Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Was James Brown right?

Jump to newest

By *estlands4 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

When he sang "it's a mans world but it wouldn't be nothing without a woman or a girl"?

I say no, fab and life in general is turning more and more in women's favour - ok still a few pay ceilings to smash but you ladies are doing very well.

As a man I have taken time to write a profile, get some pictures on etc etc (I'm not asking for a critique don't worry) and my age range is fairly open...

How many female profiles appear saying "I'm a woman looking for a man" or "fill this in later" or "cba", no photos or perhaps one or two, aged 50 plus wanting to meet under 30's etc and within hours they've run out of messages as they are so popular...

Now this isn't a whinge or a pop at anyone i'm just genuinely interested at how it works, they can't all be fake profiles can they? Surely some must be real and if they are real are we men so sad and desperate that we will go after anything with a pulse??

Is it that much of a numbers game on here that unless you send hundreds of messages you never get a meet?

Men - am I right?

Women - do you get fed up with a full inbox and how can you possibly choose genuine from time wasters?

Discuss - and play nicely

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

women don't always get what they want either.

lol, have you seen what we've got to choose from on here, really?

By *estlands4 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

"women don't always get what they want either.

"

That's my point really how can you choose the genuine from the crap?

You may not always get what you want but you can ask for pretty much anything and get someone who fits the bill - as a man the odds/numbers are stacked against you...

over a year ago

most people are full of shit to fit your criteria, so you don't actually get what you want.

sad but true.

the lower your standards then yeah you're more likely to get what you want, but i set mine high so often disappointed and gone from loads of good meets to literally nothing now i'm after something more particular.

people offer as little as possible to women on here, as little as possible and think they have to make no effort - especially once they've fucked you.

nah, people in general are shit, liars and fake. getting bored now and want to go home to my own planet where real people live.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You may not always get what you want but you can ask for pretty much anything and get someone who fits the bill - as a man the odds/numbers are stacked against you... "

The odds are stacked against men that's true and if it's also true that women can ask for anything and get it there's only one way to stop that .

It is fairly easy to tell the genuine from the crap especially if you're cynical as I am and have a bit of experience of the world.

I don't think that women's lot in real life is on a par with fab though and I don't think fab reflects women's progress socially it just reinforces the fact that where sex is concerned women hold many of the cards they just need to know how to play the game.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

My life would be nothing without my wife, so I guess he was right.

By *estlands4 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

"most people are full of shit to fit your criteria, so you don't actually get what you want.

sad but true.

the lower your standards then yeah you're more likely to get what you want, but i set mine high so often disappointed and gone from loads of good meets to literally nothing now i'm after something more particular.

people offer as little as possible to women on here, as little as possible and think they have to make no effort - especially once they've fucked you.

nah, people in general are shit, liars and fake. getting bored now and want to go home to my own planet where real people live."

See how cynical you have become due to the wastes of space on here - the genuine guys have been swallowed up and lost in the dross which has clouded your judgement - where is your planet?

By *estlands4 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

You may not always get what you want but you can ask for pretty much anything and get someone who fits the bill - as a man the odds/numbers are stacked against you...

The odds are stacked against men that's true and if it's also true that women can ask for anything and get it there's only one way to stop that .

It is fairly easy to tell the genuine from the crap especially if you're cynical as I am and have a bit of experience of the world.

I don't think that women's lot in real life is on a par with fab though and I don't think fab reflects women's progress socially it just reinforces the fact that where sex is concerned women hold many of the cards they just need to know how to play the game. "

It's all a game.... Not in real life really?

Alot of men I know along with working also cook most meals and do washing ironing shopping etc that's certainly changed since when I was young....

As for spotting the fakes - yes but it does make you cynical and you sometimes end up upsetting people without realising it...

By *estlands4 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

I see the male female pay gap is at its narrowest in history...

over a year ago

"most people are full of shit to fit your criteria, so you don't actually get what you want.

sad but true.

nah, people in general are shit, liars and fake. getting bored now and want to go home to my own planet where real people live.

See how cynical you have become due to the wastes of space on here - the genuine guys have been swallowed up and lost in the dross which has clouded your judgement - where is your planet? "

most guys are alright really, just not what i'm looking for. if i was looking for nothing much i'd be sorted, and i did used to enjoy that while i was patiently waiting for some kink.

you wouldn't understand my planet, i can't say it in your language.

By *estlands4 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

sad but true.

See how cynical you have become due to the wastes of space on here - the genuine guys have been swallowed up and lost in the dross which has clouded your judgement - where is your planet?

most guys are alright really, just not what i'm looking for. if i was looking for nothing much i'd be sorted, and i did used to enjoy that while i was patiently waiting for some kink.

you wouldn't understand my planet, i can't say it in your language. "

Parlez vous le kink?

over a year ago

sad but true.

you wouldn't understand my planet, i can't say it in your language.

Parlez vous le kink? "

non.

over a year ago

I'm just waiting until they build sex robots

over a year ago

Maybe not, but he got it bang on with Get up, get on up......Stay on the scene.....like a sex machine

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Men don't realise that men and women write in a totally different style, so if you think with your big head rather than your little one you should be able to figure them out.

My profile definitely reads as a female, I refuse to sex talk (ok I know there are exceptions to every rule)

However, I haven't met for over 6 months because most mens profile (locally) are crap, so therefore I have very little patience and would rather do without.

I need a man to pique my interest! So yes I know I could meet if I lowered my expectations or how I use the site but that is never going to happen so will continue without if needs be, but that is just me.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"I see the male female pay gap is at its narrowest in history... "

It shouldn't be there at all

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"I'm just waiting until they build sex robots "

God how sad, I love the feel and smell of a man

over a year ago

You haven't lived as a woman. It's nothing like you think it is

By *estlands4 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

"I'm just waiting until they build sex robots

God how sad, I love the feel and smell of a man"

Good for you - oh I feel good... I knew that I would...

By *estlands4 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

"You haven't lived as a woman. It's nothing like you think it is "

And you haven't lived as a man thankfully either...

Although some have lived as both....

By *cepuncMan
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

James Brown said it right when he sang 'go on, Fred, blow that funky horn'

Post new Message to Thread