Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

new pics

Jump to newest

By *entkinkcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

maidstone

Just adding a few new pics , a warning tho they are filthy as always lol Jo xx just for the peeps who need a quick wank this morning before work lol x

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can't wank on that sorry ! But thanks for sharing.... I guess

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"I can't wank on that sorry ! But thanks for sharing.... I guess "
......pussy lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't wank on that sorry ! But thanks for sharing.... I guess ......pussy lol"

If you say so

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"I can't wank on that sorry ! But thanks for sharing.... I guess ......pussy lol

If you say so "

Well maybe if you had something nice to say then I would too x

Reply privately

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Very fucking sexy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't wank on that sorry ! But thanks for sharing.... I guess ......pussy lol

If you say so

Well maybe if you had something nice to say then I would too x"

At the same time I am not a nice person...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wholly crap. You can take some serious girth. Good skills

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

No clearly your not and your not going to do yourself any favors on here to showing it , maybe the beard will help you out , .... Honestly really don't bother trying to pick a fight , just go away and start your own thread

Reply privately

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Very naughty, but nice x

Reply privately

over a year ago

blimey!!

I'd be worried about damaging my insides, is the top pic the result of pulling that fucking huge dildo out?

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"Wholly crap. You can take some serious girth. Good skills "

Lol thank you , just a bit of fun and wanted to show my talents with a few of you Tha may like t see something a bit omg lol xxx that's all harmless fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No clearly your not and your not going to do yourself any favors on here to showing it , maybe the beard will help you out , .... Honestly really don't bother trying to pick a fight , just go away and start your own thread "

Well you started a thread I answered, maybe that wasn't the answer you were looking for but I haven't been rude. I even thanked you sharing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"blimey!!

I'd be worried about damaging my insides, is the top pic the result of pulling that fucking huge dildo out?"

That was a butt plug and anal session with hubby , he's not a small guy lol ...left me a bit ruined but wow felt so good x

Reply privately

over a year ago

never a dull moment

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"No clearly your not and your not going to do yourself any favors on here to showing it , maybe the beard will help you out , .... Honestly really don't bother trying to pick a fight , just go away and start your own thread

Well you started a thread I answered, maybe that wasn't the answer you were looking for but I haven't been rude. I even thanked you sharing. "

It wasn't necessary and you know it wasn't

Reply privately

over a year ago

if your so polite, why didny you reply, not for me, but hey good luck with them. or something neutral or something polite, instead of a negativeness that you seem to enjoy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just adding a few new pics , a warning tho they are filthy as always lol Jo xx just for the peeps who need a quick wank this morning before work lol x"
. nice pics

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No clearly your not and your not going to do yourself any favors on here to showing it , maybe the beard will help you out , .... Honestly really don't bother trying to pick a fight , just go away and start your own thread

Well you started a thread I answered, maybe that wasn't the answer you were looking for but I haven't been rude. I even thanked you sharing.

It wasn't necessary and you know it wasn't "

It's a question of perspective I guess

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"I can't wank on that sorry ! But thanks for sharing.... I guess

if your so polite, why didny you reply, not for me, but hey good luck with them. or something neutral or something polite, instead of a negativeness that you seem to enjoy "

Thank you xx he's backtracking now lol...one of them moments maybe he thought he'd look better saying something not very nice about someone he sees as lower than himself ... But he is forgiven x

Reply privately

over a year ago

if your so polite, why didny you reply, not for me, but hey good luck with them. or something neutral or something polite, instead of a negativeness that you seem to enjoy "

As stated before I am a mean person very mean and negative

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just adding a few new pics , a warning tho they are filthy as always lol Jo xx just for the peeps who need a quick wank this morning before work lol x"
hehe she takes a big one then

Reply privately

over a year ago

those who post threads, have to realise that not everyone will reply in the way the op of thread hopes for, if it continues in other threads you have the option to report them, but in most cases its light jest and can be resoloved and or we move on..

happy posting folk

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

if your so polite, why didny you reply, not for me, but hey good luck with them. or something neutral or something polite, instead of a negativeness that you seem to enjoy

