Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Call Me Lightning

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just had one of those experiences where I sent a message (with face pic) to someone that sounded very suitable...

It was read very quickly (good, I thought) and then when I clicked on their profile - pow! I was blocked.

OK, it could be because they don't like the look of me (fair enough) but I always worry it is because they recognised me from the 'real world'.

I don't want my 'fab' world and 'real' world paths to cross - but I'd get nowhere if I didn't send out a face pic.

What do you do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

"OK, it could be because they don't like the look of me (fair enough) but I always worry it is because they recognised me from the 'real world'."

I often have that thought too.

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

It's more than likely she didn't find you attractive or 'not what she's looking for'

So by blocking you, it just means she's narrowing the amount of men who can potentially mail her....don't worry about it and if she knew you in the real world, she's unlikely to say anything as she's also on a sex site

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I just delete if someone isn't my type. Otherwise I'd be here all day responding and assuring people I don't who they are.

I guess there's always a risk!

over a year ago

Or its your sister lol

over a year ago

Ive had that also always a bit of a worry, would prefer a quick no or no thanks but i suppose most woman are inundated thay just dont have time for everyone

over a year ago

Happened to me the other day. On the upside it led to 'pirate penis' so it's all good.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the reassurance. In truth, I block people regularly that I've looked at but don't wish to follow-up (saves me looking again). I think it was just the speed at which she did it.... Or maybe, I just like to take more time with my fingers

over a year ago

"Ive had that also always a bit of a worry, would prefer a quick no or no thanks but i suppose most woman are inundated thay just dont have time for everyone "

to this but why not just delete rather than block. Personally I think its just rude especially after taking the time to put some effort into the message

Post new Message to Thread