Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

bi boys and girls

Jump to newest

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

Ive stated on my profile that im bi curious.. (ive had some MM experience when i was d*unk but I want to experiment sober to see if I enjoy it) .. that doesn't mean I'm going to jump on a man..

I know there's lots of men on here who are bi but say straight on thier profile because they 'don't want to scare women off' (a different gripe for me)

What I don't get is the bi women I've come accross, who won't entertain bi or bi curious men, in any way. Isn't this a bit hypocritical.. ?

Can anyone she'd a bit light on this for me.?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not really, and the same if bi guys aren't into bi women too.

Bi women like women and maybe only straight men, they might not even like the idea of 2 men getting it on with each other.

There could be other reasons as well but it's not hypocritical. Bi women are not bi men.

over a year ago

i have met bi women and had sex as a guy and as a women, maybe your looking in wrong area or messaging the wrong people

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

Its more that the women i have come accross who are bi are intolerant of bi men.. not all of them admitedly.. but quite a few.. so not just 'not my thing'.

over a year ago

Why on earth should bi women like the thought of bi men?!

2 women fucking, or a man and woman fucking, are nothing like 2 men fucking.

over a year ago

Don't worry about them. Loads of women on here love bi guys, i'm one myself.

I still don't think it's hypocritical to be intolerant because sex is quite a personal thing, although it often doesn't make sense to me to be that way.

over a year ago

Why is it hypocritical? Wealth of difference in every class of sexuality, some women like women, some guys like guys, some people like both

But we each have our preferences, and that's what it is, a preference, now me, I like bi guys, I like straight guys, it makes no difference to me but then some men don't like bi girls, and that's also cool with me, it's their choice

over a year ago

My preference is for bi men, but happy to meet straight guys too.

Some women like bi guys, some dont...even if they themselves are bi..it doesnt mean that they have to find two men at it an attractive site.

But personally...MMF or MMMF...ooooof...heaven!

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

[Removed by poster at 14/03/16 20:07:48]

By *andlebar OP   Man
over a year ago

South Northumberland

Im not saying that a bi woman should be into bi guys.. its that ive come across women who themselves like same sex fun, but think that same sex fun between men is wrong... thats the hypocrital bit

. It should be a case of live and let live IMHO

over a year ago

OP you will find some ladies like the bi men, some don't.

If only there was no labels for us all.......

By *ot so innocent nowCouple
over a year ago

Chorley

I personally do feel it's a little hypocritical. If both partners are straight and only looking for other straight couples to swop with, then so be it.

However, when there's a bi female on the profile but they won't meet bi guys, that's where it boggles my mind. No matter who you're meeting you should know each other's boundaries so what does it matter If one or both of a couple is bi/straight/whatever, surely if a bi couple/single meets a straight couple/single, the boundaries are pretty clear form the outset or am I missing something here?

over a year ago

I have found that some ladies don't like bi men.... period!

They think we all either want to fuck other men, or be fucked by another man..... we are not all fully bi though

All depends on how far bi you want to categorise yourself?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Apples and pears, with the odd banana thrown in. It's just fruit in the bowl of life.

over a year ago

"I have found that some ladies don't like bi men.... period!

They think we all either want to fuck other men, or be fucked by another man..... we are not all fully bi though

All depends on how far bi you want to categorise yourself? "

If you like playing sexually with men, you're bisexual.

If I was a straight woman who hadn't had penetrative sex, nobody would suggest that I wasn't 'fully straight'.

over a year ago

Wasp... I was referring to orally bi only, some women like that

over a year ago

"Wasp... I was referring to orally bi only, some women like that "

Yeah... I just think it's fucking absurd. Could you imagine if I said to people I was 'orally straight'? I mean, people would be like 'WTF are you talking about? Either you're straight or not...'

over a year ago

Chorley

"Wasp... I was referring to orally bi only, some women like that

Yeah... I just think it's fucking absurd. Could you imagine if I said to people I was 'orally straight'? I mean, people would be like 'WTF are you talking about? Either you're straight or not...'"

Love this.

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Yeah... I just think it's fucking absurd. Could you imagine if I said to people I was 'orally straight'? I mean, people would be like 'WTF are you talking about? Either you're straight or not...'"

It's a simple way of setting expectations and defining your limits. Bisexual is a bit of a strange term anyway as it covers the wide a varied bit between hetero and homo, so terms which clearly denote limits are useful to help match people with what they want.

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 14/03/16 21:03:45]

over a year ago

Yeah... I just think it's fucking absurd. Could you imagine if I said to people I was 'orally straight'? I mean, people would be like 'WTF are you talking about? Either you're straight or not...'

It's a simple way of setting expectations and defining your limits. Bisexual is a bit of a strange term anyway as it covers the wide a varied bit between hetero and homo, so terms which clearly denote limits are useful to help match people with what they want. "

It's funny. My partner manages to say "I'm bisexual, but I don't enjoy casual anal sex". Much less vague than "I'm orally bi" which doesn't even specify if you like giving or recieving oral...

If you want to "clearly denote limits" then clearly denote them. Say what you don't like. Don't use meaningless terms like "not fully bi" or "orally bi".

over a year ago

Ok just for you wasp... I like to suck a cock, and have mine sucked by a male, but that's my limit

over a year ago

"Ok just for you wasp... I like to suck a cock, and have mine sucked by a male, but that's my limit "

Wasn't so hard... Was it? (Fnar)

over a year ago

I don't like kissing bi women. Their breath smells

over a year ago

Chorley

It's a simple way of setting expectations and defining your limits. Bisexual is a bit of a strange term anyway as it covers the wide a varied bit between hetero and homo, so terms which clearly denote limits are useful to help match people with what they want. "

I'd agree with this. You've more of an understanding of someone's limits when they say 'orally bi'. Though t suppose it could also work with 'orally hetro' too. (To get the point across, not to label) x

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

People say all kinds of shit, don't sweat it

over a year ago

"Im not saying that a bi woman should be into bi guys.. its that ive come across women who themselves like same sex fun, but think that same sex fun between men is wrong... thats the hypocrital bit

. It should be a case of live and let live IMHO"

Got it. That makes sense, I agree. Sorry I misunderstood your OP.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"OP you will find some ladies like the bi men, some don't.

If only there was no labels for us all....... "

Imagine all the people living.....

Sorry wrong thread!

Post new Message to Thread