Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do any men like none squirters....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I always see threads saying how much women who squirt are a turn on.Well I don't squirt nor want to, does that mean I'm not a turn on ....please note this is a tongue in cheek thread as I've never had anyone complain that I don't squirt.....I do cum loads

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do ! I am not fussy

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

I like both

over a year ago

"I do ! I am not fussy "

over a year ago

"I like both"

over a year ago

Of course people love both! But today is steak and blowjob day, it's not about you ladies

over a year ago

As long as I can feel a pussy clamp on to my fingers or cock then I am more than happy

over a year ago

"Of course people love both! But today is steak and blowjob day, it's not about you ladies "
oops Sorry

over a year ago

"As long as I can feel a pussy clamp on to my fingers or cock then I am more than happy "

over a year ago

Variety is the spice of life. As long as your partner is committed to the moment it's all good

over a year ago

"As long as I can feel a pussy clamp on to my fingers or cock then I am more than happy "

so am I

over a year ago

Yes one here....

over a year ago

over a year ago

Phew thank you gents

over a year ago

Men just like women don't think they care one way or another

over a year ago

"Men just like women don't think they care one way or another "

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Neither of us are turned on by squirting so yes - we definitely do like women who don't squirt.

over a year ago

"I always see threads saying how much women who squirt are a turn on.Well I don't squirt nor want to, does that mean I'm not a turn on ....please note this is a tongue in cheek thread as I've never had anyone complain that I don't squirt.....I do cum loads "

I have never been with a squirter. I imagine it's a bit like peppercorn sauce. Nice to have but not necessary for a good steak. (Steak analogy felt apt given the day)

By *heclitmaster84Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"I always see threads saying how much women who squirt are a turn on.Well I don't squirt nor want to, does that mean I'm not a turn on ....please note this is a tongue in cheek thread as I've never had anyone complain that I don't squirt.....I do cum loads "
rather have fun with a lady that comes load to messy with bad squiters x

over a year ago

"Neither of us are turned on by squirting so yes - we definitely do like women who don't squirt. "

over a year ago

"I always see threads saying how much women who squirt are a turn on.Well I don't squirt nor want to, does that mean I'm not a turn on ....please note this is a tongue in cheek thread as I've never had anyone complain that I don't squirt.....I do cum loads

I have never been with a squirter. I imagine it's a bit like peppercorn sauce. Nice to have but not necessary for a good steak. (Steak analogy felt apt given the day)"

well I'm not sure but glad people like none squirters too

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I do ! I am not fussy "

Ay buzz off you,you were on the other thread,you can't be on both

over a year ago

"I always see threads saying how much women who squirt are a turn on.Well I don't squirt nor want to, does that mean I'm not a turn on ....please note this is a tongue in cheek thread as I've never had anyone complain that I don't squirt.....I do cum loads rather have fun with a lady that comes load to messy with bad squiters x "
thank God for men like you

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Of course people love both! But today is steak and blowjob day, it's not about you ladies oops Sorry "

psss,don't apoligise,we know it's all about us ladies that's just between us of course

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Squirting doesn't appeal to either of us. The only time we have witnessed it was in a club she was simply having a piss..... And called it squirting. So let hear it for the non squirter

over a year ago

"Of course people love both! But today is steak and blowjob day, it's not about you ladies oops Sorry

psss,don't apoligise,we know it's all about us ladies that's just between us of course "

well have to let the men think they have won once in a while

over a year ago

"Squirting doesn't appeal to either of us. The only time we have witnessed it was in a club she was simply having a piss..... And called it squirting. So let hear it for the non squirter "
not something I've seen nor want to x

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Of course people love both! But today is steak and blowjob day, it's not about you ladies oops Sorry

psss,don't apoligise,we know it's all about us ladies that's just between us of course well have to let the men think they have won once in a while "

True,just this once then

over a year ago

My ex used to wet herself when she came. Such a mess of the bed it just put me right off.

#personsal-preference.

over a year ago

"My ex used to wet herself when she came. Such a mess of the bed it just put me right off.

#personsal-preference. "

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

MrK here.

