Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Can you tell single guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have gf's? They never reply at night or weekends, always in mornings an during the day and when speaking thru kik it gets delivered but not read. But I think the biggest tell tale of all time as I keep hearing is "my sister lives with me". It's funny how how they all use that lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have a wife and she enjoys me 'enjoying myself' so I message away next to her (like now) the others are risking their relationships!

X

over a year ago

they might be in work at weekends and night

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

They might just be flaky. No point in judging men by women's standards.

over a year ago

Not everyone has their sister living with them lol when we talk there's no mention of working nights so can't reply so would understand if they said. But nope.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"they might be in work at weekends and night"

a good friend of mine works nights and weekends and shares with his sister

over a year ago

I have a imaginary gf/wife,

She gives me a hand job every other day

over a year ago

They message you from the bathroom as well if hiding from a partner. I watched someone having a shower (and naked) in his gf house, she obviously doesn't use the bathroom when he's in there so he felt safe enough to do that. This was on skype and not on cam here.

over a year ago

i share clothes with both of my sisters

over a year ago

You can also tell because they don't accommodate. But saying that I know a few girls that met a mate regardless of seeing his Gf's clothes on the bedroom chair and the baby in the other room haha takes all sorts I guess.

PS they kept the noise down as not to wake the baby.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"they might be in work at weekends and night"

over a year ago

They're either still at home or live with their gfs lol It is costly living on your own these days but the mind does wonder ha

over a year ago

"Have gf's? They never reply at night or weekends, always in mornings an during the day and when speaking thru kik it gets delivered but not read. But I think the biggest tell tale of all time as I keep hearing is "my sister lives with me". It's funny how how they all use that lol "

Ohhh this happens soooo much...its bloody laughable. Soooo many different excuses its a ruddy joke. So i totally get what you are saying OP x

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"You can also tell because they don't accommodate. But saying that I know a few girls that met a mate regardless of seeing his Gf's clothes on the bedroom chair and the baby in the other room haha takes all sorts I guess.

PS they kept the noise down as not to wake the baby."

Your mate is kind of a dick.

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

Will only use kik

Barely messages at weekends

Has regular times during weekday evenings for messages

Very keen to get ya off fab messages and on to kik

Will meet up generally at the same time each week

Wont talk much about themselves

Would never meet/go out in popular places

Wont drink much, incase their story slips.

Cant accommodate as standard.

I learnt a valuable lesson

And so did he. Tee hee.

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

"You can also tell because they don't accommodate. But saying that I know a few girls that met a mate regardless of seeing his Gf's clothes on the bedroom chair and the baby in the other room haha takes all sorts I guess.

PS they kept the noise down as not to wake the baby.

Your mate is kind of a dick."

Not nice reading. Im not all for sisterhood n that, but what about treating another human nicely.

I tend to agree with the 'mate being a dick' bit.

over a year ago

"I have a wife and she enjoys me 'enjoying myself' so I message away next to her (like now) the others are risking their relationships!

X"

over a year ago

Oh god I know. I've told him already it's bang out of order but I'm not his keeper and he's an adult. karma will sort it.

over a year ago

I bet the op don't complain about the women lol.

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

"Oh god I know. I've told him already it's bang out of order but I'm not his keeper and he's an adult. karma will sort it."

Tee hee

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

[Removed by poster at 14/03/16 20:25:13]

over a year ago

"I bet the op don't complain about the women lol."

What woman? lol

over a year ago

"I bet the op don't complain about the women lol.

What woman? lol"

lol I know, no one there.

over a year ago

Op we have experienced this time and time again.

over a year ago

Can I just say its not just the men that do this. Women are quite capable of doing exactly the same thing but for some reason people find this horny? Dont figure

over a year ago

"Can I just say its not just the men that do this. Women are quite capable of doing exactly the same thing but for some reason people find this horny? Dont figure "

Seriously frustrating either way

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I might be being a bit dense here but how does preferring chatting on KIK rather than messaging on here make it predictable that they have a girlfriend, surely it's high risk however they message?

over a year ago

Turning notifications off or mute the convo till when they are free then they all get read at once. Or logging into fab when they're free lol

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

"Turning notifications off or mute the convo till when they are free then they all get read at once. Or logging into fab when they're free lol "

Exactly that.

