bedding vulnerable people has not been mentioned anywhere, but people who are 'different' let's say instead of disabled, have been objectified on this thread, and some may not have the balls like you do to speak up."

Accepted. You didn't know.

I had three bungled operations as a child and it's left my left elbow a mess..I have severely limited movement in it..its bulbous compared to my other and it's scarred. It's rarely an issue tbh but this has got me thinking about it...i hide it by keeping my left arm in such a position as you can't tell it won't straighten out at a glance (that's become subconscious now..like I stand with my thumb hooked into my belt alot so you can't tell it doesn't hang straight)..its can't touch my own shoulder either..its far weaker than my right and it hurts in the cold too. Altogether not so bad really and I've learned to hide it subconsciously over the years and I just blend right in.

Maybe it's me but I don't want protecting or looking after.

I'm sure it does happen and i'm sorry to hear someone tried to take advantage..really. It shit there are people like that out there. I'm positive though that the op didn't mean to prey on people or take advantage as some may. They're genuinely good people..A bit mad maybe and pretty left field but good none the less..

We've taken this so far from the op that it's become a whole new argument now..One in which you do have some valid points. The extremely vulnerable shouldn't be made targets of sexually I agree but I think the op didn't mean people in such a bracket.

Some may have differences they don't want to mention but I suppose in life if you hide something..its difficult to expect people not to bring it up. It's a difficult line to walk.

You think we might make some peace and accept we both have a few points?

I kinda want to sleep now and it'd be nice to do that on a better note..I'll leave that with you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"some people really love to get personal when they feel a thread to be contraversial"

Sometimes a subject is close to ones heart and it causes one to emote..

It's human nature

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Graveyard dogging. If you think it;s acceptable, would you happily tell the loved ones of the person who's grave that you effectively desecrated about what you did? And what do you think their reaction would be?"

I concur - is nothing sacred ? OP seems to have a lack of respect for anything or any one ,sad times in a self obsessed world.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't see that.

It's wrong...

No, it's not ok.

I understand that bedding vulnerable people has not been mentioned anywhere, but people who are 'different' let's say instead of disabled, have been objectified on this thread, and some may not have the balls like you do to speak up.

I had three bungled operations as a child and it's left my left elbow a mess..I have severely limited movement in it..its bulbous compared to my other and it's scarred. It's rarely an issue tbh but this has got me thinking about it...i hide it by keeping my left arm in such a position as you can't tell it won't straighten out at a glance (that's become subconscious now..like I stand with my thumb hooked into my belt alot so you can't tell it doesn't hang straight)..its can't touch my own shoulder either..its far weaker than my right and it hurts in the cold too. Altogether not so bad really and I've learned to hide it subconsciously over the years and I just blend right in.

I'm sure it does happen and i'm sorry to hear someone tried to take advantage..really. It shit there are people like that out there. I'm positive though that the op didn't mean to prey on people or take advantage as some may. They're genuinely good people..A bit mad maybe and pretty left field but good none the less..

We've taken this so far from the op that it's become a whole new argument now..One in which you do have some valid points. The extremely vulnerable shouldn't be made targets of sexually I agree but I think the op didn't mean people in such a bracket.

Some may have differences they don't want to mention but I suppose in life if you hide something..its difficult to expect people not to bring it up. It's a difficult line to walk.

I kinda want to sleep now and it'd be nice to do that on a better note..I'll leave that with you

"

I loved this reply, I agree we went almost entirely off topic. I genuinely don't have a problem with the OP's, I've seen them comment on many threads and I think they're hilarious. I also think that this thread isn't malicious at all, maybe I don't share the same views but it doesn't mean that the views posted are wrong. But I also stand by what I've said in my posts to you, I posted with good intentions and I believe there are always different sides to a story.

I definitely prefer peace

xxxxxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't see that.

It's wrong...

No, it's not ok.

I loved this reply, I agree we went almost entirely off topic. I genuinely don't have a problem with the OP's, I've seen them comment on many threads and I think they're hilarious. I also think that this thread isn't malicious at all, maybe I don't share the same views but it doesn't mean that the views posted are wrong. But I also stand by what I've said in my posts to you, I posted with good intentions and I believe there are always different sides to a story.

I definitely prefer peace

xxxxxxxx"

Look at us...being all grown up on the forums That's new...For me anyhow.