As stated before I am a mean person very mean and negative "

My thread , you loose , go and be negative to or about someone else , I've woke with a smile on a grey and dreary day and your not going to ruin it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you xx he's backtracking now lol...one of them moments maybe he thought he'd look better saying something not very nice about someone he sees as lower than himself ... But he is forgiven x"

I don't see you lower than myself, more filled than myself certainly

Reply privately

over a year ago

My thread , you loose , go and be negative to or about someone else , I've woke with a smile on a grey and dreary day and your not going to ruin it "

Fair enough, happy filling x and have a lovely day

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you xx he's backtracking now lol...one of them moments maybe he thought he'd look better saying something not very nice about someone he sees as lower than himself ... But he is forgiven x"

He's not back tracking as he wasn't rude.

And tbh if you think that is rude I am sure by the time this thread runs out it may seem mild in comparison!

You put public pics up & start a thread you're inviting responses both positive & negative.

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"Just adding a few new pics , a warning tho they are filthy as always lol Jo xx just for the peeps who need a quick wank this morning before work lol x hehe she takes a big one then "

I guess I am a bit of a size queen at times lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

Thank you xx he's backtracking now lol...one of them moments maybe he thought he'd look better saying something not very nice about someone he sees as lower than himself ... But he is forgiven x

And tbh if you think that is rude I am sure by the time this thread runs out it may seem mild in comparison!

You put public pics up & start a thread you're inviting responses both positive & negative.

"

Well it wasn't very nice lol , so I don't know what you call rude or unpleasantness lol ,but your right I'm sure it will create more comments like it x

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

My thread , you loose , go and be negative to or about someone else , I've woke with a smile on a grey and dreary day and your not going to ruin it

Fair enough, happy filling x and have a lovely day "

Thank you xx and if we can start again you are entitled to your opinion xx

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Well it wasn't very nice lol , so I don't know what you call rude or unpleasantness lol ,but your right I'm sure it will create more comments like it x"

Here's a thought, ignore the comments you don't like, there are only 175 responses per thread...save them for the comments you do like

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well it wasn't very nice lol , so I don't know what you call rude or unpleasantness lol ,but your right I'm sure it will create more comments like it x

Here's a thought, ignore the comments you don't like, there are only 175 responses per thread...save them for the comments you do like "

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

Oh dear think I've left myself open for this one lol ... Well those who like just enjoy those who don't I got selfie ones on their two somewhere lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

Here's a thought, ignore the comments you don't like, there are only 175 responses per thread...save them for the comments you do like "

I better keep them for the thankyous then although I don't think I'm going to have to say that Manny lol...although I'm getting a ton of private msg saying Nic pics lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

While I see you enjoy taking a wide girth and like your filth I'd be a bit worried about the obvious vaginal prolapse you have,I dont mean to be offensive but it's there and I can't ignore it because you invited us to look xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ignore the haters and be safe in the knowledge that you have made a lot of people very happy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like most troll types if you're ignored it it would have vanished like magic lol , pix are fun shame more anti troll comments than about the pix

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

[Removed by poster at 14/03/16 09:13:44]

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"[Removed by poster at 14/03/16 09:13:44]"

My pussy is fine , safe and been checked it wont come out trust me lol ... Its just that dildo is called the gigadong..omg its huge would do that to anyone after taking lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"While I see you enjoy taking a wide girth and like your filth I'd be a bit worried about the obvious vaginal prolapse you have,I dont mean to be offensive but it's there and I can't ignore it because you invited us to look xx"

I'm not offended and glad you like xxthank you to all xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Holy guacamole lady!! am impressed and worried about your bottom all at the same time

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"Holy guacamole lady!! am impressed and worried about your bottom all at the same time "

Pmsl xx thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very horny, thanks for sharing.....

