FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

People asking if one of you meet alone .

Jump to newest

By *he Ladies of the Manor OP   Couple
over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

Is it just us, or does anyone else find this a flippin ' cheek ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is it just us, or does anyone else find this a flippin ' cheek ? "
i will bring my cat if thats ok

over a year ago

Cant see why anyone would want to meet one of you when there are two of you. Hapoy days lol

over a year ago

It's even worse when you explicitly write in your profile that you wont/don't and they still ignore it

over a year ago

And when you tell them no and they say "well you've got to give it a try havnt you".....no, no you don't, because our profile specifically says we won't meet alone

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Nobody has ever asked either of us this, we've never been offered money only shopping and we rarely receive abuse. We feel very left out

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

It's an instant block, no explanations from us. We say it in our profile and find it incredibly disrespectful if people were to suggest it.

B

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Yes we get that or they ask is that Mr or Mrs if Paul says Mr that,s the end of it most time,s

over a year ago

I often meet alone, I don't get offended if asked

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

"I often meet alone, I don't get offended if asked "
most single guy,s do

over a year ago

I personally think its diabollickle

By *ormalguy71Man
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"Nobody has ever asked either of us this, we've never been offered money only shopping and we rarely receive abuse. We feel very left out "

Can I meet Mrs on her own? I think I have about £2.37p in change lol

over a year ago

Imagine meeting a couple with we never meet alone or seperate on the profile. You have a great night. Mmf some leave and a few days later i get....mr is at work...fancy poping round for a hour or 2 on kik

I was confused. After blocking them

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

As part of the conversation when meeting face to face, I sometimes ask if they meet others separately and if so, do they prefer to not know about it or to discuss it before and afterwards. It gives me an insight as to how open their relationship really is and I state that I am not interested in meeting separately, not when a 3some is far more pleasurable.

over a year ago

If it says it on the profile I think its disrespectful... And to be honest I find it rude in person.. But I guess to be fair in person they can't see the profile.

Many couples do play separate so I'm not sure why it causes me and others such offence. Perhaps its because I wouldn't ask

over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

Happened lots this week . Maybe it's the sun ? Just curious as to how often others get the same and if we are being a bit over sensitive ? X

over a year ago

"Happened lots this week . Maybe it's the sun ? Just curious as to how often others get the same and if we are being a bit over sensitive ? X"
you're being over sensitive some people on here love splitting couples up

over a year ago

i can understand it if for example the woman is hot and aged 30 and the male is 60 odd.

By *requent_FerryersCouple
over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

"Is it just us, or does anyone else find this a flippin ' cheek ? i will bring my cat if thats ok "

Would prefer your pussy! (Think about it!) lol

over a year ago

It is just plain disrespectful. Anyone who asks goes straight onto the 'waste of space' pile.

over a year ago

We clearly state in our profile that Polly will meet single women alone, but all other meets will be as a couple.

Unfortunately, we often get messages from other couples who say that the fem would love to meet her alone, but her man will be in attendance "for her safety"!

They tend to get blocked.

over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

That's worse ! So Polly's "safety" doesn't matter !

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Nobody has ever asked either of us this, we've never been offered money only shopping and we rarely receive abuse. We feel very left out "

We've been offered (when I say we, Flik)money yet again this morning

over a year ago

"Nobody has ever asked either of us this, we've never been offered money only shopping and we rarely receive abuse. We feel very left out

We've been offered (when I say we, Flik)money yet again this morning "

Hey I wonder if it was the same guy I've just blocked?? Lol

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Imagine meeting a couple with we never meet alone or seperate on the profile. You have a great night. Mmf some leave and a few days later i get....mr is at work...fancy poping round for a hour or 2 on kik

I was confused. After blocking them "

Seems like a very strange reaction to me. They may well play seperate, but dont want to get bombarded on their profile so put that extra line on. Sounds like you could have missed out on some good times there. Or she could have been cheating, one or the other.

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Here we go then:

On this matter, I prefer to meet alone but if mr has to be there, why not? I tend not to ask such questions.

I even love it when mr joins in the action rather than me performing for him to watch.

Trust me guys, you don't have to ask: if the couple meets separately, you will know. Just work on the assumption you are meeting them both and you will seldom go wrong.

I have been on many many meets where the mr has "ghosted" into the background after initial collaboration.

Unspoken leeway, if you like.

Of course, speaking as a straight single guy.

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

Why would you ask, unless their profile says that's what they want?

With trust built up meeting couples then if they want to ask for it I wouldn't turn it down but would never ask.

over a year ago

I would never ask to meet the female alone if she is part of a couple. Simply wouldn't occur to me. Besides I like mfm.

That's not to say it hasn't happened after several meets and trust has been built, but never at my suggestion!

over a year ago

Plenty do meet alone.

Would you rather they weren't upfront and didn't ask early on?

over a year ago

"That's worse ! So Polly's "safety" doesn't matter ! "

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

If you say it on your profile and they still ask, yes it's disrespectful. But as we know, so many people don't bother to read a profile. That's also disrespectful.

