Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Would you be concerned?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so if your other half had a FB and spoke to them on the phone 3 or 4 times a day plus texting. Then had a meet from Friday to Sunday.

Would you think that this is more than just fun?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hell yeah .

But I guess my opinion is not relevant as we wouldn't consider this arrangement in the first place .

over a year ago

"Hell yeah .

But I guess my opinion is not relevant as we wouldn't consider this arrangement in the first place .

"

Just wanted views as wasn't sure if it was just me being silly

over a year ago

Well it would sure as hell seem like way more than just a fb to me !

over a year ago

"Well it would sure as hell seem like way more than just a fb to me !"

I agree - that sounds (to an outsider looking in) to be closer than an average FB to me .. definitely more a FWB and perhaps more than that ..

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Too needy for me

over a year ago

I'd be more concerned about why you haven't spoken to your other half about it fair enough if you play separately but that is way more than just sex

over a year ago

If you aren't happy with it then it's a problem,regardless of what they think about each other.

over a year ago

I assume they ask you before they meet?

over a year ago

"I'd be more concerned about why you haven't spoken to your other half about it fair enough if you play separately but that is way more than just sex "

Very short convo.....

I raise my concern

I'm told to fck up now you wrong

End of convo

over a year ago

"I assume they ask you before they meet?"

Not really just told

Oh I'm out Thurs or whatever

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

That's not an FB. It's a FWB at the very least, but sounds more like a relationship to me.

By *llebWoman
over a year ago

Poulton Le Fylde

Theres more than her being had here.

You need to man up nd face the fact that it's an affair, why pussyfoot about, it's obvious

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

If you're concerned about it and you've tried to discuss it with your other half, and you've been told to fuck off, you may want to seriously reconsider your relationship.

I'm on here with my partner/FWB. If either of us wasn't happy about something the other was doing, or someone they were meeting, it would stop immediately. What we have comes first and is more important.

over a year ago

What ever happened to TRUST.

If you know about the meeting & is regular, You must condone it.

Therefor you must also accept the consequences of both your actions.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

It's not an FB it's a poly relationship

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Ok so if your other half had a FB and spoke to them on the phone 3 or 4 times a day plus texting. Then had a meet from Friday to Sunday.

"

Your other half is taking the piss get your relationship back before its gone forever.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"It's not an FB it's a poly relationship "

It's only a poly relationship if everyone is cool and has agreed to it, the OP clearly hasn't

over a year ago

End it and move on...sex is sex and what youve described is far more then just sex to me.

over a year ago

It all depends if you have an active sex life with her while she's with you. If not then it probably just suits her to live under the same roof because her other partner (let's face it,they are partners) won't take or can't take her in full time.

Most obvious reason to cut your losses if you not happy is her telling you to shut the fuck up when you show concern. Then again this is the classic hot wife and sub husband play isn't it.

Do you enjoy the humiliation of the situation or do you want her to stop what she's doing

over a year ago

I have a couple I play with on a regular basis, usually once a week. Myself and the wife text every day, sometimes more than once depending on topics etc. I also occasionally message her husband. We, the wife and I occasionally play alone with the husbands full knowledge and blessing.

What you are describing op is much more than that. I'm not sure if you are in a cuck relationship, but you are certainly heading that way. At the very least.

over a year ago

"If you aren't happy with it then it's a problem,regardless of what they think about each other. "

This

Having said that, neither I nor Marc would be happy with the scenario you describe.

over a year ago

"If you aren't happy with it then it's a problem,regardless of what they think about each other.

This

Having said that, neither I nor Marc would be happy with the scenario you describe."

Unless he was in mine then you'd know all he'd be doing is watching films and drinking tea. Maybe a face mask and some painted nails if he'd let me!

over a year ago

If you are unhappy with it OP, then what does it matter what label is used?

The whole point is that your relationship with each other takes priority, speak to her about your concerns, regardless of whether or not there is anything "dodgy" going on, knowing that you don't feel comfortable should result in your partner calling an immediate halt - if she is unwilling, then you are in serious trouble

over a year ago

"If you aren't happy with it then it's a problem,regardless of what they think about each other.

This

Having said that, neither I nor Marc would be happy with the scenario you describe.

Unless he was in mine then you'd know all he'd be doing is watching films and drinking tea. Maybe a face mask and some painted nails if he'd let me! "

Good luck with the face mask and nails. I don't think you'd get very far with that

over a year ago

"Ok so if your other half had a FB and spoke to them on the phone 3 or 4 times a day plus texting. Then had a meet from Friday to Sunday.