Reply privately

By *he_batmanMan
over a year ago

Gotham

Absolute best pics on fab. Just wish I could see more...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well worth a good wank thank you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"While I see you enjoy taking a wide girth and like your filth I'd be a bit worried about the obvious vaginal prolapse you have,I dont mean to be offensive but it's there and I can't ignore it because you invited us to look xx"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh dear think I've left myself open for this one lol ... Well those who like just enjoy those who don't I got selfie ones on their two somewhere lol"

We love your pics

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"Oh dear think I've left myself open for this one lol ... Well those who like just enjoy those who don't I got selfie ones on their two somewhere lol

We love your pics "

Thank you guys , love you two x

Reply privately

over a year ago

fab pics just had lunchtime wank over em

Reply privately

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

True.

That surely changes if it's a repeat 'offender' though?

Naming no names.

"those who post threads, have to realise that not everyone will reply in the way the op of thread hopes for, if it continues in other threads you have the option to report them, but in most cases its light jest and can be resoloved and or we move on..

happy posting folk"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I might not be able to wank, but i know what makes me horny and made me smile and send a twitch to my cock and balls and your pics did that xx

Reply privately

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

some will like them , some wont

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

So glad you all like x well most of you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just adding a few new pics , a warning tho they are filthy as always lol Jo xx just for the peeps who need a quick wank this morning before work lol x

I might not be able to wank, but i know what makes me horny and made me smile and send a twitch to my cock and balls and your pics did that xx "

It made me twitch too, but not in a sexual way more a way of Wtf I'm surprised you've not woke up in the morning to your insides being out on the bed

Reply privately

over a year ago

no thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very Naughty - very erotic and definatly a pussy made for two lol

Reply privately

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

I suppose its different peoples taste

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"Just adding a few new pics , a warning tho they are filthy as always lol Jo xx just for the peeps who need a quick wank this morning before work lol x

I might not be able to wank, but i know what makes me horny and made me smile and send a twitch to my cock and balls and your pics did that xx

It made me twitch too, but not in a sexual way more a way of Wtf I'm surprised you've not woke up in the morning to your insides being out on the bed "

Its not quite that bad lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"no thanks"

The feelings mutual xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"Very Naughty - very erotic and definatly a pussy made for two lol "

If you've got it why waste it xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Crikey, I hope you do your pelvic floor exercises

Reply privately

over a year ago

"no thanks

The feelings mutual xx

"

pmsl

Reply privately

By *aturelover2016Man
over a year ago

London

Crumbs

My eyes are watering now!

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

Pmsl "

Same shallow person , maybe you two should go on a date , perfect bitchy Cpl x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pmsl

Same shallow person , maybe you two should go on a date , perfect bitchy Cpl x"

Because they didnt like your pics it doesn't make them shallow

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

Ok their wonderful people , hows that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pmsl

Same shallow person , maybe you two should go on a date , perfect bitchy Cpl x"

And every single person who has dared say that they don't like your pics you have been bitchy too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

I will just say this and tbh was expecting it too really and that's that most of the bitchy comments are coming from fems lol , showing how we can really be I guess lol , but I know one thing I bet if most could do what fun I like they would be doing it themselves , such hypocrites

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

Pmsl

And every single person who has dared say that they don't like your pics you have been bitchy too! "

I'm hardly going to thank them am I pmsl

Reply privately

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"I will just say this and tbh was expecting it too really and that's that most of the bitchy comments are coming from fems lol , showing how we can really be I guess lol , but I know one thing I bet if most could do what fun I like they would be doing it themselves , such hypocrites "
Dont think so i like my bits in tact , sorry to disagree with you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pmsl

And every single person who has dared say that they don't like your pics you have been bitchy too!

I'm hardly going to thank them am I pmsl"

Maybe a bit id decorum wouldn't go a miss...

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

Pmsl

And every single person who has dared say that they don't like your pics you have been bitchy too! "

Oh and just for you ok ...it wasn't a thread abut liking them or not liking them, it was a thread to tell a few people pics were up , ..then all the jealous haters with a problem stated kicking the boot in , so their you go , hope that's put you straight to , and I've been polite to all my comments x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pmsl

I'm hardly going to thank them am I pmsl"

No but you can choose to ignore them.