We do meet alone and our profile says this. What I find disrespectful to us is the amount of messages where the first is a brief hello, and once they establish that it's me and not him replying they ask if I have kik/whatsapp. As if I won't tell him and show him everything that's being said anyway. Just rude.

over a year ago

Thankfully never been asked and hopefully never will

Should we add to our profile as some don't seem to read it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Nobody has ever asked either of us this, we've never been offered money only shopping and we rarely receive abuse. We feel very left out

Can I meet Mrs on her own? I think I have about £2.37p in change lol"

You didn't abuse us though

By *exyFusionCouple
over a year ago

Near to you

Life is too short to take offence at a simple question. If a couple has in their profile that they DON'T meet alone and someone asks in a message if they do, then the real problem is not that they are somehow rude, but merely that they can't read - which would eliminate them for us, as we prefer literate playmates. Mrs

By *ormalguy71Man
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Can I meet Mrs on her own? I think I have about £2.37p in change lol

You didn't abuse us though "

Damn and i thought i was on to a winner there lol

over a year ago

We had a message a while back from a couple who with bracing honesty told me that I was too old and the female didn't like fucking old men but they were both interested in meeting my wife.

I laughed the whole time it took me to reach the block button.

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I think it is very disrespectful to ask the lady of a couple to meet alone if they clearly state on their profile that they don't, I had a fb once that we set up a couple profile and same happend to us.

I will never dream of asking a couple to meet me alone unless they ask me if that is what they want.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/03/16 16:20:09]

over a year ago

I ask a fair bit. Politely. If a couple contact me and I'm not interested in both I often say 'do you have separate profiles as well as a couples profile?

In fact I often ask even if I'm planning on meeting both - just because I'm more interested in the kinds of couples who will meet separately as well as alone.

over a year ago

Won't know if you don't ask. If it's on your profile in huge letters they probably haven't read it or are being cheeky and hoping you will make an exception. Personally,I'd rather meet two men from a mm profile

over a year ago

"Imagine meeting a couple with we never meet alone or seperate on the profile. You have a great night. Mmf some leave and a few days later i get....mr is at work...fancy poping round for a hour or 2 on kik

I was confused. After blocking them "

We never meet alone, and it states that on our profile, however I have invited men over to play with me on my own, or so they think, but my partner is here hiding and watching, but no-one's questioned me asking lol.

over a year ago

We never meet alone, and it states that on our profile, however I have invited men over to play with me on my own, or so they think, but my partner is here hiding and watching, but no-one's questioned me asking lol.

"

I feel like that's kind of out of order. It's non-consensual. You haven't explained to them the whole sex game.

over a year ago

I feel like that's kind of out of order. It's non-consensual. You haven't explained to them the whole sex game."

Yes I tend to agree but it was a fantasy my partner had and we just wanted to give it a go. It's not something we do regularly

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/03/16 16:39:14]

over a year ago

I feel like that's kind of out of order. It's non-consensual. You haven't explained to them the whole sex game.

Yes I tend to agree but it was a fantasy my partner had and we just wanted to give it a go. It's not something we do regularly "

I should add that we'd chatted enough that they were aware my partner could "return" at any point and were happy enough to meet knowing he could walk in so we knew they'd be comfortable with him coming in if need be.

over a year ago

"

Yes ive had this also. Met a single lady. Banging away upstairs only for hubby to fall out of wardrobe with cam. Was awkward but i did say they only had to ask

By *lovisMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

Is it on the same level as women posting and looking to meet other women and then mentioning they have a male FB who will also be there.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I have a couples profile that directs people to our respective single profiles since we do meet alone. But if they're messaging our couples profile, I would assume it's both of us they would want to meet. I tend to deal with the mail and always thank them for the random 'you have a fantastic arse' messages on behalf of the regular squeeze since he does have a fantastic arse. It's all round and grabbable.

over a year ago

We have it least once a week they get told no and I block lol marie

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

I have single and couple profile wanting to meet girl on girl only as my fantasy not done before keep saying partner be their which I don't want but seem to be male wanting it.

over a year ago

I can't believe it!! People with profiles on a sex site listing sexual acts/ likes/ dislikes/ pics... and some people have the fucking cheek to ask about sex??? Are they insane?????!!

over a year ago

On the flipside I find it cheeky when turning down a couple (who I don't list as a looking for, anyway) to then be told ~ 'I'll meet you alone if you like'.....

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Do you serve chips?

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Do you serve chips?

over a year ago

"I have a couples profile that directs people to our respective single profiles since we do meet alone. But if they're messaging our couples profile, I would assume it's both of us they would want to meet. I tend to deal with the mail and always thank them for the random 'you have a fantastic arse' messages on behalf of the regular squeeze since he does have a fantastic arse. It's all round and grabbable."

Haha, I do this too on behalf of the boy...

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"I have a couples profile that directs people to our respective single profiles since we do meet alone. But if they're messaging our couples profile, I would assume it's both of us they would want to meet. I tend to deal with the mail and always thank them for the random 'you have a fantastic arse' messages on behalf of the regular squeeze since he does have a fantastic arse. It's all round and grabbable.

Haha, I do this too on behalf of the boy..."

Well, we do say we're only looking for single men if they're bi so I don't like to assume it's mine they're talking about.

over a year ago

"Is it just us, or does anyone else find this a flippin ' cheek ?

Plenty do meet alone.

Would you rather they weren't upfront and didn't ask early on? "

It would be a huge turn on for me, And probably for the couples that do meet alone

over a year ago

"That's worse ! So Polly's "safety" doesn't matter ! "

So you would want us to arrange a solo meet where both of us attend?

Then you are one of the proponents of "Solo meets" involve just your wife and the two of us"?

over a year ago

"We had a message a while back from a couple who with bracing honesty told me that I was too old and the female didn't like fucking old men but they were both interested in meeting my wife.

I laughed the whole time it took me to reach the block button. "

Now we do recognise that scenario!! Happens often!

Post new Message to Thread