"

I think she well be buying you a cock cage and putting you on clean up and fluffing duties soon

Perhaps even have you dressed as a maid

over a year ago

tell her you`ve found yourself a FB and shes moving in on sat

over a year ago

"If you're concerned about it and you've tried to discuss it with your other half, and you've been told to fuck off, you may want to seriously reconsider your relationship.

I'm on here with my partner/FWB. If either of us wasn't happy about something the other was doing, or someone they were meeting, it would stop immediately. What we have comes first and is more important.

"

Totally agree here

over a year ago

"It all depends if you have an active sex life with her while she's with you. If not then it probably just suits her to live under the same roof because her other partner (let's face it,they are partners) won't take or can't take her in full time.

Most obvious reason to cut your losses if you not happy is her telling you to shut the fuck up when you show concern. Then again this is the classic hot wife and sub husband play isn't it.

Do you enjoy the humiliation of the situation or do you want her to stop what she's doing"

No I don't!!!! Would rather she would have a proper discussion

I get a lot of.....

You better go to the doctor something wrong with you.

That is when fck up now has Been already used

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"What ever happened to TRUST.

Therefor you must also accept the consequences of both your actions. "

Nobody has to condone anything.

Anyone can change their mind at any time.

It doesn't sound as though the OP was told the full details and it sounds as though it's *too* regular for his comfort.

He's absolutely within his rights to tell his partner he isn't happy. The risk is that she'll leave but he absolutely does not have to tolerate it.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

This doesn't sound healthy to me

over a year ago

"What ever happened to TRUST.

Therefor you must also accept the consequences of both your actions.

Nobody has to condone anything.

Anyone can change their mind at any time.

It doesn't sound as though the OP was told the full details and it sounds as though it's *too* regular for his comfort.

He's absolutely within his rights to tell his partner he isn't happy. The risk is that she'll leave but he absolutely does not have to tolerate it."

You are 100% right you do not have to tolerate bad behaviour from any partner no matter who they are

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

Being taken for a mug

I wudnt have that I'd fuck her off

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"If you aren't happy with it then it's a problem,regardless of what they think about each other. "

This

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"This doesn't sound healthy to me"

over a year ago

Personally, having been the "other bloke" in a situation like this, it sounds like more friend's with benefits rather than just FB's.

However as I can personally attest to, that doesn't mean they are having or they are going to have an affair.

Unlike yourself my friends, then boyfriend,asked us both directly what was happening and we were able to assure him that it was nothing untoward and didn't jeopardise their relationship. In fact they were married last year and I was invited to the wedding.

You need to talk with both parties involved to know what's happening, nothing short of that will put your mind at rest or give you the answers you seek

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Theres more than her being had here.

You need to man up nd face the fact that it's an affair, why pussyfoot about, it's obvious

"

It's obvious to me too.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"This doesn't sound healthy to me"

Or me.

over a year ago

I meet alone sometimes but we discuss it together and if at any point my husband wasn't happy I wouldn't go. We make sure every meet I have is a turn on for us both.

If I were you I would speak to her, tell her you are worried about it x

over a year ago

If your not happy about it then neither of them should be doing it... And all weekend would be taking the piss to me regardless of if we played separate or not.

Id talk and be strong about it x

over a year ago

Just think how it looks and sounds, and most importantly how you feel - then have a chat with your other half.

over a year ago

"

doesn't matter what we think its what you think that counts

some couples are happy with this type of arrangement your obviously not what else needs to be said

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Nothing worse than feeling you are being played, apart from being played.

Openness and honesty required

They are the same aren't they

over a year ago

Sounds very disrespectful to you. Ask her to stop, and move on if she doesn't.

over a year ago

Thank you all for your views and advice.

Greatly appreciated and it seems therefore it's not all in my head

Thanks again

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I would never behave that way and neither would I accept it from my husband. If either of us wasn't happy with any situation then it stops there and then, the first time it was mentioned by the other.

No argument on the matter it just stops. We have too much respect for each other to do otherwise.

over a year ago

"

yep ,you're regretting being a swinger now aren't you ,sorry man

over a year ago

"Thank you all for your views and advice.

Greatly appreciated and it seems therefore it's not all in my head

Thanks again

"

Whether or not it is "all in your head", the fact is that if your partner puts your relationship first, then the third party will be history.

Post new Message to Thread