If I posted pics & started a thread, I'd have to take it on the chin if people posted that they didn't like them. It's a public forum after all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

all I said was "no thanks"

not very bitchy is it

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The marrow one made me laugh

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

Pmsl

If I posted pics & started a thread, I'd have to take it on the chin if people posted that they didn't like them. It's a public forum after all."

Well not really honey as I didn't ask for their opinions, so maybe as you are good at giving me advise so much, I may be served just as well in telling others that their opinions maybe better kept to themselves xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's an interesting thread running at the moment .

Along the lines of what's OK to say / like etc...

And dirty girl made a very good point on that thread .

If you haven't got anything nice to say , don't say anything at all .

The op was merely alerting us to the fact that some rather risqué pics have been put on .

Is there really any need to comment on how you dislike them ?

Nothing forces anyone to look , and the profile pic is a clue to the content .

Everyone has feelings , and to deliberately say you dislike someone's pics is unnecessary . Of course they will retaliate .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Although your new pics didn't hit us sexually, they certainly have the "HOLY SHIT!!" factor! You have done no harm in sharing them and we thank you for that x

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"The marrow one made me laugh "

I'm glad as that's all I wanted , a smile on peoples faces , some people on here omg

Reply privately

By *odg123Man
over a year ago

southampton

Great pics,keep them Cumming!! X

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"I will just say this and tbh was expecting it too really and that's that most of the bitchy comments are coming from fems lol , showing how we can really be I guess lol , but I know one thing I bet if most could do what fun I like they would be doing it themselves , such hypocrites "

We are sorry but neither of us would wank over your pics - we prefer, and are turned on by, erotic and sensual images rather than by graphic gynaecological shots.

As for being hypocrites, it's fine that you enjoy doing what you do but you have to accept that there are an awful lot of people that would do anything to avoid doing what you do.

Please be more tolerant of people who do not agree with you - whilst you can start a thread you do not own it. An open forum is just that - anyone can make any comment they wish. You aren't doing yourself any favours by publicly attacking people who write comments that you don't like.

Reply privately

over a year ago

always enjoy seeing your pics and i am into your kink myself jo

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"Although your new pics didn't hit us sexually, they certainly have the "HOLY SHIT!!" factor! You have done no harm in sharing them and we thank you for that x "

And that's all I wanted to do lol xx thank you

Reply privately

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

Pmsl

If I posted pics & started a thread, I'd have to take it on the chin if people posted that they didn't like them. It's a public forum after all."

Reply privately

over a year ago

if people don't like the thread or type of pics don't look at them, simple

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"I will just say this and tbh was expecting it too really and that's that most of the bitchy comments are coming from fems lol , showing how we can really be I guess lol , but I know one thing I bet if most could do what fun I like they would be doing it themselves , such hypocrites

We are sorry but neither of us would wank over your pics - we prefer, and are turned on by, erotic and sensual images rather than by graphic gynaecological shots.

As for being hypocrites, it's fine that you enjoy doing what you do but you have to accept that there are an awful lot of people that would do anything to avoid doing what you do.

Please be more tolerant of people who do not agree with you - whilst you can start a thread you do not own it. An open forum is just that - anyone can make any comment they wish. You aren't doing yourself any favours by publicly attacking people who write comments that you don't like."

Omg what is it with you self righteous people, I only stated I put a few pics up , didn't ask for your fucking feelings about it lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"if people don't like the thread or type of pics don't look at them, simple"

Exactly , I think some people need to come down from their high horses

Reply privately

over a year ago

"if people don't like the thread or type of pics don't look at them, simple"

Lol until you look you don't know what type of pics they are

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's an interesting thread running at the moment .

Along the lines of what's OK to say / like etc...

And dirty girl made a very good point on that thread .

If you haven't got anything nice to say , don't say anything at all .

The op was merely alerting us to the fact that some rather risqué pics have been put on .

Is there really any need to comment on how you dislike them ?

