Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

couples profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am I the single fem who ignores couples profiles if all the pics are of the woman.

And single men would u ignore a couples profile if all the profile pics were of the man?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Totally agree

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Totally agree"

All the public photos on our profile are just me, we have private ones of my partner which we always send when arranging a meet, the reason being my partner is a voyeur only, and since it's only me playing we don't see the need to have his photo public

over a year ago

"Am I the single fem who ignores couples profiles if all the pics are of the woman.

And single men would u ignore a couples profile if all the profile pics were of the man?"

Agree why do they do that?

Should be 50/50

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

Ours are mostly me Mark is on request but mostly because he doesn't like his pic rake much never knew it was a issue for folk

over a year ago

Huge issue for me, I'm there to meet the male half just as much as the female half. It may be that he is simply not as exhibitionist as the female to have lots of pictures up (that's understandable) but I would want the pictures to be explicitly clear what he looks like if there's only a few.

If there were no male public photos available I wouldn't message that couple.

over a year ago

It does seem to be quite a common thing!

I guess that some guys aren't as confident as there partners about their bodies, when comparing against gym fit people etc and on a site like this anyone with a pair of boobs will be classed as hot so it is a little easier for gals

M&M

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

"It does seem to be quite a common thing!

I guess that some guys aren't as confident as there partners about their bodies, when comparing against gym fit people etc and on a site like this anyone with a pair of boobs will be classed as hot so it is a little easier for gals

M&M

"

If agree with that we get lots of "fit" guys message us so I guess the peer pressure to be fit is there and ofcourse a guy pic gets 3 fans and a nipple will get 103 lol

over a year ago

". . .

Agree why do they do that?

Should be 50/50

"

We agree with the general principal as it could indicate an unhealthy approach to swapping BUT you can't define a 50/50 split . . . our profile is probably 75% Pussy and 25% Prick . . but then it's Prick that takes the pix . . often whilst he being given a blow-job and Pussy is simply too busy getting well shagged.

over a year ago

"It does seem to be quite a common thing!

M&M

If agree with that we get lots of "fit" guys message us so I guess the peer pressure to be fit is there and ofcourse a guy pic gets 3 fans and a nipple will get 103 lol"

This is a good point as well!

One pic of mike we have had up for several weeks had as many fabs in total as one pic we put up of millie 6 hours ago. Talk about a kick to the ego!

I think most couples wouldn't mind showing more pics of the guy via private message, though I think there should at least be a few to give some impression of looks.

over a year ago

"Totally agree

All the public photos on our profile are just me, we have private ones of my partner which we always send when arranging a meet, the reason being my partner is a voyeur only, and since it's only me playing we don't see the need to have his photo public "

Exactly what she said

over a year ago

people can do whatever they like on their own profiles - we send as soon as asked and have his pics for friends - we arent short of people to chat and meet with just not enough time to fit them all in-

Post new Message to Thread