And can also hide the app from the main screen so if they have a nosey gf...not noticeable.

and yes, women can do the same too.

but we are more witty about it and less likely to get caught

Joke. Sorry.

over a year ago

"But I think the biggest tell tale of all time as I keep hearing is "my sister lives with me". It's funny how how they all use that lol "

Haahaha thats so funny because i would never dare tell anyone that, yet right now my sister and her 3 kids are staying with me.

She lives in london, but the schools are shite there so theyre in private school up here for 3 years. 1 down 2 to go. Its a bit inconvenient for me but its been handy. Family is family gotta help out. Besides its a big empty house otherwise.

By *aturelover2016Man
over a year ago

London

"I have a imaginary gf/wife,

"

How about an imaginary wife swap?

over a year ago

At least they're getting replies. I'm genuinely single and no fucker interested ha

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

"At least they're getting replies. I'm genuinely single and no fucker interested ha"

Wanna move down south....

over a year ago

"I have a imaginary gf/wife,

How about an imaginary wife swap?"

Sorry mate your "wife" isn't my type

over a year ago

Lmao

over a year ago

"At least they're getting replies. I'm genuinely single and no fucker interested ha"

this! Same here.

over a year ago

Live with me mum (she's not so well bless); adjusted my working routine to fit that, Monday and Tuesdays nights away, rest of the week back there. Live in village. Little to no mobile signal. No I can't leave the house at 1am to meet, why? Because it's bloody 1am.....

But get the tar and feathers out. I am obviously married, as I am unable to communicate and use the site as you dictate. Ho hum. Loves me mum and if that means making a few sacrifices, no issues, if some of those sacrices are narrow minded people that generalise about an entire section of society because they are allowed to be vilified at will, so be it. Now where's the champagne? Being a "caring" son (married guy) allows for more disposable income....

By *ptimusDMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Put aside the fact that the site is littered with married women playing without their husband's knowledge, but lets just go with the flow and stick it to the men who do it.

My view is, we should just get the fcuk over it. Married people cheat, they always have, and they always will.

If you come across a man who does, and you disapprove, don't meet him.

If you're one of such married people, you'd be far better off making it loud & clear from the onset. You'll save yourself a lot of hassle trying to think up plausible stories to explain why you can't do certain things at certain times.

Truth is, whether you're cheating or not, there are more than enough fish in the sea for everyone.

over a year ago

One of the problems with the site is some couples and some women expect single men to be available whenever they Wana chat or meet and if you're not you get called fake and time waster the truth is sex is not the number one priority for alm single men on this site I'm single with no kids and site comes way down on my list of priorities

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I've shagged single dads and there is a difference in how and when they'll communicate compared to the attached ones. When you're at their places you know it's a single guy's bedroom too.

Kiks handy though a lot of people use a shag phone, so will give out a number too - even if not answered all the time.

Some prying is ok into others' lives, to satisfy your own moral code, though skilled cheats are experienced liars.

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

"Have gf's? They never reply at night or weekends, always in mornings an during the day and when speaking thru kik it gets delivered but not read. But I think the biggest tell tale of all time as I keep hearing is "my sister lives with me". It's funny how how they all use that lol "

I don't reply at night or the weekends because I am often spending time with my kids and have a life, maybe single men do too ... not necessarily a partner, but maybe friends, a job and kids? Maybe they don't live their lives on fab like some couples do. I have met a few men who care for older relatives (comes with the territory if you meet black men as often they look after their elders) ... and I know its true because I have got to the stage of meeting these older relatives. Why assume anyone single would want you in their home? I think that it is presumptuous to assume someone will open up their whole life to a couple in an established relationship when all they are after is a quick nsa. Of the single guys I have met, they do message and text, often too much for me though ... always very responsive.

over a year ago

I work in hospitality and work every weekend!!!! I live were I work so cannot accom!!! But I'm single a happily single, so I like meeting single women or couples for no strings sex. Mainly at clubs but rare as it is on this site aswell!!!

By *c-ukMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

apparently you can message too much but then again not enough.. Its all very confusing.

I cant even get the first tosspot, fucking reply to then totally screw up anyway!!

Oh well the Masters is on next weekend

Post new Message to Thread