Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

New Club in Birmingham?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys I'm thinking of opening up a club Birmingham not too far from tudor lounge..what would everyone like to see in the club any facilities in particular?

Would love to make the perfect club to accommodate all guests!!

Look forward to hearing from you all!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irty130Couple
over a year ago

Bristol Area

I don't even know where to start...

[These questions were asked by someone else on a very similar thread!]

Do you have a business plan?

Have you looked into licences?

Venues?

Have you researched what the swinging community wants? (Fab is a very small part of the swinging community. The forums even smaller... You're not going to get a wide opinion just asking here)

You have been on here 2 weeks. What is your experience of swinging and business?

Does the area need another club, if there's already one nearby?

... or maybe we should just move this thread to "stories and fantasies"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I don't even know where to start...

Venues?

Have you researched what the swinging community wants? (Fab is a very small part of the swinging community. The forums even smaller... You're not going to get a wide opinion just asking here)

You have been on here 2 weeks. What is your experience of swinging and business?

... or maybe we should just move this thread to "stories and fantasies" "

This, the cost of setting up a swingers club is ridiculously expensive, not to mention the long working hours, impact in family life etc, as the PP has said you will get many different opinions on what people want, and in an area where there are several, fabulous clubs, is there a market for a new club?

By *ptimusDMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Venues?

I couldn't have put it better myself. This has all the signs of someone on a fantasy ride.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Venues?

I have the venue purchased and secured I'm currently enquiring about the likelihood of attaining a licence and to be honest I'm completely new to the scene hence why I'm asking what would experienced swingers like have in a club (call it market research lol).

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Venues?

... or maybe we should just move this thread to "stories and fantasies"

I have the venue purchased and secured I'm currently enquiring about the likelihood of attaining a licence and to be honest I'm completely new to the scene hence why I'm asking what would experienced swingers like have in a club (call it market research lol)."

The likelihood of obtaining licences, well councils aren't always in favour of granting licences to swingers clubs so you may face an uphill battle, especially when the application goes public as then the local residents will have their say.

Plus alcohol licences if you are planning on selling alcohol, you'd need a premises licence, personal licence etc, if you plan on music your need to look into the entertainments licences....all of these cost a lot of money to do.

Post new Message to Thread