Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I find it somewhat peculiar that certain singles and or couples will not respond to messages from profiles without verifications.

Each to their own but a verification doesn't necessarily separate the fakers from the genuine; not fortunate enough to have met someone yet profile.

I just find it a little disrespectful to be honest. Oh well!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

I think that happens a lot to me. How do you get a meet verification of no one gives you a chance

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

It's a bit shitty.

Everyone was unverified at some point...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think that happens a lot to me. How do you get a meet verification of no one gives you a chance"

Go on cam

Visit a swingers club

Attend a social

How's that for starters ?

over a year ago

You dont want veri's. The bastards course more harm then good

over a year ago

I changed my filters once to allow newbies and unverified users to contact me. Honestly, it was an absolute farce. I don't mind anyone choosing not to show them though, that's fine, it's their profile.

over a year ago

Yet again the old verification crap

Anyone who can't get a meet because they are not verified can message me at 8 pm and I will give them a web cam verification in the chat room

It's a verification not a chance for me to watch you wanking

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Yet again the old verification crap

Anyone who can't get a meet because they are not verified can message me at 8 pm and I will give them a web cam verification in the chat room

It's a verification not a chance for me to watch you wanking "

How kind

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

why worry, there are plenty of people who don't mind, no one should feel they have to meet someone.

over a year ago

Have come across one too many fakes as well, some have had loads of verifications as well :/

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

"I find it somewhat peculiar that certain singles and or couples will not respond to messages from profiles without verifications.

Each to their own but a verification doesn't necessarily separate the fakers from the genuine; not fortunate enough to have met someone yet profile.

I just find it a little disrespectful to be honest. Oh well!"

I find it disrespectful that people can't simply accept people's right to choose who they meet. Perhaps you should consider they may have bloody good reasons for their caution. This false sense of entitlement will get you nowhere!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've got some saying I'm a shit shag and slightly better than a wank, so be careful what you wish for.

over a year ago

Regarding web cam veris... it doesn't actually show the person as 'genuine' as they haven't actually met anyone.

Not saying it's a bad thing, but most people prefer live veris from actual meets

over a year ago

"I find it somewhat peculiar that certain singles and or couples will not respond to messages from profiles without verifications.

I find it disrespectful that people can't simply accept people's right to choose who they meet. Perhaps you should consider they may have bloody good reasons for their caution. This false sense of entitlement will get you nowhere!"

If someone has a "Bloody good reason for their caution" it be nice to know what experiences they have had? I am a reasonable and down to earth guy and will no doubt be sympathetic if they shared their concerns. I'm just curious, that's all

over a year ago

Get verified on cam by someone ? At least you will have the green arrow

over a year ago

I sometimes meet single males with no verification but a few have said yeah got my first veri now witch tbh put me off meeting non veris.....

over a year ago

the popular groups women and couples are spoilt for choice so they don't need you

over a year ago

Remember, women are holding all the cards lol.

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

I find it disrespectful that people can't simply accept people's right to choose who they meet. Perhaps you should consider they may have bloody good reasons for their caution. This false sense of entitlement will get you nowhere!

If someone has a "Bloody good reason for their caution" it be nice to know what experiences they have had? I am a reasonable and down to earth guy and will no doubt be sympathetic if they shared their concerns. I'm just curious, that's all"

But why should they, if they choose not to chat or meet with you, that's their business.

over a year ago

8 months and no veris.... get out to a club ffs man!!!

over a year ago

I think you should stop worrying about it and go and have some sex

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/03/16 19:01:12]

over a year ago

i will not meet unless you have been verified

over a year ago

I will often offer to webcam veri local guys on the understanding that it is a proper skype chat and not a "I saw u wank in the chat room". It works quite well and I have made a lot of friends that way.

over a year ago

"I think that happens a lot to me. How do you get a meet verification of no one gives you a chance

Go on cam

Visit a swingers club

Attend a social

I still have problems lol

Use phone so can't cam and no transport for clubs or social

How's that for starters ?"

over a year ago

"Remember, women are holding all the cards lol."

???? defo

over a year ago

If someone has a "Bloody good reason for their caution" it be nice to know what experiences they have had? I am a reasonable and down to earth guy and will no doubt be sympathetic if they shared their concerns. I'm just curious, that's all

But why should they, if they choose not to chat or meet with you, that's their business."

Fair enough and point taken. Like I said before, I wasn't having a go, just be nice to hear of a reason why. No big deal though. At the end of the day it's their prerogative.

over a year ago

you can choose to meet verified and none verified and so can others .. simples

over a year ago

"Remember, women are holding all the cards lol.