Really though...that's very cool..we'll never all share the same views and as we've just shown a good debate...nay...argument can be had over them but it's good to be able to leave it peacefully and with some civility

Goodnight and sleep well xx

Reply privately

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"nobody could ever say youre not open and up front about what you want - i love your posts - some make me - some make me "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our question is this .

Thoughts ? "

thoughtless and disrespectful on the graveyard. Relations of the dead, especially children's graves would upset them if they found out.

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Well they certainly got the reaction they were looking for.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who mentioned novelty?

My mother is physically disabled, but mentally she has capacity. If someone was to even THINK about trying it on with her just because it was exciting to fuck a lady in a wheelchair, I would probably end up in prison for a very long time. Now if someone wanted to meet with her because she was intelligent and kind, then that would be a different situation."

I know we are all protective of those close to us but wouldn't the decision rest solely with your mother ? Most of the people on here are seeking NSA (whatever that really means) 'fun' and although many can't face the thought of their parents or children having random sex the decision is surely up to them ? It would be no different to someone trying to put their daughter off a man they thought was just using her. It may not make you happy but as you point out the law would not be on your side if you decide to interfere in the rights of consenting adults.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our question is this .

Is it wrong to look for this kind of thing , purely for the sake of adding a bit of spice to our swinging lifestyle "

When you read that does it jump out they are seeking these people as they feel attracted to them? To me it doesn't, it is something as they say to get a Buzz, to spice up their swinging lifestyle. If they were attracted to people with such disabilities they would have met them previously, before they had reached the point of no longer getting a Buzz.

so while some mind find disabilities attractive, in this case it isn't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our question is this .

Is it wrong to look for this kind of thing , purely for the sake of adding a bit of spice to our swinging lifestyle

When you read that does it jump out they are seeking these people as they feel attracted to them? To me it doesn't, it is something as they say to get a Buzz, to spice up their swinging lifestyle. If they were attracted to people with such disabilities they would have met them previously, before they had reached the point of no longer getting a Buzz.

so while some mind find disabilities attractive, in this case it isn't. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have to agree

How many profile do you see saying only looking for BBC or looking for BBW?

So it's OK to meet somebody based in their cock size only or their dress size but not based in their hight?

Now I'm not saying it's OK or not OK to want to been dwarfs or amputees, becauee its not my place to tell others who its ok to meet, but there is loads and I mean loads of porn based on this out there so the people a lot are defending obviously don't mind, just as you get BBC and BBW porn, as usual its always people getting offended on others peoples behalf

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I just meant that I didn't realise the general public could see all of the forum posts. I'll keep in mind which photo we use as our profile pic. "

Unless they are registered users your pic will be pixelated so they can't see it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I feel a bit uncomfortable with it,not quite sure why to be honest. Maybe it's because it doesn't feel like you are seeing them as a person,just their differences."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Id hate to think of any ppl with disabilitys etc reading this and thinking there some kind of freak show. Thats why i thought the thread would of been deleted straight away "

But if your going to close a thread because your objectifying people then surely all BBW threads need to be closed, as do all BBC threads and all older women threads because they are all threads looking for people based on a specific things not a person as a whole

The next time I get a message from a young lad telling me he's always wanted to try a older women do I have the rights to feel insulted and objectified? Or has he the rights to ask for what he likes

Surely leave it to the individual to be offended or not, for all we know there may be lots of disabled people who would love to meet the OP and of course equally as many who will be offended but that's their choice surely

Personally I feel people who look at a older women/BBW/BBC etc thread and see that as fine but see a thread on disability's as wrong are more discriminate than those who post them

We all have the rights to ask for what we are looking for personally I don't see a problem, asking for disabled people is no different to asking for BBC to me, why shouldn't disabled people have people wanting to meet them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Id hate to think of any ppl with disabilitys etc reading this and thinking there some kind of freak show. Thats why i thought the thread would of been deleted straight away

But if your going to close a thread because your objectifying people then surely all BBW threads need to be closed, as do all BBC threads and all older women threads because they are all threads looking for people based on a specific things not a person as a whole

The next time I get a message from a young lad telling me he's always wanted to try a older women do I have the rights to feel insulted and objectified? Or has he the rights to ask for what he likes

Surely leave it to the individual to be offended or not, for all we know there may be lots of disabled people who would love to meet the OP and of course equally as many who will be offended but that's their choice surely

Personally I feel people who look at a older women/BBW/BBC etc thread and see that as fine but see a thread on disability's as wrong are more discriminate than those who post them

We all have the rights to ask for what we are looking for personally I don't see a problem, asking for disabled people is no different to asking for BBC to me, why shouldn't disabled people have people wanting to meet them? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our question is this .

