Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Towering women

Jump to newest

By *izzy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I have a fantasy: I want a woman to tower over me and pretty much use me for her own selfish pleasures.

No I'm not a sub and I'm not suggesting a sub/dom scenario. I just like the thought of a really tall vixen just using me.

Does anyone else have any fantasy like that or women who have thought about towering over men and using them for personal pleasure?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your not on your own with this mate. There's something about a really tall woman, proportionately larger in every way though, using me like a little fuck doll for her own gratification. I fantasise about her having extra large tits, pussy (especially clit), legs and toes, and being at least a foot taller than me.

over a year ago

I am over 6 foot in heels and have GG cups - use this to my advantage in work when I want my own way - always wondered why it worked and now I think I know why

over a year ago

We have quite the opposite desire at the moment , but this sounds fun too

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I once met a real stunner in Nottingham.

I didn't know until she opened the door that she was going to be dressed to kill and in 6" heels and she did indeed tower over me.

It was a surprise and was amazing.

over a year ago

This happens most nights in our house, I'm 5ft5 and the wife is 5ft11 . I really have a fetish for tall girls

over a year ago

I like this idea

over a year ago

I have a fantasy like that. Especially if she's a body builder or something and just uses me lol

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"This happens most nights in our house, I'm 5ft5 and the wife is 5ft11 . I really have a fetish for tall girls "

Damn.. She's well HOT too.

If only I weren't out of your age range I'd be in touch

over a year ago

"This happens most nights in our house, I'm 5ft5 and the wife is 5ft11 . I really have a fetish for tall girls

If only I weren't out of your age range I'd be in touch"

Well she's a bit of alright lol she wants to find a few guys that tower over her, preferably 6ft3 or above so she can have what I have now and again.

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

"I have a fantasy: I want a woman to tower over me and pretty much use me for her own selfish pleasures.

No I'm not a sub and I'm not suggesting a sub/dom scenario. I just like the thought of a really tall vixen just using me.

Does anyone else have any fantasy like that or women who have thought about towering over men and using them for personal pleasure?"

Does this include fucking the ass off of ya?

over a year ago

"We have quite the opposite desire at the moment , but this sounds fun too "
Yes that too is a turn on. For reasons I can't go into, I think the opposite of this vixen thing is bloody sexy too! x

By *tumpy guyMan
over a year ago

dewsbury

hi lol most women if not all on here tower over me its just finding any of them to meet me

over a year ago

I am 6ft tall...

with heels I go as high as 6'4...

BUT I don't generally meet men under 6ft

.......sorry

over a year ago

"This happens most nights in our house, I'm 5ft5 and the wife is 5ft11 . I really have a fetish for tall girls

If only I weren't out of your age range I'd be in touch

Well she's a bit of alright lol she wants to find a few guys that tower over her, preferably 6ft3 or

above so she can have what I have now and again. "

Bugger I'm 6'2" and I'm local......... But unfortunately, I'm out of your age group too.

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I'm 6ft4 in my stockings, but then I have other extra bits and pieces too!

By *urlinaTV/TS
over a year ago

London W1

"Your not on your own with this mate. There's something about a really tall woman, proportionately larger in every way though, using me like a little fuck doll for her own gratification. I fantasise about her having extra large tits, pussy (especially clit), legs and toes, and being at least a foot taller than me. "

Men with these ideas often develop a taste for tgirls.

over a year ago

"Your not on your own with this mate. There's something about a really tall woman, proportionately larger in every way though, using me like a little fuck doll for her own gratification. I fantasise about her having extra large tits, pussy (especially clit), legs and toes, and being at least a foot taller than me.

Men with these ideas often develop a taste for tgirls."

A bit of wishful thinking there. lol

In all but rare cases a guy who has this fantasy will simply turn to shorter women not tall guys dressed as women.

over a year ago

"I have a fantasy: I want a woman to tower over me and pretty much use me for her own selfish pleasures.

Does anyone else have any fantasy like that or women who have thought about towering over men and using them for personal pleasure?"

Most women are taller than you any ways

over a year ago

Oh I know what you mean by wanting a taller women, just wish there were more about, it's good to be able to look them

In the eye

By *urlinaTV/TS
over a year ago

London W1

"Your not on your own with this mate. There's something about a really tall woman, proportionately larger in every way though, using me like a little fuck doll for her own gratification. I fantasise about her having extra large tits, pussy (especially clit), legs and toes, and being at least a foot taller than me.

In all but rare cases a guy who has this fantasy will simply turn to shorter women not tall guys dressed as women."

A bit of naïveté there. The rare cases are far more common than you imagine.

over a year ago

Something very attractive about a tall lass..six foot plus and with curves!

I can't say I want to be used by anyone though or to be someone's fuck toy or whatever...does nothing for me but yeah..A tall buxom figure is definitely an attractive trait to me

over a year ago

In all but rare cases a guy who has this fantasy will simply turn to shorter women not tall guys dressed as women.

A bit of naïveté there. The rare cases are far more common than you imagine. "

Oh I sincerely doubt that but crack on with your fantasies.

By *urlinaTV/TS
over a year ago

London W1

Oh I sincerely doubt that but crack on with your fantasies."

It's not fantasy that informs me but rather experience.

over a year ago

Oh I sincerely doubt that but crack on with your fantasies.

It's not fantasy that informs me but rather experience. "

Well I guess if that is what you claim then it must be true....

By *atcherwankerMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I wouldn't go so far as to fetishise it into a dominatory fantasy, but tall girls are undoubtedly fucking hot. The only problem, as mentioned, is that they tend to go for extremely tall blokes. I hit a neat 6ft tall in stockinged feet, and while this is plenty taller than most ladies of average height, it's unremarkable to the taller girl.

Post new Message to Thread