???? defo "

Yes, like the men are waiting in a queue for the woman to say yes.

By *r missCouple
over a year ago

south wales

This seems quite a touchy subject with maby conflicting views, as I discovered when I posted a thread over the weekend. I guess veris are not the be all and end all but it maybe provides peace of mind to some? Like with anything on here, if you get ignored, dont take it to heart, move on and im sure there are plenty of people who would still talk to or meet you?

Mr

over a year ago

If someone has a "Bloody good reason for their caution" it be nice to know what experiences they have had? I am a reasonable and down to earth guy and will no doubt be sympathetic if they shared their concerns. I'm just curious, that's all"

thats the whole idea,people do not need to give a reason not to meet

over a year ago

???? defo Yes, like the men are waiting in a queue for the woman to say yes."

What like in tesco's or for the toilet

over a year ago

But why should they, if they choose not to chat or meet with you, that's their business.

Fair enough and point taken. Like I said before, I wasn't having a go, just be nice to hear of a reason why. No big deal though. At the end of the day it's their prerogative. "

We do not take a verification to mean that the person is real or, indeed, as brilliant as the verification may suggest. Nor do we insist on a verification. Experience has, however, taught us that those with no verifications are more likely to be time wasters.

over a year ago

Fair enough and point taken. Like I said before, I wasn't having a go, just be nice to hear of a reason why. No big deal though. At the end of the day it's their prerogative.

We do not take a verification to mean that the person is real or, indeed, as brilliant as the verification may suggest. Nor do we insist on a verification. Experience has, however, taught us that those with no verifications are more likely to be time wasters."

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Some people can't make their own mind up about people and wait for others to do it for them

over a year ago

???? defo Yes, like the men are waiting in a queue for the woman to say yes.

What like in tesco's or for the toilet "

Yes like that almsot and then for the self check out after lol.

over a year ago

What like in tesco's or for the toilet Yes like that almsot and then for the self check out after lol."

try aldi ha

over a year ago

What like in tesco's or for the toilet Yes like that almsot and then for the self check out after lol. try aldi ha "

Yes, aldi are good too lol

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'd meet you OP. Have you considered moving North?

over a year ago

We do not take a verification to mean that the person is real or, indeed, as brilliant as the verification may suggest. Nor do we insist on a verification. Experience has, however, taught us that those with no verifications are more likely to be time wasters."

Thank you for providing a straight forward and non political answer. That makes perfect sense

over a year ago

"I'd meet you OP. Have you considered moving North?"

LOL! Noooooo . Thank you, that made me chuckle xx

By *hrobinhoodMan
over a year ago

arnold, Nottingham

Easiest way is to get on cam in chat rooms them someone will verify you

By *angbang junkieCouple
over a year ago

Ilkeston

"We do not take a verification to mean that the person is real or, indeed, as brilliant as the verification may suggest. Nor do we insist on a verification. Experience has, however, taught us that those with no verifications are more likely to be time wasters."

over a year ago

"Some people can't make their own mind up about people and wait for others to do it for them "

Clever people use their common sense and don't just rely on verifications.

over a year ago

"Some people can't make their own mind up about people and wait for others to do it for them

Clever people use their common sense and don't just rely on verifications. "

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I'd meet you OP. Have you considered moving North?

LOL! Noooooo . Thank you, that made me chuckle xx"

Well there's no bloody hope for you then.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

I find it disrespectful that people can't simply accept people's right to choose who they meet. Perhaps you should consider they may have bloody good reasons for their caution. This false sense of entitlement will get you nowhere!"

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

From what I've read here, and chatting to fabsters in person, it does seem that a profile that's been active for some time but has no veris has a greater chance of not being genuine / serious. This is not to say it's your case at all, it's just that you're frequently put into this category, like it or not. You should visit a club. There are many friendly people you could get to know in person that could vouch for you afterwards. Plus, you'd get a feel for the "scene" at the same time, and if lucky, play time too! Three potential birds with one stone

By *andS4funCouple
over a year ago

Lancashire

We like everyone were one unverified. We are now verfied. We were always genuine but being verified is just part of how people can decide whether you're real and genuine and also who you know and where you go. Your choices are always yours.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Remember, women are holding all the cards lol."
which is why you should poker.

over a year ago

"Remember, women are holding all the cards lol. which is why you should poker. "
That is right, naked version lol.

Post new Message to Thread