Is it wrong to look for this kind of thing , purely for the sake of adding a bit of spice to our swinging lifestyle

so while some mind find disabilities attractive, in this case it isn't. "

Reply privately

By *llywalesWoman
over a year ago

Go for it...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm glad the one where they were looking for a mentally disabled person got closed because that was really off and if a new unverified lad had posted it they would have been called worse than shit but because its regular posters it's somehow just funny

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm glad the one where they were looking for a mentally disabled person got closed because that was really off and if a new unverified lad had posted it they would have been called worse than shit but because its regular posters it's somehow just funny "

Mental disabilities isnt the same as physical ones though are they?

Depending on the mental disability its easy to persuade somebody into doing something they may not want to or understand

A physically disabled person is more than capable of deciding what they want to do and who they want to shag

I don't think it's funny but there are many disabled people looking for sex and people looking for disabled people, for that see no problem

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm glad the one where they were looking for a mentally disabled person got closed because that was really off and if a new unverified lad had posted it they would have been called worse than shit but because its regular posters it's somehow just funny

Depending on the mental disability its easy to persuade somebody into doing something they may not want to or understand

A physically disabled person is more than capable of deciding what they want to do and who they want to shag

I don't think it's funny but there are many disabled people looking for sex and people looking for disabled people, for that see no problem "

And why are they looking for disabled people?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm glad the one where they were looking for a mentally disabled person got closed because that was really off and if a new unverified lad had posted it they would have been called worse than shit but because its regular posters it's somehow just funny

I don't think it's funny but there are many disabled people looking for sex and people looking for disabled people, for that see no problem

And why are they looking for disabled people? "

No idea I'm a thick fuck remember

Reply privately

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

There are disabled people on this site and some of them use these forums. It will be really nice for them to see the patronising way that some of you use to talk about them. They are human beings with their own wants, needs, desires and fantasies just like everyone here including the OPs. Think about that when you look down from your judgmental pedestals.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think it's funny but there are many disabled people looking for sex and people looking for disabled people, for that see no problem "

Yeah it's different but it shows their just trying to get a reaction and a laugh at other peoples expense. And none of it's about the disabled person themself it's all about them and their sex life. They might as well just buy a prosthetic leg off the internet and use it as a dildo.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There are disabled people on this site and some of them use these forums. It will be really nice for them to see the patronising way that some of you use to talk about them. They are human beings with their own wants, needs, desires and fantasies just like everyone here including the OPs. Think about that when you look down from your judgmental pedestals. "

I'm not on a judgmental pedestal I just think its wrong to objectify people for one feature they have all for your own sexual thrills. If they tell the disabled person that the only reason they want to meet them is they saw some porn on xhamster and they want to copy it because they are bored with other things and that disabled person still wants to meet them that's fine but the way the first post is written that's how it sounds.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I also think it's sad that's needed to keep the buzz going. Rheir words not mine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah it's different but it shows their just trying to get a reaction and a laugh at other peoples expense. And none of it's about the disabled person themself it's all about them and their sex life. They might as well just buy a prosthetic leg off the internet and use it as a dildo. "

Maybe but they are just one couples

I ment as a whole I see no problem with people meeting disabled people

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't belive op would really do these things and I do think the threads they put up are just for shock value and others opinions. The Things they mention ain't tecnacily illegal but I'm sure would be frowned apone. I personally don't agree with the things they have listed if they are just for tickin boxes witch I fear they are.....

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Please don't have a dig at those who wish to have sex in a cemetery as its personal preference. Their kink is not your kink and so be it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Please don't have a dig at those who wish to have sex in a cemetery as its personal preference. Their kink is not your kink and so be it. "

Unless I misread the original post the op's asked if people think it's wrong.

People are giving their opinions as is their right.

Reply privately

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

"There are disabled people on this site and some of them use these forums. It will be really nice for them to see the patronising way that some of you use to talk about them. They are human beings with their own wants, needs, desires and fantasies just like everyone here including the OPs. Think about that when you look down from your judgmental pedestals.

