Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

unverified profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We've been getting alot of messages recently from 'couples' and we use the term loosely, some of them only a few days old but some of them are 9 months +.

Nearly all of these profiles have public gallery pics but when we've asked when they are going to 'at least' photo verify themselves with the site itself it seems they 'just haven't got round to it yet'

Surely if you have the time to upload 10 or so photos, you can just scribble your username, date etc on a piece of paper.

So the question is: people who have spoken to such profiles, does anything generally ever come of it?

Just thinking that we may have to reajust our filters.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Funny you should say that I was just looking at some profiles most of which have joined over twelve months ago and yet still not verified although they have pics on their profile text is "fill in later" maybe over precautious but surely these must be fake profiles .

over a year ago

Of course they are .

If a couple have been on here for more than a month or two with no meets, they are either overly cautious , only looking for another woman to join them , or fake .

We have been on this account for over a year now , and can still get up to 30 plus meet requests a day . So to be a genuine swinging couple and to have not had a meet in eight weeks is simply crazy .

over a year ago

I've been on and off here for over five years. I won't conform.

That's my easy answer.

By *otblondewife hornyMrCouple
over a year ago

Cambuslang

"Of course they are .

If a couple have been on here for more than a month or two with no meets, they are either overly cautious , only looking for another woman to join them , or fake .

We have been on this account for over a year now , and can still get up to 30 plus meet requests a day . So to be a genuine swinging couple and to have not had a meet in eight weeks is simply crazy .

"

Wouldn't necessarily agree. With work, kids etc as well as solo meets planned off here it can be hard for some couples to arrange time together to play.

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"We've been getting alot of messages recently from 'couples' and we use the term loosely, some of them only a few days old but some of them are 9 months +.

Nearly all of these profiles have public gallery pics but when we've asked when they are going to 'at least' photo verify themselves with the site itself it seems they 'just haven't got round to it yet'

Surely if you have the time to upload 10 or so photos, you can just scribble your username, date etc on a piece of paper.

So the question is: people who have spoken to such profiles, does anything generally ever come of it?

Just thinking that we may have to reajust our filters."

Fake profiles methinks...

I have had some from 2 years ago with happy new year still on them contact,lol....

over a year ago

I think the question is more about photo verification, totally agree if they have pics on their profile they really should get themselves photo verified to prove they are real.

No excuse for genuine couples really?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm not photo verified. Maybe I'm a fake.

By *aitinkCouple
over a year ago

York

"I think the question is more about photo verification, totally agree if they have pics on their profile they really should get themselves photo verified to prove they are real.

No excuse for genuine couples really?"

No way on God's earth are we photoverifying - simply won't happen, ever!

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Being photo verified means bugger all... It doesn't mean they will actually meet does it.

If in doubt, Use your filters to stop them contacting you and just go with those that are meet verified.

over a year ago

Not my thread so I'm not overly invested, but I'd love to understand the rational of not getting photo verified, I understand it doesn't prove you will meet but it does go some way to prove you exist? Someone has to take the plunge and meet with for them first for them go get a meet verification, we wouldn't arrange anything if they couldn't prove they even exist.

It takes all of 2 minutes and gives people you are talking to some reassurance you actually exist (it is not easy to fake a picture verification, especially under mod scrutiny)

I can understand why you wouldn't if you have meet verifications, that's proof in itself, but when starting out is there really any harm?

M&M

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

The day I rely on total strangers to decide whether I meet another total stranger to fuck is the day I realise I've well and truly lost the plot.

So everyone who's verified has turned up for a meet hey? Every meet with a glowing verification has left you wet and wanting more?

Oh please!!!

The site has tools to enable you to decide how you meet. You may use all, some or none. If you don't want to meet unverified people that's your choice. Some of us don't need it, we're quite capable of deciding for ourselves.

I've been on this site seven years. During that time I've met mostly unverified men, that's right, met. I met my partner on here two and a half years ago and yes, he was unverified.

Enjoy the site how you want without dictating how others use it. If you don't like something use it as a filter then crack on.

Easy peasy!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Not my thread so I'm not overly invested, but I'd love to understand the rational of not getting photo verified, I understand it doesn't prove you will meet but it does go some way to prove you exist? Someone has to take the plunge and meet with for them first for them go get a meet verification, we wouldn't arrange anything if they couldn't prove they even exist.

