Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cum dump

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Heard that phrase a few times on the site...mainly posted by aggrieved women who feel pissed off at the guy's attitude to sex. Is this common on fab?? Do many guys just use us as exactly that??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some do, some do not

over a year ago

Most guys reckon cos a girl loves sex and is on a site such as this she's a piece of meet that requires no respect .... They do view her in such a way...

They are also the men that complain this site is a waste of time ....

Few rare gems on here

over a year ago

No. Its all about respect. I can have a wank to dump my cum. But with a meet i explore

over a year ago

"Heard that phrase a few times on the site...mainly posted by aggrieved women who feel pissed off at the guy's attitude to sex. Is this common on fab?? Do many guys just use us as exactly that??"

I'll give it a go if that's what floats your boat?

over a year ago

op you will also find a lot of guys will suck up to you in the forums on the hope of a fuck

over a year ago

"op you will also find a lot of guys will suck up to you in the forums on the hope of a fuck"

Sadly perth is to far to go for me for a fuck

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

"Heard that phrase a few times on the site...mainly posted by aggrieved women who feel pissed off at the guy's attitude to sex. Is this common on fab?? Do many guys just use us as exactly that??"

More than fifty shades here...

Yes there are guys who don't respect women - but then they often lack self respect too.

At the other extreme I've known plenty of guys hook up with women in long term relationships and I'd say there are all the shades of good bad and ugly between those two positions.

By *iverscuMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

Not a fan of the term generaly but if that is the sort of terms the lady wants then i dont mind playing along

over a year ago

That's basically what NSA sex is, you being a cum dump.

You should be getting what you want out of that as well though.

over a year ago

"That's basically what NSA sex is, you being a cum dump.

You should be getting what you want out of that as well though."

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

You should be getting what you want out of that as well though."

I prefer to think of myself as something more than a cum dump tbh.

The term cum dump implies they just want a convenient place to unload and aren't picky about who they choose.

I prefer to feel they're interested in me as more than a warm, wet, available hole.

If I think anyone is only interested in me as a place to unload, they can get knotted.

over a year ago

The term cum dump implies they just want a convenient place to unload and aren't picky about who they choose.

I prefer to feel they're interested in me as more than a warm, wet, available hole.

If I think anyone is only interested in me as a place to unload, they can get knotted."

That's fine call yourself what you want.

I feel that NSA is exactly that. No strings means nobody gives 2 shits about you other than for sex, imo. How they get that sex will vary.

And i've said it loads of times but there are some very predatory and manipulative people in the swinging world who know how to get what they want by lying, hence the complaints as seen by the OP. Guys are treating people like they're more than cum dumps until they've fucked them and then they don't bother to hide it, the intelligent ones would though, they'd keep up the pretence.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"Most guys reckon cos a girl loves sex and is on a site such as this she's a piece of meet that requires no respect .... They do view her in such a way...

Few rare gems on here "

over a year ago

There are women on here who refer to themselves in this way or include it in their names!

over a year ago

A local woman just joined with that as her name!

over a year ago

Lyndhurst

If I think anyone is only interested in me as a place to unload, they can get knotted.

I feel that NSA is exactly that. No strings means nobody gives 2 shits about you other than for sex, imo. How they get that sex will vary.

And i've said it loads of times but there are some very predatory and manipulative people in the swinging world who know how to get what they want by lying, hence the complaints as seen by the OP. Guys are treating people like they're more than cum dumps until they've fucked them and then they don't bother to hide it, the intelligent ones would though, they'd keep up the pretence.

"

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"

It's true in some cases, certainly, but I think it's a rather cynical and unfair view of the men on here in general.

By *ptimusDMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"op you will also find a lot of guys will suck up to you in the forums on the hope of a fuck"

^^ Very True

With regards to Cum Dump, I've always known that as a fetish rather than a sign of disrespect to women.