Nothing forces anyone to look , and the profile pic is a clue to the content .

Everyone has feelings , and to deliberately say you dislike someone's pics is unnecessary . Of course they will retaliate .

"

Well it wasn't just an alert, there was an invitation to wank away too.....

Some people who didn't want to wank said why.

We all know the world would be a better place if we followed the 'if you don't have anything nice to say.......' line but let's face it, it ain't going to happen.

Therefore regardless of what you post, how you post it you run the chance of having differing opinions / thoughts / comments ~ how those are handled will also lead to further opinions etc etc.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I will just say this and tbh was expecting it too really and that's that most of the bitchy comments are coming from fems lol , showing how we can really be I guess lol , but I know one thing I bet if most could do what fun I like they would be doing it themselves , such hypocrites

Please be more tolerant of people who do not agree with you - whilst you can start a thread you do not own it. An open forum is just that - anyone can make any comment they wish. You aren't doing yourself any favours by publicly attacking people who write comments that you don't like."

Exactly what I was trying to say thank you to me and this is of course my opinion I find op rather arrogant in her replys.

Reply privately

over a year ago

very true but if you see them and it's not your thing you don't have to go to the effort of upsetting the person who posts them and the people that like this sort of thing, however _entkinkcpl are very quick to reply to any negative comments

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Just because a pic or a sexual act or fetish isn't your cup of tea, it doesn't make it naff, disgusting or anything untoward. We all like different stuff and it's nice to be happy that someone else is having fun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looks like people are trying to kink shame lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

You invited people to look on an open forum so you can't expect people not to comment with their opinions positive or negative!

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

Thanks to everyone who likes I'm glad you do , I wasn't expecting anyone to say they liked or didn't like , just that their was a few new pics up for anyone who wanted a perv x that's all

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love your pics, always like seeing them in my local update

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"You invited people to look on an open forum so you can't expect people not to comment with their opinions positive or negative!"

Ok I really cba to argue , if this is your highlight of the day I'm glad I've helped in that

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Please be more tolerant of people who do not agree with you - whilst you can start a thread you do not own it. An open forum is just that - anyone can make any comment they wish. You aren't doing yourself any favours by publicly attacking people who write comments that you don't like.

Omg what is it with you self righteous people, I only stated I put a few pics up , didn't ask for your fucking feelings about it lol"

No - you didn't just say you put a few pics up - you invited people to look at them and wank. We looked but they were a long long way from the type of pictures we would wank over - and it could be argued that it is rather arrogant to assume that everyone would be turned on by them.

Self righteous - far from it. Just don't like being told what we can or cannot say on a thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You invited people to look on an open forum so you can't expect people not to comment with their opinions positive or negative!

Ok I really cba to argue , if this is your highlight of the day I'm glad I've helped in that "

No the hightlight of my day was blocking you

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

Omg what is it with you self righteous people, I only stated I put a few pics up , didn't ask for your fucking feelings about it lol

No - you didn't just say you put a few pics up - you invited people to look at them and wank. We looked but they were a long long way from the type of pictures we would wank over - and it could be argued that it is rather arrogant to assume that everyone would be turned on by them.

Self righteous - far from it. Just don't like being told what we can or cannot say on a thread."

Look at your words really ? ... Its my thread , you want to be how you are start your own one and leave me and people who like and want to see my pics on here , I invited people for a quick wank if they pleased , don't really care for their comments if they don't want that's all , you my friend are coming across arrogant

Reply privately

over a year ago

i highly doubt she expexcted everyone to wank of them, but no one needs to know if you did wank over them or not

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"You invited people to look on an open forum so you can't expect people not to comment with their opinions positive or negative!

Ok I really cba to argue , if this is your highlight of the day I'm glad I've helped in that

No the hightlight of my day was blocking you "

Good lol... I didn't even bother looking at yours lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

.. That looks sore.. And like you're going to suffer incontinence In later life.. Hope you do your pelvic floors

Reply privately

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

No the hightlight of my day was blocking you "

I Looked

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

No the hightlight of my day was blocking you I Looked "

I know you did lol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where is my date ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The marrow one made me laugh

I'm glad as that's all I wanted , a smile on peoples faces , some people on here omg"

I haven't actually looked at the pics, the comments are enough to know they aren't what I like.

