Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

being asked for face pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we chatted to a potential meet yesterday after they contacted us. they tagged the line 'have you got any face pics?' at the end.i ignored it and answered the other questions.they then asked it again. i never replied again. i thought fuck em.

anyone else think its rude to ask?

if you want to see their face pics,send yours first. especially when we didnt make initial contact

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Id rather see face pictures as soon as possible. If theres no attraction whats the point in chatting

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

If they haven't sent their's first then yes it is a bit cheeky

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I prefer to exchange quite early in messaging y, I tend to think if they initiate contact they should send first

They can ask, doesn't mean you have to oblige.

over a year ago

Always send ours if asking just manners

over a year ago

If they're initiating the chat then they should send theirs first

over a year ago

"Id rather see face pictures as soon as possible. If theres no attraction whats the point in chatting "

over a year ago

Some people ask for mine, I send them and then they say they dont have any to send. Its usually the collectors. Oh any of the gorgeous ladies/couples on here, feel free to ask for mine

over a year ago

The one that gets me is when face pics are asked for by whoever I'm speaking to, I provide them and they say they like them/you. I say thanks can I see yours and it's all "we don't do face pics"

Double standards piss me off

Same with women/couple profiles with the lovely caps lock rants of NO PIC NO CHAT then have no pics themselves and are unwilling to share. No wonder some guys act like pricks. You reap what you sow

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple
over a year ago

South East Wales

We always attatched face pics in or first message.

What's more annoying is when we get a face pic back of the fem only, urrrrm what about the guy??? Then I feel awkward having to ask for his pic too

over a year ago

"If they're initiating the chat then they should send theirs first

"

By *requent_FerryersCouple
over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

We send our face pics with virtually every initial message except if the message is "Thanks, but no thanks".

We do get a little "irked" by those who say they will never send face pics of themselves "because of their job" whilst demanded to see ours!

over a year ago

Yes it happens and when you ask a question they reply again with you got a face pic and they dont send one back usually.

I take it as most men would fuck anything so they are used not to send one back lol.

over a year ago

"Yes it happens and when you ask a question they reply again with you got a face pic and they dont send one back usually.

I take it as most men would fuck anything so they are used not to send one back lol.

"

no shag most men wont shag anything

over a year ago

I attach my face pic to an initial message as I'm sure it's prettier than just seeing my willy, although I think I do have a handsome one.

By *ill74Man
over a year ago

New forest area

It's annoying, when you read a profile asking you to send a face picture on your 1st message (fair enough). But they have no photos at all on their profile. It is double standards.

over a year ago

"

Exactly this...

By *ercedes_SLKMan
over a year ago

nottingham

If i initiate the message, then i think its only good manners to attach a face pic......

on the rare occasion when chatting via my phone app, i sometimes forget to attach a pic, but always resolve that with an apology and a pic in the subseqeuent message

over a year ago

"It's annoying, when you read a profile asking you to send a face picture on your 1st message (fair enough). But they have no photos at all on their profile. It is double standards."

But also easy to ignore

over a year ago

"Yes it happens and when you ask a question they reply again with you got a face pic and they dont send one back usually.

no shag most men wont shag anything "

That is right as well lol.

over a year ago

its good to see who youre talking to - has happened a few times where we have got on well over messages then seen pics and totally gone off them - shallow maybe but we have to fancy who we get intimate with -

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

"It's annoying, when you read a profile asking you to send a face picture on your 1st message (fair enough). But they have no photos at all on their profile. It is double standards."

Yep, hate this. We ask for face pics when contacting us.

Our profile has face pics of Erika all over it and mine are sent with first contact (by virtue of my job).

We still get lots of requests for more face pics of Erika. FFS, all our profile is is face pics of her, how many can you need to wank over!!

over a year ago

If you really are a single man have your face as your avatar. Problem solved. I appreciate this doesn't help the OP.

over a year ago

With your body terrible wouldnt be bothered if u had no head lol

over a year ago

"Id rather see face pictures as soon as possible. If theres no attraction whats the point in chatting "

this

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"we chatted to a potential meet yesterday after they contacted us. they tagged the line 'have you got any face pics?' at the end.i ignored it and answered the other questions.they then asked it again. i never replied again. i thought fuck em.

if you want to see their face pics,send yours first. especially when we didnt make initial contact"

I tend to say 'yes I do but I don't believe i've seen yours?'. Seems to get the message across. And if it doesn't I just ignore the future mail.

over a year ago

Very much this

over a year ago

"we chatted to a potential meet yesterday after they contacted us. they tagged the line 'have you got any face pics?' at the end.i ignored it and answered the other questions.they then asked it again. i never replied again. i thought fuck em.

if you want to see their face pics,send yours first. especially when we didnt make initial contact"

should be a pre requisite of messaging whoever initiates sends face and body pics and you reply with them

By *tockingsnsuspenders1960Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in south yorks

By *emmdaveMan
over a year ago

Kent

I always send a face pic on messages I initiate. When I get a positive reply I can name on one hand the individuals or couples that reply with a face pic.

