Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dominance

Jump to newest

By *uperock99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

What is the most dominant thing you ever done or recieved, to or by your partner or on a meet with someone sexually, male or female with consent?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

probably just putting them on a leash and dragging their face into my pussy.

it was great.

tbh i don't like to dominate anyone really but prefer them to submit to me, which hardly any guys can. it's all me, me, me, i want this and that and no consideration for my needs when 'sub' guys contact me.

over a year ago

If done the things the lady being sub has allowed me to do.

It's the sub that sets the boundaries.

over a year ago

Eye-raped someone I am an outlaw

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I wouldn't even know where to start. Nor would I; such things are between me and playmates. Unless there's pictorial evidence they don't mind me sharing and I don't mind sharing.

over a year ago

If love to be a slut an get fucked by women raping me

By *uperock99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"probably just putting them on a leash and dragging their face into my pussy.

it was great.

tbh i don't like to dominate anyone really but prefer them to submit to me, which hardly any guys can. it's all me, me, me, i want this and that and no consideration for my needs when 'sub' guys contact me. "

by nature the male is more dominant so that's why

over a year ago

it was great.

tbh i don't like to dominate anyone really but prefer them to submit to me, which hardly any guys can. it's all me, me, me, i want this and that and no consideration for my needs when 'sub' guys contact me.

by nature the male is more dominant so that's why"

a few guys genuinely can submit, the rest are just after roleplay and haven't a clue how to do it.

By *v_heatherTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

Teamed up with two female friends, kidnapped a male friend of ours, tied him naked to a pillar in a deserted barn and then tortured him with electricity, beat him with a few paddles and floggers we happened to have to hand before covering him in honey.

By *uperock99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

it was great.

a few guys genuinely can submit, the rest are just after roleplay and haven't a clue how to do it."

so what sort of things do you like a a man to submit to?

By *uperock99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Teamed up with two female friends, kidnapped a male friend of ours, tied him naked to a pillar in a deserted barn and then tortured him with electricity, beat him with a few paddles and floggers we happened to have to hand before covering him in honey."
haha brave man, did he enjoy it?

over a year ago

Tied a partner to the stairs which she want pain. She begged me to trash her with my leather belt but he buckle end. That's just part of it. But gets worse.

By *uperock99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Tied a partner to the stairs which she want pain. She begged me to trash her with my leather belt but he buckle end. That's just part of it. But gets worse. "
go on!

over a year ago

"Teamed up with two female friends, kidnapped a male friend of ours, tied him naked to a pillar in a deserted barn and then tortured him with electricity, beat him with a few paddles and floggers we happened to have to hand before covering him in honey."

Absolutely disgusting waste of honey!

over a year ago

Not sure if I can tell the rest as I don't want to get kicked off

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Affectionate bitch sorry IDE luv to submit but trust is a very big deal to submit to a dome . Trust has to b given n received buts it's not very easy to find trust .

over a year ago

it was great.

a few guys genuinely can submit, the rest are just after roleplay and haven't a clue how to do it.

so what sort of things do you like a a man to submit to?"

to me.

i know being submissive doesn't have to mean being treated like shit or do whatever i want, but they have to actually not be selfish and act like they see me as the dominant.

these truly submissive guys do exist and i've met them, the rest are just roleplayers wanting to be selfish or lazy. the idea of being submissive appeals to them but they don't really know what that means.

over a year ago

"Affectionate bitch sorry IDE luv to submit but trust is a very big deal to submit to a dome . Trust has to b given n received buts it's not very easy to find trust . "

totally agree.

it does take time and effort to build up trust, which is why i know most guys just want to roleplay.

By *punkslutandherCouple
over a year ago

near Keighley

I've found that a real sub/domme relationship needs time to develop. A domme should care just as much about her sub's pleasure as her own. For example my sub has been caged, my heels dug into his balls, blindfolded and made to suck cock and swallow spunk (just on one particular night) I loved doing this to him, taking control and abusing his body, however I knew he loved every minute of it which turned me on even more.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Ohhh LOL

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

*scrapes the bottom of the barrel*

I once did a thing with a sub, some light restraints, a blindfold, a cigar and one of those blowtorch lighters.

Well outside my comfort zone but they were HAWT

By *punkslutandherCouple
over a year ago

near Keighley

"*scrapes the bottom of the barrel*

I once did a thing with a sub, some light restraints, a blindfold, a cigar and one of those blowtorch lighters.

Well outside my comfort zone but they were HAWT "

It's the blowtorch lighter that has me worried lol

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

It's the blowtorch lighter that has me worried lol"

It was more the sound than anything else. No-one was harmed. Just scared.

By *punkslutandherCouple
over a year ago

near Keighley

It's the blowtorch lighter that has me worried lol

It was more the sound than anything else. No-one was harmed. Just scared. "

Fair enough and if they were hot, I'd have burnt them to a crisp if they'd asked lol (sorry sick sense of humour!!!!). I'm the last person to question anything that turns someone on anyway. The things I've learnt about myself and others since becoming a swinger would have had me rinsing out my mind with soap and water 10 years ago lol!!!

Post new Message to Thread