Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

My poor cock :(

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am i the only guy. No matter who or how i play( no not wanking) with my cock allways comes out the worst for wear. Really annoying. Any ideas how to toughen him up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I prescribe sex twice a day

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Am i the only guy. No matter who or how i play( no not wanking) with my cock allways comes out the worst for wear. Really annoying. Any ideas how to toughen him up "

Yes mate, me too recently... Poor Banjo String can't take too much action without getting sore for a few days after! Doll has had to remove the downstairs piercings to help!

Ginge

over a year ago

lots of gentle exercise recommended

over a year ago

"Am i the only guy. No matter who or how i play( no not wanking) with my cock allways comes out the worst for wear. Really annoying. Any ideas how to toughen him up "

suggest a trip to the doctors sounds like something is not quite right

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

More of the same

over a year ago

"Am i the only guy. No matter who or how i play( no not wanking) with my cock allways comes out the worst for wear. Really annoying. Any ideas how to toughen him up

Yes mate, me too recently... Poor Banjo String can't take too much action without getting sore for a few days after! Doll has had to remove the downstairs piercings to help!

Ginge"

Ty for the reply. Hard to ask on a forum tbh

over a year ago

"Am i the only guy. No matter who or how i play( no not wanking) with my cock allways comes out the worst for wear. Really annoying. Any ideas how to toughen him up

suggest a trip to the doctors sounds like something is not quite right "

I go gum clinic every 3months

over a year ago

Steep it in sea salt for a couple of days - it'll be tough as old boots after that.

over a year ago

"Steep it in sea salt for a couple of days - it'll be tough as old boots after that. "

I used to joke about it but its seriously having a negative effect on me

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

Go see a doctor about this. If you're feeling very sensitive down there that it's sore, may need to find out if it's the intensity of sexual play or because of something else x

over a year ago

"Go see a doctor about this. If you're feeling very sensitive down there that it's sore, may need to find out if it's the intensity of sexual play or because of something else x"

ty

over a year ago

I go gum clinic every 3months "

well there is obviously something wrong and a doctor is better for diagnosis than a forum

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

I go gum clinic every 3months

well there is obviously something wrong and a doctor is better for diagnosis than a forum"

Yup definitely a doctor needs to be seen, but we'll still be here for moral support. I think that's what most people seek when they post concerns like this in the forums

over a year ago

Maybe ask someone to kiss it better

over a year ago

"Maybe ask someone to kiss it better "

over a year ago

Latex allergy?

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Random thought - maybe yr allergic to latex?

over a year ago

Random thought - maybe yr allergic to latex?"

I thought that but from oral i get sore or being wanked off

By *aturewomanloverMan
over a year ago

Uttox

Ginge"

i havent had a banjo string for about 10 yrs, a blow job in the dark by one girl who used to much teeth, turned light on to a load of blood, but since then no string, wonder if its a blessing in disguise then for me to not have one??

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Try wanking WITHOUT the sandpaper

over a year ago

Maybe an allergy to lube or not using lube?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/03/16 16:48:06]

over a year ago

Try wanking WITHOUT the sandpaper "

Im ok wanking myself

over a year ago

Try wanking WITHOUT the sandpaper "

Or getting the lady wet first

over a year ago

Try wanking WITHOUT the sandpaper

Or getting the lady wet first "

Yeah heard it all before

By *ischief ManagedCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Moisturisor i have to use it otherwise goes sore too. Seems to work very well its the simple with vitamin e stuff. Some might laugh but better than having a sore dry nob and its nice and smooth

over a year ago

"Moisturisor i have to use it otherwise goes sore too. Seems to work very well its the simple with vitamin e stuff. Some might laugh but better than having a sore dry nob and its nice and smooth "

Thanks mate will give it a go

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Moisturisor i have to use it otherwise goes sore too. Seems to work very well its the simple with vitamin e stuff. Some might laugh but better than having a sore dry nob and its nice and smooth

Thanks mate will give it a go "

Dry skin flaking off?

over a year ago

"Moisturisor i have to use it otherwise goes sore too. Seems to work very well its the simple with vitamin e stuff. Some might laugh but better than having a sore dry nob and its nice and smooth

Thanks mate will give it a go

Dry skin flaking off? "

No just sore

over a year ago

Maybe you have sensitivity to soaps and shower gel and then this sensitivity is aggravated by sex and any fluids.