It takes all of 2 minutes and gives people you are talking to some reassurance you actually exist (it is not easy to fake a picture verification, especially under mod scrutiny)

I can understand why you wouldn't if you have meet verifications, that's proof in itself, but when starting out is there really any harm?

M&M

"

Why not simply use it as a filter instead of questioning how others wish to use the site?

over a year ago

"The day I rely on total strangers to decide whether I meet another total stranger to fuck is the day I realise I've well and truly lost the plot.

So everyone who's verified has turned up for a meet hey? Every meet with a glowing verification has left you wet and wanting more?

Oh please!!!

The site has tools to enable you to decide how you meet. You may use all, some or none. If you don't want to meet unverified people that's your choice. Some of us don't need it, we're quite capable of deciding for ourselves.

I've been on this site seven years. During that time I've met mostly unverified men, that's right, met. I met my partner on here two and a half years ago and yes, he was unverified.

Enjoy the site how you want without dictating how others use it. If you don't like something use it as a filter then crack on.

Easy peasy! "

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"Of course they are .

"

over a year ago

"Not my thread so I'm not overly invested, but I'd love to understand the rational of not getting photo verified, I understand it doesn't prove you will meet but it does go some way to prove you exist? Someone has to take the plunge and meet with for them first for them go get a meet verification, we wouldn't arrange anything if they couldn't prove they even exist.

M&M

"

It is very easy to fake a picture verification.. And means nothing

over a year ago

"The day I rely on total strangers to decide whether I meet another total stranger to fuck is the day I realise I've well and truly lost the plot.

Oh please!!!

Easy peasy! "

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

M&M

It is very easy to fake a picture verification.. And means nothing "

We both have had mail off someone to prove this lol

over a year ago

We have filters on so no one unverified can email us, and usually our first meet is a social so we can make sure we all want to take it further. Took months to get our first meet as no one wanted to meet a couple our age/men seemed to think it a good idea to stand us up.

over a year ago

M&M

It is very easy to fake a picture verification.. And means nothing "

Absolutely...we never even bother looking to see if someone is photo verified...and have never been ourselves, utterly pointless and adds nothing to our experience at all...the site have stated very clearly that it will never be compulsory so we'll just crack on doing what we do and not try to dictate how others run their profiles...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/03/16 07:12:20]

over a year ago

Lyndhurst

[Removed by poster at 17/03/16 07:14:56]

over a year ago

asking a question becomes "questioning how others want to use the site"

I see how these threads go so gonna shoot before the forum cavalry arrive.

over a year ago

Lyndhurst

" asking a question becomes "questioning how others want to use the site"

I see how these threads go so gonna shoot before the forum cavalry arrive.

"

By *ndianswingers.Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

We are fakes!!!! "Fill in later"

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"I'm not photo verified. Maybe I'm a fake. "

Me too !

over a year ago

"We've been getting alot of messages recently from 'couples' and we use the term loosely, some of them only a few days old but some of them are 9 months +.

Just thinking that we may have to reajust our filters."

. We got asked it not so long back. We never got around to it... And really can't be bothered now ...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm not photo verified. Maybe I'm a fake.

Me too !"

Fake + Fake = hot sex

over a year ago

Hi.me and a friend have recently set up a couple's profile on here. We are photo verified but not had any meets yet. We are genuine, and looking for meets but find it difficult to arrange due to our work life and single profiles. X

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

"Of course they are .

Wouldn't necessarily agree. With work, kids etc as well as solo meets planned off here it can be hard for some couples to arrange time together to play."

over a year ago

"Hi.me and a friend have recently set up a couple's profile on here. We are photo verified but not had any meets yet. We are genuine, and looking for meets but find it difficult to arrange due to our work life and single profiles. X"

Same here, we have a meet planned for her in mid April , it's all got to be done with military precision for safety, work, the kids and making sure we don't get caught out by nosey family . It's a meet she had planned before we joined here so we still won't be "meet verified" although we are photo verified . Someone was sceptical of us the other day so I pointed out if you look at our pics they're taken in the same bathroom mirror and wall tiles , just away from the nosey 18 year old daughter who barges into out bedroom whenever she's having a crisis. We are real, she's just very very picky so until the right handful of guys come along we probably won't get verified anytime soon. We aren't in any hurry though we have fun outside of fab.

Post new Message to Thread