I'm not on a judgmental pedestal I just think its wrong to objectify people for one feature they have all for your own sexual thrills. If they tell the disabled person that the only reason they want to meet them is they saw some porn on xhamster and they want to copy it because they are bored with other things and that disabled person still wants to meet them that's fine but the way the first post is written that's how it sounds."

How can we tell if you are judgmental or not with a hidden profile?

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Please don't have a dig at those who wish to have sex in a cemetery as its personal preference. Their kink is not your kink and so be it.

People are giving their opinions as is their right."

Of course. Some people take a very grave view of certain things and I didn't want the OP to be castigated for their ideas.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Please don't have a dig at those who wish to have sex in a cemetery as its personal preference. Their kink is not your kink and so be it.

Of course. Some people take a very grave view of certain things and I didn't want the OP to be castigated for their ideas. "

Grave view *sniggers*

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our question is this .

Thoughts ? "

Bit too 'normal' for us - we prefer hard-core sex

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course. Some people take a very grave view of certain things and I didn't want the OP to be castigated for their ideas. "

Sorry I know you meant well xx

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"There are disabled people on this site and some of them use these forums. It will be really nice for them to see the patronising way that some of you use to talk about them. They are human beings with their own wants, needs, desires and fantasies just like everyone here including the OPs. Think about that when you look down from your judgmental pedestals. "

It would be interesting to hear views from any disabled people

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There are disabled people on this site and some of them use these forums. It will be really nice for them to see the patronising way that some of you use to talk about them. They are human beings with their own wants, needs, desires and fantasies just like everyone here including the OPs. Think about that when you look down from your judgmental pedestals.

It would be interesting to hear views from any disabled people "

I'm disabled.

If the op (or anyone) said they wanted to meet someone who had the specific disability i have and they wanted to do it to spice up their sex life, i would be very offended and would immediately block the op. I would find it very "off" that they wanted to use a persons disability to improve their sex life. It sounds as if no thought is given to the person/s they are meeting despite what they say.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I'm disabled.

If the op (or anyone) said they wanted to meet someone who had the specific disability i have and they wanted to do it to spice up their sex life, i would be very offended and would immediately block the op. I would find it very "off" that they wanted to use a persons disability to improve their sex life. It sounds as if no thought is given to the person/s they are meeting despite what they say. "

Thanks Nellie

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Our question is this .

Thoughts ? "

you clearly want it to be wrong or you wouldnt keep stating such threads about them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We don't think it's wrong. As long as everyone is a consenting adult do what you like is our opinion."

that is my opinion exactly. X

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

and also....jus because you think it would be fun for them doesnt mean you are not objectifying them...thats not what objectifying means.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm disabled.

If the op (or anyone) said they wanted to meet someone who had the specific disability i have and they wanted to do it to spice up their sex life, i would be very offended and would immediately block the op. I would find it very "off" that they wanted to use a persons disability to improve their sex life. It sounds as if no thought is given to the person/s they are meeting despite what they say. "

I have epilepsy which is classed as a disability though I'm not registered disabled as I don't feel I am

But

If somebody wanted to meet me based on that I'd just find it a little odd as I don't see how it would improve their sex life, but I'd give it a go if they were hot

Reply privately

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

[Removed by poster at 19/03/16 21:09:47]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm disabled.

If the op (or anyone) said they wanted to meet someone who had the specific disability i have and they wanted to do it to spice up their sex life, i would be very offended and would immediately block the op. I would find it very "off" that they wanted to use a persons disability to improve their sex life. It sounds as if no thought is given to the person/s they are meeting despite what they say.

Thanks Nellie"

You're welcome

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our question is this .

Thoughts ? "

look what you do is maybe over the top for society and even extreme for fab but its what you like so who gives a flying fuck ,your rules your lives do as YOU want ,safe sex though ok x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Graveyard dogging? You cannot be serious? What a horrible horrible lack of respect. And we are absolutely open but my God. Surely that's an arrestable offence.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Graveyard dogging? You cannot be serious? What a horrible horrible lack of respect. And we are absolutely open but my God. Surely that's an arrestable offence."

A huge lack of respect for the families.

However some people only seem to think of themselves and seem to like to shock and offend others in their pursuit of "fun" and to satisfy themselves.