If I get an unsolicited message that I suspect is a fake or dodgy (they may even have a picture included) I do ask for a picture with a "specific" on it to prove they are real.

Had a couple last week who wanted to meet there and then and the picture they supplied was obviously fake so I asked for confirmation and they removed themselves from the site completely.

So moral is its not always rude to ask it just gives everyone piece of mind.

over a year ago

Totally agree.I hate having to string along a conversation then find out there's no attraction and get grief for it when you tell them!x

over a year ago

Have you got face pics ?

You could of just replied with a

Yes or No

By *exyFusionCouple
over a year ago

Near to you

OP wouldn't the answer be simply "Yes we have face pics"? We have no problem exchanging face pics but we may ask if they have any (to send if we send ours) - especially if their "private gallery" is showing a zero.

By *exyFusionCouple
over a year ago

Near to you

We like to exchange early as well because it is really awkward i you built up a rapport and THEN exchange pics and one (or both) of you is not attracted to the other(s).

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

The best way, need to be attracted to others, I don't mind sending if I need too x

over a year ago

I hate being asked for a facepic if they havent sent one, but if they have then i will reply with mine

By *amesB66Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

An initial exchange of messages perhaps without seeing their face, but pretty soon you need to know if you are attracted to them and attractive for them!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday x

over a year ago

"

^ yep. If I've made first contact I wouldn't dream of demanding to see their pics first. And the same should be true in reverse.

By *exyFusionCouple
over a year ago

Near to you

^ yep. If I've made first contact I wouldn't dream of demanding to see their pics first. And the same should be true in reverse. "

I agree - however it is unclear if they demanded to see pics or simply inquired if they had any (e.g. to exchange if it went that way, not just to provide immediately)

over a year ago

"

Like she says

over a year ago

Would any guys meet ladies / couples without seeing pictures? - I would say yes.

Would any ladies / couples meet guys without seeing pictures? - I would say not.

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

The best one is when couples say you dont need a face picture of mrs because you will like

Id rather be the judge of that thanks

over a year ago

I remember a while back we were chatting to a woman, when we asked for face pics she said she didn't send them and she'd had no complaints from men she'd met so far - needless to say we didn't meet

over a year ago

"I remember a while back we were chatting to a woman, when we asked for face pics she said she didn't send them and she'd had no complaints from men she'd met so far - needless to say we didn't meet "

I get this often from couples and single fems

over a year ago

I do ask for face pic but I send mine

By *ecretgamesMan
over a year ago

the moon

"Would any guys meet ladies / couples without seeing pictures? - I would say yes.

Would any ladies / couples meet guys without seeing pictures? - I would say not. "

Have done and in one respect maybe it's somewhat exciting but after me experience not a fucking chance I'd do it again lol

over a year ago

We do ask for a face pic but don't send ours.we state that on our profile,others then have an informed choice wether to get in contact or not.

over a year ago

"I remember a while back we were chatting to a woman, when we asked for face pics she said she didn't send them and she'd had no complaints from men she'd met so far - needless to say we didn't meet

I get this often from couples and single fems "

We would always send ours. we've had people try and arrange to meet us without asking for our pics, I wouldn't do that either

over a year ago

"We do ask for a face pic but don't send ours.we state that on our profile,others then have an informed choice wether to get in contact or not."

Why don't you send yours but insist on seeing theirs??

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

We ask for face picks as don't like going on blind dates

over a year ago

It works for us,no one is forced to contact us or ask to meet us,it's their choice.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I remember a while back we were chatting to a woman, when we asked for face pics she said she didn't send them and she'd had no complaints from men she'd met so far - needless to say we didn't meet "

How strange!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We would never dream of meeting without seeing body pics and face pics.

we just don't like people asking to see ours.if they send them we will return with our face pics.

If we rocked up and didn't fancy them. Saying sorry we ain't playing as you not our type may be embarrassing.

over a year ago

"We would never dream of meeting without seeing body pics and face pics.

we just don't like people asking to see ours.if they send them we will return with our face pics.

If we rocked up and didn't fancy them. Saying sorry we ain't playing as you not our type may be embarrassing. "

I always send mine in a first message, hope to get them in return! You have to be attracted to whoever you play with! X

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I never ask for face pics and rarely send mine. 99% of the people I chat with on here are unlikely to meet so why should I bother.

But the person who requests the pics should send their own first, male, fem or couple. None of this - the single bloke should send his face pic first even thouh we, the couple, have asked but haven't sent ours- BS.

Post new Message to Thread