FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Give out a telephone number then a Houdini?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone else noticed that when you get talking to a person(s) on here who seem to be interested in you suddenly vanishes as if a magic trick has been performed once you've given out you're phone number to the interested party?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Has anyone else noticed that when you get talking to a person(s) on here who seem to be interested in you suddenly vanishes as if a magic trick has been performed once you've given out you're phone number to the interested party? "

I never give out my phone number to anyone

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/03/16 13:29:29]

over a year ago

Im shit at talking on the phone....but good at fucking

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Im shit at talking on the phone....but good at fucking "
. You could try phone sex

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Im shit at talking on the phone....but good at fucking . You could try phone sex "

No my brummie accent would put them off

over a year ago

"Has anyone else noticed that when you get talking to a person(s) on here who seem to be interested in you suddenly vanishes as if a magic trick has been performed once you've given out you're phone number to the interested party?

I never give out my phone number to anyone "

Even if you'd like to meet the person?

over a year ago

Lol lol lol! I'm a brummie also!

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Has anyone else noticed that when you get talking to a person(s) on here who seem to be interested in you suddenly vanishes as if a magic trick has been performed once you've given out you're phone number to the interested party? "

Also known as ghosting, yeah it happens

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Never give my number out, so no I haven't noticed this. Fab is fine for making arrangements, I have no need for Kik, Skype etc.

over a year ago

Or time wasters

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/03/16 13:37:16]

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

On the whole most people I've given/swapped numbers with have been real & legit. Usually a basic to say norm or cheeky hello on phone alongside boxing off meet arrangements.

Anyone that vanishes, goes silent in contrast to their 'speak' gets put in room 101. Over my time on & off the scene those seriously looking/wanting to meet dont struggle clearing the show-speak-arrange hurdles.

After all if somebody wants to meet but unable to speak on the phone it doesn't bode well or appeal. Equally I canot imagine a couple or female wanting to meet me if i refused to swap numbers, speak on the phone beyond profile contact etc.

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

The only time I give my number out is on the day or evening of a meet. If they don't turn up they gey blocked on here and my fone.

By *ecretgamesMan
over a year ago

the moon

I'd have to know someone really well before I'd even consider giving out my phone number!!!

It's very easy to make arrangements through Fab itself and with people I know or have met I'd give my kik addy. Phone number is a no no for me anyway

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

That's why I have a slutphone

over a year ago

We don't give our number out and don't ask for one. I hate talking on the phone. If someone insists on a chat before a meet then there'll be no meet lol.

over a year ago

only time i give mine out is if they're on their way to mine and have no internet.

i really don't like giving out my number though because people use it as a way to contact you when you are busy or don't want to be contacted. at least if i'm online you can presume i'm available.

By *an Holo-Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire Dales

Pretty sure I've never made it that far

By *ongleggedfemaleWoman
over a year ago

Bucks

Hahahaha. ..it's the ultimate test. I give out my number or offer. Anyone interested texts me immediately. Dreamers and timewasters don't bother or delete their profile.

over a year ago

Agreed

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"..i really don't like giving out my number though because people use it as a way to contact you when you are busy or don't want to be contacted. at least if i'm online you can presume i'm available."

I have a cheap second phone, which I use as a Fab phone. I only switch it on 2 hours before a meet (in case he needs to cancel, and can't get online). That way, they can't contact me at inconvenient times.

over a year ago

I have a 'fab' phone as I like to talk before meeting.

It gives me a better idea about the person especially as looking for fwb not one offs

over a year ago

"..i really don't like giving out my number though because people use it as a way to contact you when you are busy or don't want to be contacted. at least if i'm online you can presume i'm available.

I have a cheap second phone, which I use as a Fab phone. I only switch it on 2 hours before a meet (in case he needs to cancel, and can't get online). That way, they can't contact me at inconvenient times."

i just set my phone to silent, miss a fair amount of important calls though. am thinking of getting a different phone and just keep my iphone for game really and get a new number for it to give out to anyone.

Post new Message to Thread