Back to Swingers Chat

Open party invites no one shows

Jump to newest

By *etra4sex OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

ebbw vale

What on earth is swinging getting to

Thought we all hear to have fun in a adult way have fun end off

My gripe is been putting meets up on hear with gf .... Book hotel room all at our cost just need to turn up and have fun

We get lots of no shows blocks after messages

Where do we go from from hear maybe swing club .... Can anyone recommend one that's tv friendly with gf so we can have a cock fest

Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

My lover and I hold tgirl parties quite regularly, if we're looking for 4 girls well invite 6 or 7, if we're looking for 6 we'll invite up to 10 because you can bet your bottom dollar half of them won't show up!

Strange but true.

By *etra4sex OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

ebbw vale

Yes heard that before whish this site would get rid of all the wasters and pretenders and let the real adults play

I think we will find a club for our needs in future if anyone could recommend one please feel free to message either on here or private message or party invites would be more than welcome if given enough notice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You will always find me in the kitchen at parties

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I was invited to a greedy girl session and 50% of the men chickened out. Maybe they were worried they couldn't 'perform' in front of others or, as I preferred to think (living life in Steve World) that they'd be in awe of my cock and couldn't compete. It was a joy to let the n'er-do-wells see the veris after.

over a year ago

When we held 'parties', we only invited people we knew or were recommended.

The number of parties we have been to where so many just used it like a trip down the pub.

So we had a rule. EVERYONE must join in. ONLY to the level they were comfortable with, but no one just fully clothed and chatting/watching.

When we did invite some one we didn't knw, we were often let down.

xxx

over a year ago

i am at the bar at parties

By *etra4sex OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

ebbw vale

I'm always on the bed at party's lol

over a year ago

"When we held 'parties', we only invited people we knew or were recommended.

The number of parties we have been to where so many just used it like a trip down the pub.

So we had a rule. EVERYONE must join in. ONLY to the level they were comfortable with, but no one just fully clothed and chatting/watching.

xxx"

so even if you fancied no one you would be expected to play???

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

xxx"

I went to a party early in our relationship with Mr, acquaintances of his, and they seemed pleasant enough. I said that I was unlikely to play, didn't want any pictures taken and they agreed there would be no pressure, on the night, something so different it was awful ... I felt physically sick at the situation and the atmosphere, totally put me off house parties and such events. I would never want to feel any pressure to play. How do you know if you will click with the people there?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm always in the kitchen at parties

over a year ago

xxx"

But what happened if a person you invited didn't like/fancy anyone at the party ? Would you still expect them to get naked and/or join in ?

Last party we went to was awful and there was no way we would get naked or join in there ! We hung around for a bit as some friends were coming but they were late so we left asap.

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"So we had a rule. EVERYONE must join in. ONLY to the level they were comfortable with, but no one just fully clothed and chatting/watching."

Sorry, but don't put my name down for any of your parties. It's OK for you (as hosts) to know everyone present, but presumably your guests didn't all know each other, so how could they know if there would be attendees who they were attracted to? I would NEVER go to a party where it was compulsory to undress and get involved.

Post new Message to Thread