Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

it started with a joke!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now, I like to start my messages to new people with a little joke. Nothing offensive just a Christmas cracker kind of joke as if nothing else it amuses me.

Some people like it some people don't.

Now because of this I've been accused of the old 'copy and paste' message approach.

So my question is 'How's a man to send a message like that without making it seem as though it's copy and paste? And...... What's your fave bad joke. I've got loads. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I have a friend on here who won't reply to a message unless its got a joke in, so don't be discouraged.

over a year ago

"I have a friend on here who won't reply to a message unless its got a joke in, so don't be discouraged."

Haha that's an ace rule to have! X

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I have a friend on here who won't reply to a message unless its got a joke in, so don't be discouraged.

Haha that's an ace rule to have! X"

The worse the better. She then tells them to me.

over a year ago

"I have a friend on here who won't reply to a message unless its got a joke in, so don't be discouraged.

Haha that's an ace rule to have! X

The worse the better. She then tells them to me. "

Haha has she ever told u my Elvis or Brie jokes then? X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love bad jokes, which is lucky as I'm a bit pants at any other sort. But long bad jokes are the best, the ones where people waste 15 minutes of their live waiting for you to get to the punch line - that approach probably won't get me laid though

Ginger

over a year ago

"I love bad jokes, which is lucky as I'm a bit pants at any other sort. But long bad jokes are the best, the ones where people waste 15 minutes of their live waiting for you to get to the punch line - that approach probably won't get me laid though

Ginger"

Hahaha I love that silence after you've delivered the punch line and nobody laughs. I literally break down into tears of joy when that happens.

over a year ago

My Sister is the best for this, she falls for it everytime, then I just end up repeating the punchline for ages afterwards - for me it's the gift that keeps on giving

"I love bad jokes, which is lucky as I'm a bit pants at any other sort. But long bad jokes are the best, the ones where people waste 15 minutes of their live waiting for you to get to the punch line - that approach probably won't get me laid though

Ginger

Hahaha I love that silence after you've delivered the punch line and nobody laughs. I literally break down into tears of joy when that happens. "

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I got told my bicep was a joke but it wasn't very funny.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/03/16 22:18:55]

over a year ago

Hahaha I have a massive soft spot for people who don't get my jokes. I almost feel like having them committed as they're obviously suffering with some sort of humor abnormalities.

over a year ago

"I have a friend on here who won't reply to a message unless its got a joke in, so don't be discouraged."

Can't for the life of me remember the joke I sent to her. It was yonks ago

By *ugatits76Woman
over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow

"Hahaha I have a massive soft spot for people who don't get my jokes. I almost feel like having them committed as they're obviously suffering with some sort of humor abnormalities."

And here was me offering you my condolences on your hamster elvis I'm shocked it was all just a joke I had lit a candle and everything for him. Shame on you

over a year ago

"Hahaha I have a massive soft spot for people who don't get my jokes. I almost feel like having them committed as they're obviously suffering with some sort of humor abnormalities.

And here was me offering you my condolences on your hamster elvis I'm shocked it was all just a joke I had lit a candle and everything for him. Shame on you "

Haha I'm so sorry. Will you ever forgive me x

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

I've got a bad habit of saying the punchline before the rest of the joke as I'm so crap at remembering them.

By *ugatits76Woman
over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow

"Hahaha I have a massive soft spot for people who don't get my jokes. I almost feel like having them committed as they're obviously suffering with some sort of humor abnormalities.

And here was me offering you my condolences on your hamster elvis I'm shocked it was all just a joke I had lit a candle and everything for him. Shame on you

Haha I'm so sorry. Will you ever forgive me x"

NO I've wasted my Yankee candle now

we can't go on together with suspicious minds

over a year ago

Haha I'm so sorry. Will you ever forgive me x

NO I've wasted my Yankee candle now

we can't go on together with suspicious minds "

And we can't build our dreams on suspicious minds x

By *atcherwankerMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I went to see a Mexican magician the other day. He said he was going to make himself vanish on the count of three. So he gets up on his magic box, swishes his Cape around, said; UNO! DOS! and disappeared without a tres...

over a year ago

What's the difference between the female g spot and a golf ball.

A man will spend at least 5 minutes looking for a golf ball..

Thankyou I am here all week

over a year ago

At Xmas for a few weeks I put cracker jokes on my status .Had such a laugh with messages .They were that bad .

over a year ago

Ginger

Hahaha I love that silence after you've delivered the punch line and nobody laughs. I literally break down into tears of joy when that happens. "

That's warped. Sounds just like me.

over a year ago

I normally don't reply to a joke unless it is that bad, it's painful and made me laugh...

over a year ago

When I first message someone I always start with a joke. Like OP some say how many have you "copy and pasted that too".

I just put it down too their sense of humour... Or lack of it. I'd say its better than a crude message any day

over a year ago

What's the difference between a circus and a high class brothel?

One has an array of cunning stunts and the other has an array of ......

Post new Message to Thread