Women who have a kink for being a repository for cum in every hole in a group sex situation by all cummers. They refer to themselves and like to be referred to as a Cum Dump

over a year ago

It's true in some cases, certainly, but I think it's a rather cynical and unfair view of the men on here in general. "

Highly cynical yes, it's what i've generally found though. It's probably not just men but i mainly interact with men - well, only interact with men when it comes to sex. It's loads of them and some are very good at hiding it. I'm manipulative myself so am good at spotting it and getting people to be more overt about it as well.

I found it works for me anyway when i want nothing more than sex, and it's obviously the easiest way to get sex. I don't even have a problem with it personally.

But the guys who are not overt about being users will disappoint anyone who they pretend to give a shit about. And that is what i have a problem with, the liars, the changing my tactics and making you feel like something other than i pretended you were to me coz i feel i don't need to make any more effort.

It's unfair to manipulate people into something, that's not consensual sex imo.

My profile has reflected my feelings on this for a while now also. And it's why i'm not really interested in talking to anyone on here much any more either.

over a year ago

It's true in some cases, certainly, but I think it's a rather cynical and unfair view of the men on here in general. "

I think you must be very naive then

By *he Ladies of the ManorCouple
over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

"Most guys reckon cos a girl loves sex and is on a site such as this she's a piece of meet that requires no respect .... They do view her in such a way...

Few rare gems on here "

That's like you have reached into our brain and spoken for us !

over a year ago

I thought it was generally a lady's choice as in to become A cum dump that is what she is expecting for a man to dump his load then go as it were but I may be missinformed

over a year ago

Lyndhurst

It's true in some cases, certainly, but I think it's a rather cynical and unfair view of the men on here in general.

I think you must be very naive then"

over a year ago

"I thought it was generally a lady's choice as in to become A cum dump that is what she is expecting for a man to dump his load then go as it were but I may be missinformed "

Not when men lie to get in their knickers, no. Then it isn't a choice any more. It's become non consensual.

over a year ago

Highly cynical yes, it's what i've generally found though. It's probably not just men but i mainly interact with men - well, only interact with men when it comes to sex. It's loads of them and some are very good at hiding it. I'm manipulative myself so am good at spotting it and getting people to be more overt about it as well.

I found it works for me anyway when i want nothing more than sex, and it's obviously the easiest way to get sex. I don't even have a problem with it personally.

But the guys who are not overt about being users will disappoint anyone who they pretend to give a shit about. And that is what i have a problem with, the liars, the changing my tactics and making you feel like something other than i pretended you were to me coz i feel i don't need to make any more effort.

My profile has reflected my feelings on this for a while now also. And it's why i'm not really interested in talking to anyone on here much any more either."

I think that's a very sad, bleak and awful way of looking at single guys. I'm sure some guys do manipulate, many dont

over a year ago

My profile has reflected my feelings on this for a while now also. And it's why i'm not really interested in talking to anyone on here much any more either.

I think that's a very sad, bleak and awful way of looking at single guys. I'm sure some guys do manipulate, many dont"

It could just be this site encourages that way of interacting for them, idk.

But most people expect sex from this site, plenty are open and honest about it and then get critisized for it, so maybe they decided that changing tact and pretending to want something else would work? Guys get advised that often enough in the forums anyway, to get to know people to meet them when they don't really want to do that.

Idk, don'y even care tbh. Like i said, nothing much appeals to me on this site and that's from experience.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Sometimes I want just that. Other times not. My experience on here of single guys is great. Thank you to all my lovely friends on here.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I think you must be very naive then"

Possibly but if I ever start to feel that way about the men on here generally, I'll leave.

I'm careful about whom I meet but I still like to think the best of people until they prove otherwise.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

" But most people expect sex from this site, plenty are open and honest about it and then get critisized for it, so maybe they decided that changing tact and pretending to want something else would work?"

I think most people are looking for sex here. I am and there's nothing wrong with that. That's not the same as looking for a cum dump, at least not in my opinion.

A cum dump suggests any available hole and they don't care whose it is, as long as they get off.

