Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

being let down at the last minute

Jump to newest

By *mojee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

I work away so we can only plan a meet once every 2-3 months due to getting home from work then finding someone to look after child etc. The past 3 times we've arranged a meet the guy has let us down at the last minute and we are now wondering if this place is worth it tbh. I'm sure there are genuine guys but we can't help but feel so frustrated. For the ones that meet regularly I'm sure a last minute let down isn't so bad but for the ones like us who can't meet that often how do you feel when it happens.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I work away so we can only plan a meet once every 2-3 months due to getting home from work then finding someone to look after child etc. The past 3 times we've arranged a meet the guy has let us down at the last minute and we are now wondering if this place is worth it tbh. I'm sure there are genuine guys but we can't help but feel so frustrated. For the ones that meet regularly I'm sure a last minute let down isn't so bad but for the ones like us who can't meet that often how do you feel when it happens. "

There are plenty of people in Portsmouth . And plenty to do in your area

Do a few socials . Parties and the club event that occurs in your area and then get the number of people that do turn up

Websites can only point you in the right direction and organised in person events are the way to go

lets be realistic the human race has been having sex for a lot longer than the Internet has been going and you will do perfectly well without it

over a year ago

we are lucky and not been let down as such - but i guess as you are so time limited its more obvious - maybe go to a club

By *mojee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

We've done VA and had a good time but it's a bit far and again we need child care for it. In the short time I posted the message we've had a few 'I'll turn up' and 'you should have contacted me' messages all from guys with no verifications that have been on here a while. There's no way that we'll agree to meet someone without verifications now as 2 out of the 3 that let us down didn't have any but we gave them the benefit of the doubt.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Go to a few socials and get to meet people face to face and then build up a base of people you've met socially to meet sexually.

By *mojee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

That's the whole point. We can't get to socials etc as we are very time limited. They happen when we can't make it and when we can we can't get child care etc.

over a year ago

"That's the whole point. We can't get to socials etc as we are very time limited. They happen when we can't make it and when we can we can't get child care etc. "

arrange one on a day you are free

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"We've done VA and had a good time but it's a bit far and again we need child care for it. In the short time I posted the message we've had a few 'I'll turn up' and 'you should have contacted me' messages all from guys with no verifications that have been on here a while. There's no way that we'll agree to meet someone without verifications now as 2 out of the 3 that let us down didn't have any but we gave them the benefit of the doubt. "

There are loads of clubs much nearer to you than VA!

Arrange to meet two or three guys at the club, then there's a chance at least one will show, and if not, see if anyone else at the club grabs you.

By *mojee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

There is???

By *iceThickCockMan
over a year ago

Banbury

I've had a few offers from couples but when it actually comes down to it they've cancelled at the last minute... Seems like some people just like to talk about it

By *aneSmith5TV/TS
over a year ago

Ely

Quite a few let downs, probably fakes at the end of the day

over a year ago

"There is???"

I have messaged you the details of parties and meets that advertise in fab

There are others that' don't advertise here so no point

But I would say at a guess there is always 1 thing to do on a Friday night within 15 mins of you and onna Saturday about 3 choices

over a year ago

"There is???

But I would say at a guess there is always 1 thing to do on a Friday night

within 15 mins of you and onna

Saturday about 3 choices "

Can you send me those details xx

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"There is???

But I would say at a guess there is always 1 thing to do on a Friday night within 15 mins of you and onna Saturday about 3 choices "

over a year ago

"I work away so we can only plan a meet once every 2-3 months due to getting home from work then finding someone to look after child etc. The past 3 times we've arranged a meet the guy has let us down at the last minute and we are now wondering if this place is worth it tbh. I'm sure there are genuine guys but we can't help but feel so frustrated. For the ones that meet regularly I'm sure a last minute let down isn't so bad but for the ones like us who can't meet that often how do you feel when it happens. "
hey it sucks when people let you down, I've been let down by a few two who post in forums but its tragic you can't name and shame but that would be open to abuse to

over a year ago

"There is???

Saturday about 3 choices

Can you send me those details xx"

Done it

over a year ago

"There is???

Saturday about 3 choices

Can you send me those details xx

Done it "

Thanks guys xx

By *mojee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Thanks for that we'll have a look about for the next time we're free to have a meet

over a year ago

"Thanks for that we'll have a look about for the next time we're free to have a meet"

Send us a message when you are and we will let you know you where we are going

By *uv2play2Couple
over a year ago

Epsom

I agree beginning to think this site is full of wasters as we have only had a couple of meets but the rest either just want to talk dirty or arnt meeting anymore ? Well what u on here for then

By *mojee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Thanks for that we'll have a look about for the next time we're free to have a meet

Send us a message when you are and we will let you know you where we are going "

Will do

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Go to a few socials and get to meet people face to face and then build up a base of people you've met socially to meet sexually. "

Even after a social some will still not bother showing up..

over a year ago

"Go to a few socials and get to meet people face to face and then build up a base of people you've met socially to meet sexually.

Even after a social some will still not bother showing up.."

The ones we have

Met always turn up

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

It seams a common occurrence on here I've been let down twice by the same lady With no explanation at all people have there reasons now I'm only doing my friends list safer that way

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"It seams a common occurrence on here I've been let down twice by the same lady With no explanation at all people have there reasons now I'm only doing my friends list safer that way "
I think the word your looking for is a disrespectful person, with no regard for you or no explanation

over a year ago

I have never let anyone down. Not in my nature. Some people are sickening....

over a year ago

Perhaps its your selection criteria that's wrong. You could call it unlucky but perhaps the type of person you go for our the ones more likely to let you down?

While I understand it must be very frustrating if you only have a short period of time to play, there are many single men that will meet and do!

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

My lover and I hold the occasional tgirl party at various hotels/apartments in and around Chorley. If we're planning a party meet for four, we'll invite 6 or 7 tgirls. If we're planning a meet for 5 or 6, we'll invite 8 or 9 girls because we get let down so much. At our last party meet 7 tgirls were supposed to turn up and it turned into a lovely 4some, bit of a waste of an appartment but we had a great time as we had lots of room to play.

So the best advice I can give is purposely overbook by at least 2 to try and hit the original target your looking for...

Worst comes to the worst, you'll end up with a 3some or if the opposite happens and they all turn up (which has never happened), your in for one hell of a night.

over a year ago

Frankly I'd rather being let down at the last minute than completly ignore after meeting.

Post new Message to Thread