Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

sex and emotions

Jump to newest

By *ackemslut OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sunderland

I was talking to a female friend and she says she has never just fucked she makes love to me sex and love are seperate entities... how do you feel

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't even form connections with 99.9% of who I meet. So its very separate to me. X

over a year ago

They are different things to me too.

Making love is something I would do in a relationship, where you are deeply connected with someone and there is a whole different level of intimacy and closeness.

Fucking is just that. It can have differing patters, sometimes slower and more intense, sometimes faster and rougher but it's still fucking.

over a year ago

Not necessarily to me, depends on the level of intimacy I share with my sexual partner...

Not only sexual intimacy but mental intimacy.

My penis isn't emotionless

over a year ago

Love is passionate and hands all ova body contact and fucking her is hard rough dirty no cuddling after

over a year ago

You don't need to in love to make love though

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

It depends on who I am with, usually its just sex but other times it was more like making love.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I was talking to a female friend and she says she has never just fucked she makes love to me sex and love are seperate entities... how do you feel"

That's how most women of my age were brought up. It was drummed into us that sex was special and only to be shared with someone you loved. It's held generations of women back.

By *r missCouple
over a year ago

south wales

"I was talking to a female friend and she says she has never just fucked she makes love to me sex and love are seperate entities... how do you feel"

When im with the mrs its love. With anyone else its just a fuck. Feels completely different!

Post new Message to Thread