Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Faces

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's odd how people can't seem to understand why others don't want their face shown on their profile.

I personally have a private life I wish to keep entirely separate from my online life. Like lots of others here (not just us guys, so don't single us out)

I have a face picture which I do share with people, but that's my choice.

I'm sick of others complaining about not showing myself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How whos complaining?

over a year ago

Me! I want to see your face! I want to see your face! I want to see your face !

over a year ago

"It's odd how people can't seem to understand why others don't want their face shown on their profile.

I personally have a private life I wish to keep entirely separate from my online life. Like lots of others here (not just us guys, so don't single us out)

I'm sick of others complaining about not showing myself."

Are they complaining? If they are, is it because you have no photos on your profile or no face photos on your profile?

We would not be comfortable with a public face picture on our profile but are always happy to send a private one. We would not complain about a lack of photos if someone messaged us - we simply would not respond.

over a year ago

"It's odd how people can't seem to understand why others don't want their face shown on their profile.

over a year ago

Some people have nothing better to do than moan about how others run their profiles, ignore and carry on how you wish.

over a year ago

op it helps to have pics in friends and private and say so on profile

over a year ago

"Some people have nothing better to do than moan about how others run their profiles, ignore and carry on how you wish. "

over a year ago

you can send face pics in private

over a year ago

You are quite right about refusing to show a face photo. It is absolutely your choice.

We however will not meet someone without seeing and providing a face photo.

That is our choice.

over a year ago

"You are quite right about refusing to show a face photo. It is absolutely your choice.

That is our choice. "

this exactly

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

After reading your profile are you concerned about the way you look,hence no photos?

over a year ago

"You are quite right about refusing to show a face photo. It is absolutely your choice.

That is our choice.

this exactly "

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

Read that as, 'faeces'

over a year ago

I personally don't respond to.people who have no avatar or public pics face or anything else. But I do understand why some people will not have a face pic in their public gallery

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A guy messaged me and he didn't have a face pic just a body pic. He asked me so after a few messages I did but he didn't send one back citing various ridiculous reasons so, being a site member, I deleted mine from my message and blocked him.

By *tockingsnsuspenders1960Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in south yorks

You have no chance mate without a few pics on your profile,if you want to meet someone they want to see your face to see if they are attracted to you.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"You have no chance mate without a few pics on your profile,if you want to meet someone they want to see your face to see if they are attracted to you."

By *CCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Staines

Our public pics have no full face pics, if asked or after chatting and becoming friends you can see what we look like. The fact you have no avatar or public/friend only pics should surely help you to understand that people here actually wonder what you might look like, whether it's a body shot or a disguised face pic. Are you that hideous that you can't show something ????

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Our public pics have no full face pics, if asked or after chatting and becoming friends you can see what we look like. The fact you have no avatar or public/friend only pics should surely help you to understand that people here actually wonder what you might look like, whether it's a body shot or a disguised face pic. Are you that hideous that you can't show something ????"

We'll never know

over a year ago

I see nothing wrong with keeping face pics private, it's your profile, you are entitled to do with it as you will...as we all do x

By *CCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Staines

Maybe Adultwork.com would be the OP's preferred poison given your reluctance to advertise yourself? (And that's not a derogatory remark)

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We get complaints when we put up face pics!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"We get complaints when we put up face pics! "

but you have face pics up,a nice little loveheart and skull/bones

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"We get complaints when we put up face pics!

but you have face pics up,a nice little loveheart and skull/bones "

But they're our real faces!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

People do understand why others don't want to have public face photos. However, not having public face photos is different from having no public photos at all, and no avatar.

That, I suspect, is what bothers people.

I know you've said you're not Brad Pitt and you are looking for people unconcerned with appearance, but people are going to have to see you in order to meet you and most are going to want to know what you look like beforehand.

This isn't Blind Date!

You don't have to have a public face pic but you're unlikely to get any attention with no photos at all, (or a load of cock photos). And people are unlikely to agree to meet without seeing a face photo.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

People do understand why others don't want to have public face photos. However, not having public face photos is different from having no public photos at all, and no avatar.

That, I suspect, is what bothers people.

I know you've said you're not Brad Pitt and you are looking for people unconcerned with appearance, but people are going to have to see you in order to meet you and most are going to want to know what you look like beforehand.

This isn't Blind Date!

You don't have to have a public face pic but you're unlikely to get any attention with no photos at all, (or a load of cock photos). And people are unlikely to agree to meet without seeing a face photo."

over a year ago

All down to personal preference and personal choice . I'm happy to chat to someone with no face pic however I wouldn't meet them without s face pic

There's no right or wrong . Just what your comfortable with . You certainly shouldn't be criticised for it

over a year ago

What's the issue with showing your face? If they have an account on here then they are like minded and so chat.

Post new Message to Thread