Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

This is what we are after ! Are we asking to much from a meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are a married couple and my wife is bi ,we are looking for a couple with a bi female that isn't shy at making the 1st move on her and taking the lead we like lots of playing ,baby oil is always fun wink wink my wife loves the thought of the female being dresses sexy or next to nothing on when we get there the sexier the better I think the thought of me looking turns her on me I'd like to watch the lady's play before joining in and condoms are a must I will chat on the phone before the meet to the hubby to find the rules does and don't s if your up for some fun mail us back we are gen if we say we will meet you we will I hate time wasters lol ....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

1st reply 1st time waster

By *wosWoman
over a year ago

east london

Baby oil and condoms again ?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's up with that ?

over a year ago

"What's up with that ? "

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Baby oil rots condoms. They'll split if you use both together x

over a year ago

Get the women to speak on the phone.... to make sure its really a couple you are talking to

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Your comment about wanting the other lady to be naked/nearly naked when you arrive would make me uncomfortable. If this was a first meet, there would be no way that I would be dressed for play, before even meeting potential playmates, in case the attraction wasn't there. Switching it round, if you were accommodating, would your lady be willing to greet your guests already dressed for play?

over a year ago

take away the oil cos of the risk factor this is how we often play - not as others have said on a first meet though -

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Clearly if what you're telling us is what you're telling potential meets and they are saying no, then, yes, it's too much. Educate yourselves on condoms and baby oil.

over a year ago

Reading your profile I would say a definite no no to meeting you

Condoms and oil and too many restrictions almost like doing a school play

Then the bit about not showing verifications

The way to succeed in this is to use clubs socials and parties

The human race has done quite well having casual sex for a very long time befor the start of the Internet

over a year ago

It sounds like you want someone to come and do it all for you. It doesn't sound like you've considered what you offer to the other couple.

over a year ago

"Your comment about wanting the other lady to be naked/nearly naked when you arrive would make me uncomfortable. If this was a first meet, there would be no way that I would be dressed for play, before even meeting potential playmates, in case the attraction wasn't there. Switching it round, if you were accommodating, would your lady be willing to greet your guests already dressed for play?"

This...I don't like being told what to do or wear.

over a year ago

"Clearly if what you're telling us is what you're telling potential meets and they are saying no, then, yes, it's too much. Educate yourselves on condoms and baby oil."

By *ougar_n_TILFCouple
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

You've just cut and pasted your profile blurb into your original post. Or vice versa.

And it seems like you, the guy, are making all the decisions and it's about what you want rather than anyone else. It just all seems very unsexy and restrictive.

over a year ago

Lack of public pics nay be half your problem and most girls won't want to 'put on a show'. It all sounds a bit scripted to be perfectly honest.

Go with the flow, zero expectations and you'll enjoy it soooo much more.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If that's what you both want there's no harm in asking for it. Just as long as its what you both want...

over a year ago

"We are a married couple and my wife is bi ,we are looking for a couple with a bi female that isn't shy at making the 1st move on her and taking the lead we like lots of playing ,baby oil is always fun wink wink my wife loves the thought of the female being dresses sexy or next to nothing on when we get there the sexier the better I think the thought of me looking turns her on me I'd like to watch the lady's play before joining in and condoms are a must I will chat on the phone before the meet to the hubby to find the rules does and don't s if your up for some fun mail us back we are gen if we say we will meet you we will I hate time wasters lol .... "
hey sex is about the moment and unless you know the person its very difficult to pre plan scenarios but unreliability where bi females are concerned is high on the list here especially in couples ,who it seemsiin many cases are lead by the man and quite often are only a man ,don't worry too much about what forumites think we form a small proportion of the voting public but putting too many demands upfront does put people off

By *aturewomanloverMan
over a year ago

Uttox

Couples coupling up sounds more of a ballache than us guys looking for single fems

over a year ago

Does the hubby of the other female get to join in too? at the moment it sounds like an mff only

over a year ago

"Does the hubby of the other female get to join in too? at the moment it sounds like an mff only"

I was thinking the same thing. You want to meet a couple, where does the male half of the other couple figure in this scenario??

By *earaWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

"It sounds like you want someone to come and do it all for you. It doesn't sound like you've considered what you offer to the other couple. "

Absolutely this

Post new Message to Thread