I think there are plenty of guys not looking for that.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

During our play we use phrases with each other like this. It turns us on and we enjoy each other. I have never not had a great time during sex with anyone from here.

over a year ago

" But most people expect sex from this site, plenty are open and honest about it and then get critisized for it, so maybe they decided that changing tact and pretending to want something else would work?

I think most people are looking for sex here. I am and there's nothing wrong with that. That's not the same as looking for a cum dump, at least not in my opinion.

A cum dump suggests any available hole and they don't care whose it is, as long as they get off.

I think there are plenty of guys not looking for that."

My version of being a cum dump is being used, and not just by anybody but by those you allow to do that.

I relate this more to the OP, especially in terms of 'guys using us like that'.

over a year ago

The phrase "Cum Dump" makes me feel like shit and puts me off meeting anyone from here!

Everyone has their own view of NSA and for me cum dump suggests no respect - and having sex just for their own pleasure!

What's the point if you are just a hole for someone!

Not my idea of a good time!

over a year ago

" But most people expect sex from this site, plenty are open and honest about it and then get critisized for it, so maybe they decided that changing tact and pretending to want something else would work?

I think there are plenty of guys not looking for that."

And you think that because its what they've told you or because you're a mind reader?

over a year ago

My version of being a cum dump is being used, and not just by anybody but by those you allow to do that.

I relate this more to the OP, especially in terms of 'guys using us like that'."

Apart from the any hole/will fuck anything thing i agree with you btw.

over a year ago

Lyndhurst

And you think that because its what they've told you or because you're a mind reader?"

By *oomerangBackMan
over a year ago

London

I hate the term!

It just seems so far away from enjoying ourselves together which has to be at the heart of any decent sex.

I know we are all different but it sends shivers through me!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"The phrase "Cum Dump" makes me feel like shit and puts me off meeting anyone from here!

Everyone has their own view of NSA and for me cum dump suggests no respect - and having sex just for their own pleasure!

What's the point if you are just a hole for someone!

Not my idea of a good time!

"

over a year ago

Horrible ugly term. Its simple really. Treat people as you would wish to be treated yourself, with great respect.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

And you think that because its what they've told you or because you're a mind reader?"

Or possibly because of their actions. Some may be pretending but I tend not to automatically assume every man on here is lying.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have never let myself feel used on fab. Never. But I did make a mistake once and totally misjudged the guy - feeling used afterwards. I have a great deal of self respect and like many ladies on here I know my own worth. I have actually had sex with very few folk from fab and have always believed in a few socials first. So no I do not consider myself ever to be a cum dump in any way. It is a very depressing phrase and I had never heard of this before I joined fab.

over a year ago

Just because you use people and let them use you isn't always a bad thing or lack of self respect. You can both get what you want from that, and so long as it's clear from the start then there shouldn't be a problem.

I just think most women don't like to feel used, whereas men tend to love the idea so have no problem with it.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Wondered when the bitchiness would start ....

over a year ago

Few rare gems on here "

Agree but it also works the oposite way have experienced a few couples that see single men as the meat to use in their fun and pleasure.again swings and round abouts ups and downs to it I guess.

Love meeting new people wether social or play but I guess there are a manority of single males/females and couples that are guilty of the piece of meat situation x

over a year ago

"op you will also find a lot of guys will suck up to you in the forums on the hope of a fuck

Wondered when the bitchiness would start ...."

Bitchy why? Thats just how it is isn't it?

over a year ago

"op you will also find a lot of guys will suck up to you in the forums on the hope of a fuck

Bitchy why? Thats just how it is isn't it?"

I've seen it as well. although some are open about wanting a fuck and that doesn't bother me, always nice to be honest in your intent.

ugh and don't get me started on the topics made for single women where the OP messages everyone who replies to try and fuck them...

over a year ago

Bitchy why? Thats just how it is isn't it?

I've seen it as well. although some are open about wanting a fuck and that doesn't bother me, always nice to be honest in your intent.

ugh and don't get me started on the topics made for single women where the OP messages everyone who replies to try and fuck them..."

Lol

Post new Message to Thread