I've never been with a squirter but I don't feel like I've missed out on anything.

over a year ago

psss,don't apoligise,we know it's all about us ladies that's just between us of course well have to let the men think they have won once in a while

True,just this once then "

oh God yes only this once

over a year ago

"MrK here.

I've never been with a squirter but I don't feel like I've missed out on anything."

over a year ago

I'm grossed out by squirting, if I wanted to be covered in piss I'd go and watch a football match in the 80's.

over a year ago

Funny thing is I bet the OP will the exact same men who like me enjoy seeing a women squirt, still saying "i like non Squirters" etc etc

over a year ago

ps; that's because we are men lol

over a year ago

I've been with a couple of squirters and I don't really like it.

over a year ago

"Funny thing is I bet the OP will the exact same men who like me enjoy seeing a women squirt, still saying "i like non Squirters" etc etc "
or there will be honest men who prefer squirters saying so,or the honest ones that Like both or the honest ones that don't like squirters and yes there will be some that fib too

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

Most women I know/have known are not squirters....and before you say it, that's not just from their experience with me.

I have nothing for or against those who do or for that matter don't.

So long as people are able to enjoy themselves sexually, I can usually hit it off with them.

By *heclitmaster84Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"I always see threads saying how much women who squirt are a turn on.Well I don't squirt nor want to, does that mean I'm not a turn on ....please note this is a tongue in cheek thread as I've never had anyone complain that I don't squirt.....I do cum loads rather have fun with a lady that comes load to messy with bad squiters x thank God for men like you "
I'm just me hunni

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

The most annoying thing about squirters is the amount of bed sheets and towels you have to wash lol

over a year ago

It wasn't until a couple of years ago I had met anyone that did squirt/gush. Then two or three came at once, excuse the pun.

It wasn't something that bothered me, still doesn't. But I do like to make a lady cum.

over a year ago

"Squirting doesn't appeal to either of us. The only time we have witnessed it was in a club she was simply having a piss..... And called it squirting. So let hear it for the non squirter "

That's what I think too.... After having kids, one does their pelvic exercises to avoid 'Squirting' don't they???

By *emini1637Woman
over a year ago

Warwickshire

I'm not a squirter either so its nice to see this thread

By *unlovinguy_68Man
over a year ago

nottingham

I'm not bothered at all if the lady is a squirter or not

I think the main thing is the foreplay/sex should be enjoyed by both

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Men just like women don't think they care one way or another "

as long as they have a pulse!!! mind perhaps the pulse not essential even to some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

over a year ago

"Funny thing is I bet the OP will the exact same men who like me enjoy seeing a women squirt, still saying "i like non Squirters" etc etc or there will be honest men who prefer squirters saying so,or the honest ones that Like both or the honest ones that don't like squirters and yes there will be some that fib too "

WOT !!!!!! us men fib ....never

over a year ago

"Men just like women don't think they care one way or another

as long as they have a pulse!!! mind perhaps the pulse not essential even to some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol "

Again similar to my first response here - some will say what ever they think the other person wants to here to get in bed

By *horltzMan
over a year ago

heysham

The novelty soon wears off , it can make spontaneous sex hard work

over a year ago

"I'm not a squirter either so its nice to see this thread "
glad there's a few of us about

over a year ago

"I'm not a squirter either so its nice to see this thread glad there's a few of us about "

It's not a requirement

over a year ago

I didn't even know there was such as thing as squirting until about 3 or 4 years ago ..

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"I didn't even know there was such as thing as squirting until about 3 or 4 years ago .. "

Neither did I!