Good job we aren't all like that

Although some people are of the opinion that "it's your life you do what you want" well thats a selfish attitude to have when others could be offended and upset by their actions.

If i found out that people were having sex near my dads grave i would do my best to have them named and shamed, i would be very upset !

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a little cut on my finger....can you put me on your list?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our question is this .

Thoughts ? "

Why would we ruin it for you by telling you it's not wrong?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well this thread sure shook things up didn't it ?

More outrage at the graveyard dogging than anything else it seems . Which is odd . At no point did we ever say we would disrespect graves , it's all about the gothic scenario .

And as for the supposed objectifying .....

What an absolute load of tosh has been said by so many . A few posters see it the same way as us , as in that there's no difference between wanting to meet a dwarf or a cripple than meeting a bbc or a Bbw .

Some of the comments have been unbelievable !

So we watch porn , see a scenario with a dwarf and feel we would like to try that . And we are guilty of objectification ?

Well fortunately for us , we have a meet lined up with a very willing dwarf ( or little man for the pc brigade ) and we told him we fancied meeting him after watching dwarf porn , just as we have in the thread . He's very excited about it as are we .

We still apply the same selection criteria with any meet , age , looks , compatibility whether it's a tall person or a short person , and whether they are an amputee or not . No attraction either way means no meet .

Fab is a site which caters for everyone , including all the different types of people we have mentioned . From the outside , swinging seems like a very liberating lifestyle with less judgemental attitudes .Yet we get criticised for finding amputees , dwarves and sex in a graveyard horny !

It's been an eye opener to say the least , and certainly a good opportunity to see some posters in a different light .

Say what you will , it won't change a thing . Just as we will do what we will , that being having fun , consensual fun , with like minded people .

Reply privately

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Well this thread sure shook things up didn't it ?

More outrage at the graveyard dogging than anything else it seems . Which is odd . At no point did we ever say we would disrespect graves , it's all about the gothic scenario .

What an absolute load of tosh has been said by so many . A few posters see it the same way as us , as in that there's no difference between wanting to meet a dwarf or a cripple than meeting a bbc or a Bbw .

So we watch porn , see a scenario with a dwarf and feel we would like to try that . And we are guilty of objectification ?

Well fortunately for us , we have a meet lined up with a very willing dwarf ( or little man for the pc brigade ) and we told him we fancied meeting him after watching dwarf porn , just as we have in the thread . He's very excited about it as are we .

We still apply the same selection criteria with any meet , age , looks , compatibility whether it's a tall person or a short person , and whether they are an amputee or not . No attraction either way means no meet .

Fab is a site which caters for everyone , including all the different types of people we have mentioned . From the outside , swinging seems like a very liberating lifestyle with less judgemental attitudes .Yet we get criticised for finding amputees , dwarves and sex in a graveyard horny !

It's been an eye opener to say the least , and certainly a good opportunity to see some posters in a different light .

Say what you will , it won't change a thing . Just as we will do what we will , that being having fun , consensual fun , with like minded people .

"

No matter what has or hasn't been said, I do want to say I have the upmost respect for your honesty and openness x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well this thread sure shook things up didn't it ?

"

You guys should check out Clophill church if you fancy gothic. And it's not technically hallowed ground anymore you could save on offence.

Bit far though

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Cripples apply within

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

Except that 'bbc' and ' bbw' are not derogatory terms. Maybe if you were using racist language to describe your intended bbc or body shaming language to describe a bbw, then it would be comparable.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ill bow out here. Had a lot of hassle from this thread. Pms and bans. You certainly find out what a close knit community fab is after a few comments

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Except that 'bbc' and ' bbw' are not derogatory terms. Maybe if you were using racist language to describe your intended bbc or body shaming language to describe a bbw, then it would be comparable. "

Derogatory in your opinion , just as Bbw and Bbc are to some in these groups .

There is no intent on our part to use derogatory terms , and to be fair we haven't had any messages of complaint from dwarves or physically disabled people .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ill bow out here. Had a lot of hassle from this thread. Pms and bans. You certainly find out what a close knit community fab is after a few comments "

Same here , but it's all good in the long run

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I shall make sure I get incinerated

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

"

You asked for peoples views, you got them. I am surprised that you are surprised that not everyone agreed with you.

Reply privately