Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What to wear to a club?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know probably this has been asked a hundred times over but ladies, I'm going to a club for the first time in a few weeks, and I just wondered what the norm is for how women dress. Do you turn up casual and get into lingerie there? Or wear a dress that comes off in the moment? I really have no idea what to expect help would be appreciated as I'm really nervous!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

It depends what type of club you are going to. The one I go to is only dress down after 11 if you go upstairs, so I start off in a sexy party type dress or wet look dress, then go get changed later on into babydoll etc. The most important thing is to choose something you will be comfortable in and makes you feel sexy. I'm sure you'll have a great time x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I know probably this has been asked a hundred times over but ladies, I'm going to a club for the first time in a few weeks, and I just wondered what the norm is for how women dress. Do you turn up casual and get into lingerie there? Or wear a dress that comes off in the moment? I really have no idea what to expect help would be appreciated as I'm really nervous! "

god damn, with a body like yours don't wear a fkn thing! but let me know what club and when!!!

By *rank n BettyCouple
over a year ago

Not meeting

Depends if its a night club style where you dress up to impress , or a sauna based club where you wear a towel or undies

By *ngandnickCouple
over a year ago

Haverhill

I always wear a sexy dress and heels with sexy underwear

It really is about feeling good about yourself, so not something your not comfortable in

Have a great time xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wear a nice dress and heels... Wear the black outfit with the stockings that you have on in your pics.

You will have the guys falling at your feet!!

Enjoy

Xc

Post new Message to Thread