Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Labia (inner or outer) piercings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering if any females had had the piercings mentioned in the title...if so:

Would you recommend?

How was the healing process?

Have they stretched? (Done a bit of research).

Oh and nipples- average length of healing...I wimped out last time and just got VCH which has been a walk in the park, no problems, no pain easy!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I had outer labia pierced some years ago..was the most painful thing more so than tattoos.

No problem healing at all. took them out a year ago as it was such a phaff putting them back in after waxing. My nails too long to put the balls back on

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

No they never stretched either. The holes are barely visible now

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I had outer labia pierced some years ago..was the most painful thing more so than tattoos.

No problem healing at all. took them out a year ago as it was such a phaff putting them back in after waxing. My nails too long to put the balls back on "

Friend of mine said the same basically...sore going in but pretty quick to heal.

And that's most of my knowledge on the subject

over a year ago

Thank you.. so heal fairly quickly.

Yes I think the balls on the VCH could be a faff....May need an extra hand.. Haha..

Thank you for replying.x

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Yes quicker than my ears did just bathed them regularly.(couple weeks)

My problem was asking OH to do it .. he would just roll his eyes get a rubber glove (to grip the ball ) go down on his knees put on the ball and leave.

He thought i was quite mad.

over a year ago

"Yes quicker than my ears did just bathed them regularly.(couple weeks)

My problem was asking OH to do it .. he would just roll his eyes get a rubber glove (to grip the ball ) go down on his knees put on the ball and leave.

He thought i was quite mad. "

Haha...I may have to suggest that to my OH for the VCH I have...haha.xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi

I've got my vch and my outer labia as well as both nipple and the most painfull by far was the nipple and I'm no wimp lol

As for healing they were really quick to heal as long as you bathe them in salt water. All in all the clit piercing is well worth it as it add to the sensation ?? xx

over a year ago

"Hi

I've got my vch and my outer labia as well as both nipple and the most painfull by far was the nipple and I'm no wimp lol

As for healing they were really quick to heal as long as you bathe them in salt water. All in all the clit piercing is well worth it as it add to the sensation ?? xx "

Yes the VCH is working well in the sensation.

Labia, not too bad..OK...nipples painful...mmm....!!

I'll keep thinking..X

Post new Message to Thread