I can be easily irritated by this sort of issue and switched to using an E45 wash instead and it has really helped

over a year ago

knock fuk out of it and tell it to man up!

By *van ArdenMan
over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Have you tried a bread poultice?

over a year ago

"Maybe you have sensitivity to soaps and shower gel and then this sensitivity is aggravated by sex and any fluids.

I can be easily irritated by this sort of issue and switched to using an E45 wash instead and it has really helped "

Ty for the helpfull advice

over a year ago

Really pissed of with the piss taking now. At least im man enough to admit im having issues. If you think its funny then you have the issues really

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Really pissed of with the piss taking now. At least im man enough to admit im having issues. If you think its funny then you have the issues really "

My first comment was indisputably a poor effort at humour. I was trying to suss out symptoms on my second

over a year ago

I'm assuming you mentioned it when you went to the gum. Did they not have any advice?

over a year ago

"I'm assuming you mentioned it when you went to the gum. Did they not have any advice?"

Had the full mot so to speak and no answers.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

First avoid me post I have seen or was it a 'I'm so busy it's affecting my health?' post.

over a year ago

"I'm assuming you mentioned it when you went to the gum. Did they not have any advice?

Had the full mot so to speak and no answers. "

So they didn't offer any advice or suggest you visit gp?

over a year ago

"First avoid me post I have seen or was it a 'I'm so busy it's affecting my health?' post. "

and how old are you

over a year ago

"I'm assuming you mentioned it when you went to the gum. Did they not have any advice?

So they didn't offer any advice or suggest you visit gp?"

Im sensitive....that was it

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"First avoid me post I have seen or was it a 'I'm so busy it's affecting my health?' post.

and how old are you "

I'm 66yo and quite aware of the different ploy's employed on here to draw attention.

over a year ago

Im sensitive....that was it "

If that were me I'd want to know what i can do to alleviate sensitivity so i would have asked. Or gone to see my gp if i wasn't happy with their answer.

As we don't know what is causing the sensitivity any suggestions we make might aggravate it.

over a year ago

If that were me I'd want to know what i can do to alleviate sensitivity so i would have asked. Or gone to see my gp if i wasn't happy with their answer.

As we don't know what is causing the sensitivity any suggestions we make might aggravate it."

Im gonna book a appoint with gp tomo. I regret this post now. But ty for all the genuine advice

By *ocketman20Man
over a year ago

Douglas

Mate, I had the same problem, turns out I was fucking and wanking too much! I had long 48 hr sessions with a girl then wanking off thinking about it after.

I always take my health very seriously but I had no other symptoms and Dr told me just to lay off it. He was right, and I felt a knob for going but it was OK in the end.

Hope that puts your mind at ease.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

As we don't know what is causing the sensitivity any suggestions we make might aggravate it.

Im gonna book a appoint with gp tomo. I regret this post now. But ty for all the genuine advice "

The e45 advice and lay off Sex and wanking are good advices. As was the avoid sandpaper one if that's what you'd been using.

By *atnat85Woman
over a year ago

northwest

Possible uti? If you've had a lot of sex(or been with a woman that has) or new sexual partners, could be thrush, or (female only) can develop bacterial vaginosis(imbalance of bacteria). There's evidence for and against it being transferred to men, however my husband had similar symptoms, course of anti biotics and he was fine.x

over a year ago

"Possible uti? If you've had a lot of sex(or been with a woman that has) or new sexual partners, could be thrush, or (female only) can develop bacterial vaginosis(imbalance of bacteria). There's evidence for and against it being transferred to men, however my husband had similar symptoms, course of anti biotics and he was fine.x"

Post new Message to Thread