Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex with a boss

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you were at work and you had your boss dropping hints they wanted to fuck or flats out asked you how many of you would fuck them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Done! Not a good idea! Will never do it again!

By *ornyal138Man
over a year ago

bromley kent

Depends who they were. Current boss is male so no thanks, but have a fantasy about a dominant female boss who demands servicing Mmm

over a year ago

I would if I had a hot boss! I fucked the HR manager in my last job! X

over a year ago

If I fancied him then probably.. yeah.

Just would be hard if things went wrong.

over a year ago

I may have fucked a couple of my staff in the past

over a year ago

Mines male. No thank you

By *aturelover2016Man
over a year ago

London

I am the boss, which is worrying on several different levels

over a year ago

Most of my managers are male and the one lady manager is only interested in women so can't see me doing this lol

over a year ago

I've done this once as the boss at the workplace and it was so hot!! There had been the usual bit of banter but it wasn't me who made the first move lol

over a year ago

"Done! Not a good idea! Will never do it again! "

I've heard that off a few friends and they says was great at the time but cause work to get tricky

over a year ago

"I may have fucked a couple of my staff in the past "

Do you make it hard from them after tho as that's what happened to my friend

By *ent57Man
over a year ago

... where the streets have no name!

I don't think it's a good idea for a boss to 'pursue' someone ... but the other way round it's ok - then it's up to the boss to make a judgement call

over a year ago

No, big no.

If your boss is so unprofessional that he'll sleep with a member of staff, imagine how unprofessional he could get if things went tits up

over a year ago

I have thought at time of how I'd love to be thrown over my bosses desk and be fucked by him as is sexy as fuck but I do t think I'd risk my job for a fuck

By *ent57Man
over a year ago

... where the streets have no name!

"I have thought at time of how I'd love to be thrown over my bosses desk and be fucked by him as is sexy as fuck but I do t think I'd risk my job for a fuck "

Depends on the boss of course - but if you both want a NSA fuck.... go for it!

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Giz a job!?

By *iverpoolad2000Man
over a year ago

liverpool

My boss is a male but my physio would get fucked everywhere she always tell me how nice my legs are ??

over a year ago

What if you're boss is a Geordie and says, "D'ya wanna bonus?"

By *ullbackbuttMan
over a year ago

Purton

"If you were at work and you had your boss dropping hints they wanted to fuck or flats out asked you how many of you would fuck them "

Jess if you were my boss yes please.

Jess do you fancy your boss at all? Or have they hinted they fancy you?

By *mooth un kinkyMan
over a year ago

Manchester

If I was yr boss id fuck you sencless and promote you ,yr stunning ,infact im fantasising ovet being yr boss

By *rnMrs2017Couple
over a year ago

County Durham

I screw my boss all the time.

In fairness though he is my fiance lol and it's his company.

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

It's a double edged sword. For casual sex, I'll say no, not with the boss because the day after sex is likely to be complicated. Other co-workers, yes why not if they're hot and I certainly have .

However, I'll say this (and then duck when all the moralists speak up) - I'd sleep with my boss if it'll advance my career meaningfully or serve a specific purpose. There, I said it.

By *ullbackbuttMan
over a year ago

Purton

"It's a double edged sword. For casual sex, I'll say no, not with the boss because the day after sex is likely to be complicated. Other co-workers, yes why not if they're hot and I certainly have .

However, I'll say this (and then duck when all the moralists speak up) - I'd sleep with my boss if it'll advance my career meaningfully or serve a specific purpose. There, I said it. "

Wishes he was hotgirls boss.

By *unguy_4_uMan
over a year ago

Kettering

somebody once gave me a great piece of advice (being the boss) -

'don't poke the payroll'

Its stuck with me since I became the boss, although there's a couple I wouldn't mind fucking if I wasn't!

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"It's a double edged sword. For casual sex, I'll say no, not with the boss because the day after sex is likely to be complicated. Other co-workers, yes why not if they're hot and I certainly have .

However, I'll say this (and then duck when all the moralists speak up) - I'd sleep with my boss if it'll advance my career meaningfully or serve a specific purpose. There, I said it.

Wishes he was hotgirls boss. "

You might mean you wish you was hotgirl's co-worker. Boss doesn't get much sugar unless he's going to do something LOL.

xxx

over a year ago

That's like a fantasy of mine, to have a hot female boss who's a bitch and have her use me lol

over a year ago

He's not my boss, but I quite fancy shagging my team leader, that would be okay, right?

Ginger

over a year ago

Been with a couple of my bosses and recently a couple of my staff preferred the bosses though

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

Only do it if your planing to leave the job think of it as a leaving present if not DON'T go there

over a year ago

His never tried anything on at all maybe the odd look like most gust but I do think his hot but I don't think I would just in case things went wrong

over a year ago

My partner use to always fuck the temps in one of the store rooms even had a few pop over before

over a year ago

Not worth it . Leaves you open to all sorts . Be you the boss or the one getting fucked . My boss tried it on with me and I politely turned her down . 2 weeks later she commended me on my decision . And I got a promotion . She did hint that she still wanted fun but it just didn't happen .

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Wishes he was hotgirls boss.

You might mean you wish you was hotgirl's co-worker. Boss doesn't get much sugar unless he's going to do something LOL.

xxx"

I think I will apply for a job where hotgirl works lol

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I did fuck one of my bosses.... met him off here and had a dirty threesome with him and my ex. I got the job and it was only a few months in I realised it was him and vice versa (had been about 4/5years previously).

I lost that job

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"I did fuck one of my bosses.... met him off here and had a dirty threesome with him and my ex. I got the job and it was only a few months in I realised it was him and vice versa (had been about 4/5years previously).

I lost that job "

Did you two talk about it?

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

We had both realised and I could tell he was 'uncomfortable' as he was known there as a real 'family man'.

I had had a lot of time off looking after my cretinous ex when he apparently had cancer and they used that as an excuse to get rid of me and after my 'chat' I mentioned it to him and he got very flustered.....!

Was a boring job anyway (although sadly well paid!)

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"We had both realised and I could tell he was 'uncomfortable' as he was known there as a real 'family man'.

I had had a lot of time off looking after my cretinous ex when he apparently had cancer and they used that as an excuse to get rid of me and after my 'chat' I mentioned it to him and he got very flustered.....!

Was a boring job anyway (although sadly well paid!) "

Will just add that I think the 'killer' for him was that my ex swallowed his load (twice I think!) and he was also completely 'straight' lol

over a year ago

First of all I'll find out when Geoff first came out....

Post new Message to Thread