Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Guys keep messaging me..!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know there are very few real women on here and that FAB tends to turn "str8" guys gay or bi at least but i kep getting a constant stream of winks and messages from gay/bi /TV men who want to fellate me.

I agree its terribly frustrating for guys to come on here day in day out and get no where and it can turn str8 guys bi... I guess its a bit like being in prison for a long time. Eventually fellatio off anyone feels just as good.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Just block guy's

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm guessing it's because you have a number of 'gay / bi friendly' pics on your profile?

As others have said, use filters if you don't want men contacting you

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Just say no. I find that works quite well.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm guessing it's because you have a number of 'gay / bi friendly' pics on your profile?

As others have said, use filters if you don't want men contacting you "

Numerous threads and, to a certain extent, common sense, suggests that more ladies prefer more subtle photos that full on cock photos than not whereas more gay/bi men might prefer full on cock photos. If you're trying to attract men, you're going the right way about it.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

We have loads of straight guys messaging us who want to play with Paul as well and as you are looking for mf couples, guys might think you may not be totally straight...even if you say you are. Just block them.

over a year ago

Oh right, i didnt know you could block,,i;ll have a look. As an aside, i do think a body/cock shot is important. I mean in the unlikely event of a female messaging me, it might be a disappointment if we met and got close if my cock looked like a run over sausage when what she really wanted was a tumescent veined sabre

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Oh right, i didnt know you could block,,i;ll have a look. As an aside, i do think a body/cock shot is important. I mean in the unlikely event of a female messaging me, it might be a disappointment if we met and got close if my cock looked like a run over sausage when what she really wanted was a tumescent veined sabre "

If you 'know how it works' you'd know about cock shots, blocking, filtering and the fab straight men. Tonnes of stuff on the forums about just those subjects and you are here quite often.

over a year ago

"Oh right, i didnt know you could block,,i;ll have a look. As an aside, i do think a body/cock shot is important. I mean in the unlikely event of a female messaging me, it might be a disappointment if we met and got close if my cock looked like a run over sausage when what she really wanted was a tumescent veined sabre

If you 'know how it works' you'd know about cock shots, blocking, filtering and the fab straight men. Tonnes of stuff on the forums about just those subjects and you are here quite often."

The "know how it works" comment wasnt related to the mechanisms of operation of the forum.

over a year ago

Sorry, not to hijack someones thread, but after saying pics attract certain people- are mins more likely to attract men or women? (Or no one at all lol).

Should i be changing my pic types?

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Oh right, i didnt know you could block,,i;ll have a look. As an aside, i do think a body/cock shot is important. I mean in the unlikely event of a female messaging me, it might be a disappointment if we met and got close if my cock looked like a run over sausage when what she really wanted was a tumescent veined sabre

If you 'know how it works' you'd know about cock shots, blocking, filtering and the fab straight men. Tonnes of stuff on the forums about just those subjects and you are here quite often.

The "know how it works" comment wasnt related to the mechanisms of operation of the forum."

The forums are a reflection of all the things that happen on fab but you already know that as you are a prolific poster so you must read them too.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Sorry, not to hijack someones thread, but after saying pics attract certain people- are mins more likely to attract men or women? (Or no one at all lol).

Should i be changing my pic types?"

They don't scream 'men come and get me!'

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

Happened to me last night.

I've got a mate on here called Steve that I used to knock about with when I lived in Wales - and I got a message from him last night.

I thought it was a bit unusual as we normally keep in touch on FB - but whatever - we chewed the fat for a couple of messages when he decided to ask if he could suck my cock.

It was at that point I realised it was a different bloke called Steve who was also from wales

over a year ago

"Happened to me last night.

I've got a mate on here called Steve that I used to knock about with when I lived in Wales - and I got a message from him last night.

I thought it was a bit unusual as we normally keep in touch on FB - but whatever - we chewed the fat for a couple of messages when he decided to ask if he could suck my cock.

It was at that point I realised it was a different bloke called Steve who was also from wales "

At least you didn't msg the real Steve on Facebook and say 'yes please to the cock suck'... That would've been awks

over a year ago

Hi Steve

I often admire peoples pics and fab as I see fit along the way - as in your case - however your straight so id not waste my time winking/messaging you etc - but accept some men might feel they can tempt you - particularly as you have a what I can only describe as a very fuck friendly cock lol

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

At least you didn't msg the real Steve on Facebook and say 'yes please to the cock suck'... That would've been awks"

Actually I did .... but then sent another message very quickly to explain what had happened

over a year ago

"I know there are very few real women on here and that FAB tends to turn "str8" guys gay or bi at least but i kep getting a constant stream of winks and messages from gay/bi /TV men who want to fellate me.

I agree its terribly frustrating for guys to come on here day in day out and get no where and it can turn str8 guys bi... I guess its a bit like being in prison for a long time. Eventually fellatio off anyone feels just as good.

"

you just said you've been in prison and had bi experiences and you have a cock avatar pic ,you're not helping your cause either way

over a year ago

"Hi Steve

I often admire peoples pics and fab as I see fit along the way - as in your case - however your straight so id not waste my time winking/messaging you etc - but accept some men might feel they can tempt you - particularly as you have a what I can only describe as a very fuck friendly cock lol "

Well im not actually complaining about guys messaging me. I think a guy can admire another guys physical looks without any suggestion of sexual desire i.e i can say,wow you have a fit body and a lovely cock...but a lot of the guys who message me are at the same time purporting to be str8 or in a couple..

Post new Message to Thread