Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

"That's my ex"

Jump to newest

By *aughty2foryou OP   Couple
over a year ago

Devon/Cornwall

So recently we seem to be getting a lot of messages from people (mainly single guys) who have bareback pics in their profile...not any of our business and each to their own...However when we state that we don't meet barebackers literally every single one has said it was their ex. Now either there are a lot of exes out there who are unaware of these pics being on the Internet or we're being very untrusting!

Just us being on our high horses for the day!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it really is their ex, and it's very disrespectful of them to have her in their profile when she is totally unaware of it.

over a year ago

"I think it really is their ex, and it's very disrespectful of them to have her in their profile when she is totally unaware of it."

And also, it's still bareback so there's no way you'd really know who it is etc...people's excuses are funny aren't they

over a year ago

Devon/Cornwall

Exactly our point. When we point this out, all the exes are also apparently happy for pictures of them in compromising positions to be spread all over the Internet. Like we said; if people are happy to bareback that's none of our business...just don't be dishonest about it and try to trick people who don't want to meet you!

over a year ago

"So recently we seem to be getting a lot of messages from people (mainly single guys) who have bareback pics in their profile...not any of our business and each to their own...However when we state that we don't meet barebackers literally every single one has said it was their ex. Now either there are a lot of exes out there who are unaware of these pics being on the Internet or we're being very untrusting!

Just us being on our high horses for the day! "

This^^ especially when they state on their profiles safe sex is a must lol

over a year ago

"I think it really is their ex, and it's very disrespectful of them to have her in their profile when she is totally unaware of it.

And also, it's still bareback so there's no way you'd really know who it is etc...people's excuses are funny aren't they"

tbh i'd rather they admitted to bareback with meets than disrespect their ex having pics of her on their profile.

but yeah they're liars so we're playing guessing games here and can't rely on them for the truth.

over a year ago

Devon/Cornwall

That's we always say. They can do what they like, just don't appreciate trying to make us do something we don't want to!

over a year ago

"Exactly our point. When we point this out, all the exes are also apparently happy for pictures of them in compromising positions to be spread all over the Internet. Like we said; if people are happy to bareback that's none of our business...just don't be dishonest about it and try to trick people who don't want to meet you! "

i've really got so fussy on here, and pretty much given up if i'm honest because the internet very much appeals to liars, users, and con artists, they can do and say what they want and i'm sick of it.

By *ercedes_SLKMan
over a year ago

nottingham

I personally wouldn't EVER do a bareback meet.....

I've chatted with many guys who have and continue to........not for me and I wouldn't meet a lady of lady of a couple who do

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I don't see the problem, use it as another filter mechanism

over a year ago

Not that you can see, but I have bb pictures on my single profile.... But its my partner.....

They could have a singles and couples profile maybe

over a year ago

Erm, it wasn't bareback. I was casually walking naked around my house when I tripped and landed in a lady who just happens to have her knees around her ears........ Glad we cleared that up.

over a year ago

Take care of your own sexual health as tbh you'll never know 100% anyone's else sexual history....

over a year ago

Devon/Cornwall

Yeah we do use it as a filter of sorts and luckily we gave enough common sense to not be fooled. Our point really is that they're trying to pull the wool over people's eyes and someone will eventually fall for it!

over a year ago

"Yeah we do use it as a filter of sorts and luckily we gave enough common sense to not be fooled. Our point really is that they're trying to pull the wool over people's eyes and someone will eventually fall for it! "

There not the only people trying to do that, not that it makes it right of course.

Hopefully people will apply a common sense approach, if they don't there's not much anyone else can do.

over a year ago

"Erm, it wasn't bareback. I was casually walking naked around my house when I tripped and landed in a lady who just happens to have her knees around her ears........ Glad we cleared that up. "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/03/16 18:57:57]

over a year ago

To put it blunty op they were thinking with their cocks and not there heads

over a year ago

"So recently we seem to be getting a lot of messages from people (mainly single guys) who have bareback pics in their profile...not any of our business and each to their own...However when we state that we don't meet barebackers literally every single one has said it was their ex. Now either there are a lot of exes out there who are unaware of these pics being on the Internet or we're being very untrusting!

Just us being on our high horses for the day! "

if they've assured you its their ex at this point think you have to trust and as you won't be doing bareback it won't be a problem surely

over a year ago

Were all adults and can meet who we please. If ppl wanna bareback thats there wish and i respect that. As long as you practice safe sex then i wouldnt worry. You could still have safe sex with them using protection. The risks would be the same as any other meet then

over a year ago

Well I don't want to have sex with people who routinely have bareback with casual meets... I don't want to have sex with people who lie on their profiles... and I don't want to have sex with the kind of people who would use pictures of their ex (or anyone else really) on their profiles.

So... I guess whichever way you look at it, they rule themselves out!

over a year ago

"Erm, it wasn't bareback. I was casually walking naked around my house when I tripped and landed in a lady who just happens to have her knees around her ears........ Glad we cleared that up. "

I hate it when that happens.

over a year ago

"Take care of your own sexual health as tbh you'll never know 100% anyone's else sexual history...."

Post new Message to Thread