Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What Do Women Look For?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Following on from wifelookingforfun's post "What do men look for?" - What do women look for/look at first?

Do you search the profiles, or just wade through your plethora of charmless emails?

What grabs your attention?:

Subject - i.e. Title of message?

Attachments - Does the message have a photo attached?

Message Content - Is it worth reading?

Profile Content - Do you go straight to the profile?

Profile Pics - Do you go straight to the pics?

Billions of single males await your response....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

Message content, is there a face pic or cock pic, read profile, then read all verifications and verifications they have left for others.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I look at the face pic first because no matter how nice the message is, if I'm not attracted to them, there's no point in chatting.

I will also look to see if they've sent any cock pics with their first message. These ones get blocked for the simple reason I ask very politely not to send a cock pic with their message.

over a year ago

Face pic, body pic, content of email (does it make me laugh? Is it original?). Then see how long they've been on the site and how many veris they have (and then check out the people that have left veris)... So quite a process

over a year ago

How can you see what veris people have left for other people?

over a year ago

Avatar pic first. I have never yet responded, even the ubiquitous polite no thank you, to a typing cock.

over a year ago

"Avatar pic first. I have never yet responded, even the ubiquitous polite no thank you, to a typing cock. "

If a cock has no chance of getting a reply, I guess my coffee cup is even less likely (although it symbolises my desire to meet for a coffee and a chat)?

over a year ago

Look at face pic first,if one is attached, as said before,mo matter how nice the message may be, i personally have to find a face appealing.

If there is an attraction, id read the profile and check veries etc...x

If no pic is attached...delete.

over a year ago

"How can you see what veris people have left for other people? "

Not sure... I just can if they choose to publish it.

over a year ago

"Avatar pic first. I have never yet responded, even the ubiquitous polite no thank you, to a typing cock.

If a cock has no chance of getting a reply, I guess my coffee cup is even less likely (although it symbolises my desire to meet for a coffee and a chat)?"

Or your desire for bean?

over a year ago

If the message looks good i'll read that first, then look at pics and location.

If there's any attraction i'll chat.

I also look for consistency and do get put off guys who seem to be flakey or change how they interact with me.

over a year ago

What grabs my attention is people who have actually read the profile.

It's absurd the amount of mails we get a day asking for a same day meet and without our buzzword in the subject bar.We also ask for a pic attached of at least a body shot. If a message doesn't have any of those things then it gets put right in the bin

Same goes for looking at profiles. If there's no public pics, no text and no verifys then I'm not going to go hunting for them.

There's too many male profiles on this site to be bothered with those who haven't bothered to put basic info and pics on their page!

We never search but we do reply to winks if they have a good profile and messages if they have pics/buzzword

over a year ago

"Avatar pic first. I have never yet responded, even the ubiquitous polite no thank you, to a typing cock.

If a cock has no chance of getting a reply, I guess my coffee cup is even less likely (although it symbolises my desire to meet for a coffee and a chat)?

Or your desire for bean? "

You're probably right, Kitty, more stimulating than any caffeine - damn, where were you hiding when I was working in BSE last year?!

over a year ago

"How can you see what veris people have left for other people?

Not sure... I just can if they choose to publish it. "

Easy - if someone has left a veri, click on their name - brings up their profile, so just scroll through their verifications....

over a year ago

taking notes there

over a year ago

If a drop dead gorgeous guy inboxed the ladys no way would they delete it if he sent a cock picture with a face picture. Or if he sent a hi how are you. Same as guys with a hot women.

over a year ago

"If a drop dead gorgeous guy inboxed the ladys no way would they delete it if he sent a cock picture with a face picture. Or if he sent a hi how are you. Same as guys with a hot women."

Looks aren't everything. If they don't read the profile or come across as someone we wouldn't want to meet in their message then we wouldn't message back. simple as. I'm not here for a quick fuck though, so i gugess some people might.

over a year ago

"If a drop dead gorgeous guy inboxed the ladys no way would they delete it if he sent a cock picture with a face picture. Or if he sent a hi how are you. Same as guys with a hot women."

loads of hot guys have put me off with their messages too, and their inability to communicate.

over a year ago

"If a drop dead gorgeous guy inboxed the ladys no way would they delete it if he sent a cock picture with a face picture. Or if he sent a hi how are you. Same as guys with a hot women.

Looks aren't everything. If they don't read the profile or come across as someone we wouldn't want to meet in their message then we wouldn't message back. simple as. I'm not here for a quick fuck though, so i gugess some people might."

So as long as a guy reads your profile and come across as a nice guy your game? Its all about looks on here. Unless your here to date

over a year ago

Lyndhurst

Well I do because I don't meet men just because of the way they look.

over a year ago

"If a drop dead gorgeous guy inboxed the ladys no way would they delete it if he sent a cock picture with a face picture. Or if he sent a hi how are you. Same as guys with a hot women.

Well I do because I don't meet men just because of the way they look."

So looks dont matter on here then?

over a year ago

It's not all about looks AT ALL. at least not for us.

It's more about personality for me. I've slept with people i've not been attracted to upon first meeting but once i've gotten to know them have become very attracted to!

Same goes for good looking guys that i've met at clubs who have come accross as assholes. That shit is unattractive.

So NO, it's not all about looks.

over a year ago

Lyndhurst

So looks dont matter on here then? "

Did I say that yes they do a bit but its no good meeting someone who you might not enjoy being with, or meeting someone who doesn't like the same things as you do.

over a year ago

"It's not all about looks AT ALL. at least not for us.

It's more about personality for me. I've slept with people i've not been attracted to upon first meeting but once i've gotten to know them have become very attracted to!

Same goes for good looking guys that i've met at clubs who have come accross as assholes. That shit is unattractive.

So NO, it's not all about looks."

Fair play. I couldnt sleep with anyone i didnt find look wise attractive thou

over a year ago

So looks dont matter on here then?

Did I say that yes they do a bit but its no good meeting someone who you might not enjoy being with, or meeting someone who doesn't like the same things as you do."

So looks do matter a bit

over a year ago

Fair play. I couldnt sleep with anyone i didnt find look wise attractive thou "

I did end up finding him attractive looks wise but personality really drew me in first.

I've just not always initially fancied someone. Personality over everything else for us.

By *entle giraffeMan
over a year ago

Minehead

MikeAndMillie..... you sound like a lovely couple... so very reassuring

So NO, it's not all about looks."

over a year ago

Fair play. I couldnt sleep with anyone i didnt find look wise attractive thou

I did end up finding him attractive looks wise but personality really drew me in first.

I've just not always initially fancied someone. Personality over everything else for us. "

Like i say if only there were more couples and single fems like yourselfs on fab

over a year ago

Haha! If you think we are nice write us a message without putting "cupcakes" as the subject

over a year ago

"Haha! If you think we are nice write us a message without putting "cupcakes" as the subject "

I couldnt possibly send you a message

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Following on from wifelookingforfun's post "What do men look for?" - What do women look for/look at first?

Do you search the profiles, or just wade through your plethora of charmless emails?

What grabs your attention?:

Subject - i.e. Title of message?

Attachments - Does the message have a photo attached?

Message Content - Is it worth reading?

Profile Content - Do you go straight to the profile?

Profile Pics - Do you go straight to the pics?

Billions of single males await your response....

"

Look at opener, attached pics (if any) and profile

Crude/lazy opener, blank profile/poor photo = delete

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Face pic, body pic, content of email (does it make me laugh? Is it original?). Then see how long they've been on the site and how many veris they have (and then check out the people that have left veris)... So quite a process "

This is what we do. The first three points are the meet breakers/makers.

Post new Message to Thread