But in all honesty if you put extreme images up and start a thread about them you have to accept that there will be negativity. But i dont understand why you are complaining about the negativity and drawing attention to it even when responding to complimentary poets

Reply privately

By *r missCouple
over a year ago

south wales

Oooof not my thing but looks like you had fun lol. My eyes are watering at the thought

Can you walk afterwards??

Mr xx

Reply privately

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

No the hightlight of my day was blocking you I Looked

I know you did lol xx "

sorry yes i looked couldnt resist but my quote weas ment for someone else

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know you did lol xx "

I think they were talking to me hahaha

Reply privately

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

I know you did lol xx

I think they were talking to me hahaha"

sorry had to take a peak

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/03/16 19:15:29]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why does David Attenborough keep crossing my mind?

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

I know you did lol xx

I think they were talking to me hahaha"

.... You do think very highly of yourself don't you lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

lets not turn it into a catfight

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lets not turn it into a catfight"

Too late!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really like a good gape to make me smile on a Monday thanks for letting us all see

Reply privately

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"lets not turn it into a catfight

Too late! "

pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too late! "

I didn't think she was going to carry on arguing with me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who doesn't love arguing with strangers over things that don't really matter haha

Reply privately

By *izequeenCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

sorry did someone call

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too late!

I didn't think she was going to carry on arguing with me "

Life's to short to argue over stretched bums and fanny's we think!

A change of subject is needed... Erm... What's your thoughts on bareback?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have no words

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"sorry did someone call "

I so did sista lol xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love a good ass to fuck

Reply privately

over a year ago

i wouldn't mind calling in on _izequeen that's for sure

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too late!

A change of subject is needed... Erm... What's your thoughts on bareback? "

Oh now your talkin I love bareback plus I've a whole host of stds

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too late!

Oh now your talkin I love bareback plus I've a whole host of stds "

Cool!!! Let's meet!!!

Reply privately

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

Too late!

Oh now your talkin I love bareback plus I've a whole host of stds "

naughty lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too late!

Cool!!! Let's meet!!! "

I've pulled

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too late!

Cool!!! Let's meet!!!

I've pulled "

You had us at std!!! xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too late!

Cool!!! Let's meet!!!

I've pulled "

I heard you're looking for a stud? Well I've got an std now all I need is u

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

Nothing like a big fanny debate in the forums to bring everyone together lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too late!

Cool!!! Let's meet!!!

I've pulled

I heard you're looking for a stud? Well I've got an std now all I need is u "

niice

Reply privately

over a year ago

strangely true

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too late!

Cool!!! Let's meet!!!

I've pulled

niice "

I don't actually have an std, just making that clear

Reply privately

By *izequeenCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

size queens of the world unite. Its a strange thing that guys with huge cocks get bought drinks and are put on pedestals yet us girls that can accommodate the larger man are cast down and have to hide in dark corners

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nothing like a big fanny debate in the forums to bring everyone together lol x"

Can you feel the love??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me either but I'm now having a mff lol happy days. Thanks kent lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too late!

Cool!!! Let's meet!!!

I've pulled

niice

I don't actually have an std, just making that clear "

Yea yea

Reply privately

over a year ago

as long as they take care of the people that are under 9" too i would never strike them down haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"size queens of the world unite. Its a strange thing that guys with huge cocks get bought drinks and are put on pedestals yet us girls that can accommodate the larger man are cast down and have to hide in dark corners "

The irony that you mention dark corners!!!