By *ormalguy71Man
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

I like a lady who gets wet but does not squirt

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

I can take it it leave it. After all, there's a time and a place for getting pissed over.

over a year ago

"Squirting doesn't appeal to either of us. The only time we have witnessed it was in a club she was simply having a piss..... And called it squirting. So let hear it for the non squirter

That's what I think too.... After having kids, one does their pelvic exercises to avoid 'Squirting' don't they??? "

I've not had a natural birth and I still do and my pelvic floors are also in great shape so it obviously makes no difference whatsoever. That being said, I would rather I didn't.

over a year ago

I much prefer a lady who doesn't to be honest, I've had someone squirt on me once and didn't like the feeling to be honest it was like being pissed on, I love a woman to come but squirting I prefer it if you didn't lol

over a year ago

You sound perfect to me!

over a year ago

I don't squirt and I don't cum on meets.

over a year ago

Thanks for the responses so far xx

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I like cummers

over a year ago

"I like cummers "
that I do

By *heclitmaster84Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I like heavy comes zzz

over a year ago

squirting is not on my bucket list,

as long as the lady enjoys herself it does not matter if she don't squirt or cum , just as long as we all have fun

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/03/16 19:12:52]

over a year ago

"I always see threads saying how much women who squirt are a turn on.Well I don't squirt nor want to, does that mean I'm not a turn on ....please note this is a tongue in cheek thread as I've never had anyone complain that I don't squirt.....I do cum loads

Squirtin is a pain in the Arse it makes the sheets wet on one occasion the floor and my shirt that was on it

I feel like getting a bucket to catch it in "

Or pointing her vagina in the direction of the window and leaving the window open

By *r missCouple
over a year ago

south wales

Whilst a squirter turns both of us on, i can safely say that its not the be all and end all. As long as when i am licking/fingering/fucking a pussy there is a lot of happy noises and you cum that is all that really matters.

Mr

over a year ago

My wife doesn't squirt. Only got close to coming while swinging once. Comes frequently with me.

over a year ago

I do like a woman who squirts / gushes but then again it can be just as nice or more pleasureable (if the right connection) with a woman who does not........

I certainly would not let it stop me playing / having fun with such a sexy woman as your self..... Loved the pic of your hairy pussy, not too many around know

over a year ago

Cum - definitely (multiple times)

Squirt - not for me thanks...

(Unless we can leave 'that' bed behind!)

over a year ago

I just like women who like to be pleased.......x

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I love women, love sex, to please and be pleased. If they squirt fine, if they don't, fine. What matters in the end is that we enjoy ourselves

over a year ago

I do like a woman who squirts / gushes but then again it can be just as nice or more pleasureable (if the right connection) with a woman who does not........

I certainly would not let it stop me playing / having fun with such a sexy woman as your self..... Loved the pic of your hairy pussy, not too many around know "

Thank you

over a year ago

Although I love squirters and gushers it can become a bit of a pain especially when the sheets and matress are continually drenched. Give me a woman who cums lots over a squirter any day.

over a year ago

I hope so because the only time that i squirt is when ive got my grandkids water pistol in my hand

over a year ago

I don't find wee sexy so it's a from me

over a year ago

"I hope so because the only time that i squirt is when ive got my grandkids water pistol in my hand "

over a year ago

"Although I love squirters and gushers it can become a bit of a pain especially when the sheets and matress are continually drenched. Give me a woman who cums lots over a squirter any day."

over a year ago

I certainly would not let it stop me playing / having fun with such a sexy woman as your self..... Loved the pic of your hairy pussy, not too many around know Thank you "

Your welcome sexy

By *ndysuzukiMan
over a year ago

Newquay

Ive never had a squirter but I've had heavy cummers and more than happy with that

Question was are you a turn on? of course you are but then i may be biased,lol

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

Im a squirter and the few men I've been with in the past haven't complained but doubt they would remember, not that it's important as it's in my past. Grey hasn't complained, the complete opposite and he's the first to make me cum too.

By *ruegent101Man
over a year ago

down by the river side

Well a mean each to their own really isn't it ? A mean don't get me wrong personally it wouldn't turn me on anymore than I would be knowing that squirting has occurred ? Never been that bothered about it to be fair it is good when it happens though if I'm being honest haha

over a year ago

Time and a place, squirting can be fun if you are prepared for the cleanup or constant damp patches. But sometimes deciding on who's going to sleep in the cold patch can be a pain. Lol

over a year ago

Thank you to everyone who posted here and for my pm,s glad there's lots of men who dont mind none squirters and glad a few none squirting ladies answered as well x

Post new Message to Thread