FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

anyone else fantasise about sex with stranger ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a fantasy which really gets me going I want to meet a stranger or maybe 2 strangers and pick them up in random place , without speaking enjoy some oral fun on way to wherever we was going and get down to some whatever goes hard dirty sexy fun and never seeing them again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have a fantasy which really gets me going I want to meet a stranger or maybe 2 strangers and pick them up in random place , without speaking enjoy some oral fun on way to wherever we was going and get down to some whatever goes hard dirty sexy fun and never seeing them again "

We do this twice a week

By *rincesscaracoupleCouple
over a year ago

Saltburn

Sex with strangers?? Isn't that called swinging?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I have a fantasy which really gets me going I want to meet a stranger or maybe 2 strangers and pick them up in random place , without speaking enjoy some oral fun on way to wherever we was going and get down to some whatever goes hard dirty sexy fun and never seeing them again "

Well the people I've met on here have not been bessie mates but strangers!

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

A night at Chams then

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Welcome to my world

over a year ago

Agree with above is that not what swinging is all about

Sex with strangers

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I think what the OP is talking about is just seeing someone somewhere (street, night club, train etc), have eye contact and just take him or her somewhere (loo, back alley, home etc.) for sex. No preamble.

Yes, most of us probably have done that a few times.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

As others have said, for us this is what swinging is all about. The less I know about someone the greater the turn on. Once, in a club, I was giving my partner a blow job when a guy came and fucked me from behind - I never saw who it was (though my partner did) - I still get turned on by the memory of it.

over a year ago

I would love this to happen. I often have a fantasy about working in my garage at home and a woman walks up asking for directions and thanks me by sucking and fucking me after closing the garage door

over a year ago

"I think what the OP is talking about is just seeing someone somewhere (street, night club, train etc), have eye contact and just take him or her somewhere (loo, back alley, home etc.) for sex. No preamble.

Yes, most of us probably have done that a few times. "

I'd love to do that with you

By *aramelMINXWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Met sumone once we arranged to meet and not speak n just fuck

Pick him up in my car he played with my pussy while I drove to a secluded spot n just fucked each other crazy with me squirting all over

The only words between us were sex talk...

Then dropped him off n left

Post new Message to Thread