Reply privately

By *adget1981Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Your pics are amazing. Love them all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

maidstone

"size queens of the world unite. Its a strange thing that guys with huge cocks get bought drinks and are put on pedestals yet us girls that can accommodate the larger man are cast down and have to hide in dark corners "

Great words couldn't of said better myself x

Reply privately

By *izequeenCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

well spotted

Reply privately

By *bermanMan
over a year ago

The North West

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL. THANKS.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I attuly quite like hung men but I just like to keep any pics I take of my huge cunt for myself n my meets. No I'm not starting another argument btw

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I attuly quite like hung men but I just like to keep any pics I take of my huge cunt for myself n my meets. No I'm not starting another argument btw "

Huge what????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I attuly quite like hung men but I just like to keep any pics I take of my huge cunt for myself n my meets. No I'm not starting another argument btw

Huge what???? "

Oh sorry flower

Reply privately

By *izequeenCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

I love the 'C' word

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I attuly quite like hung men but I just like to keep any pics I take of my huge cunt for myself n my meets. No I'm not starting another argument btw

Huge what????

Oh sorry flower "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love the 'C' word "

Me too i love to say it with purrrr it's a very sexy word

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love the 'C' word "

I tend to you use it far too much but it's such a good filthy word haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love the 'C' word

Me too i love to say it with purrrr it's a very sexy word "

Much better than "Minge!!" I hate that word!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love the 'C' word

Much better than "Minge!!" I hate that word!! "

Minge sounds dirty n not in a good way!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think it's got anything to do with big cocks.. Liking big cocks.. Or taking big cocks..even massive dildo's... I think it's the little matter of prolapsed arse holes and pussy isn't much of a turn on to most... I could be wrong though.. Who knows.. Or cares..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love the 'C' word

Minge sounds dirty n not in a good way!"

True, it's right up there with "fallopian fungus" and "chud nuts!"

Reply privately

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

I never get bought drinks!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow

Reply privately

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

The pics look similar to stuff I sometimes wank over.

Attitude could use a little work though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love the 'C' word

True, it's right up there with "fallopian fungus" and "chud nuts!" "

Don't forget helmet cheese

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love the 'C' word

True, it's right up there with "fallopian fungus" and "chud nuts!"

Don't forget helmet cheese "

How did I miss that one?!?! Damn!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The pics look similar to stuff I sometimes wank over.

Attitude could use a little work though. "

A little work lol

Reply privately

By *ornyspunkMan
over a year ago

trucking all over

My personal view is each to there own, if you don't like it move on, there is no need to offend anyone! However I think the pics are great pure filth but great

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing!! Love her gaping holes!! Would love to know just how kinky you get!! Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Another couple for my block list

I started a "block the poster above" thread this morning for anyone who fancies it.

Reply privately

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

great pics guys, keep up the good work. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I haven't read all the comments

But sorry I don't find them appealing at all

I would be worried at a later date when bending down to tie my shoe laces that I didn't shit myself.

Hope you working the muscles and they retract so no spillages

Reply privately

over a year ago

Clearly only want "we love your pics "comments as opposed to letting people have there own views, clearly someone who literally are up there own arses just saying

Reply privately

over a year ago

On reading this thread and looking at the pics then I admit they aren't pics I would find sexy, but lots of people would and the OP obviously enjoys doing and photographing this. I think the OP should accept the differing opinions.

However I don't find the comments regarding prolapse or other medical problems very fair. Once one person made a comment it was the catalyst for other equally disdainful comments.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Read most of the replies. Apparently you didn't come asking for comments. But it's everyone's right to comment whether they like them or not.

For us, it's a definite no, we don't find that attractive. Say what you like it return or just ignore, whatever makes you happy

Mr J

Reply privately

By *ack with a bangCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

"No clearly your not and your not going to do yourself any favors on here to showing it , maybe the beard will help you out , .... Honestly really don't bother trying to pick a fight , just go away and start your own thread "

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I love the 'C' word "
cucumber.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Right, I'm ending this one now. Thank you all for joining in.

Reply privately

By *ack with a bangCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

Great pics although a little eye watering x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well this was an enlightening thread.

We got to see some true colours as well as some insides

I can't remember the last time an op stamped their feet and declared a thread to be their possession.

Hilarious

Reply privately