Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why BBC

Jump to newest

By *otwife and Me OP   Couple
over a year ago

Hove

I love to watch my wife playing with black guys . My question is why do women only play with black guys ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't find black men attractive so I don't like BBC not everyone does

over a year ago

Not every black man is a BBC and I'm not falling for "suck it it really tastes like chocolate" again

over a year ago

Hove

Good point ... I didn't think of that ...

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"I love to watch my wife playing with black guys . My question is why do women only play with black guys ? "

Not all woman do. Just same as with any preference... it's just what that individual prefers be it age ,height or kind of play ect.

over a year ago

Hove

Lol

over a year ago

Why ITV ?

over a year ago

Because their husbands enjoy watching them? Because they find black guys attractive? Because they believe the stereotypes? Because they feel like it?

Just because?

over a year ago

Hove

This point has been made before .. And it's a good one ..

over a year ago

Ha ha xx I love that one

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"I love to watch my wife playing with black guys . My question is why do women only play with black guys ? "

Answers I've seen/been told:

Colour contrast.

Naturally better physiques. Think eugenics for those of Afro-Caribbean heritage.

Smell. Yes, I said smell.

Attitude. Again, for those of Afro-Caribbean heritage.

Fuller, more kissable lips.

Never cock size.

over a year ago

I don't ...

And not all women do...

There are plenty of white men with big cocks who know how to use them as opposed to black men perpetuating the myth that BBC is the best thing since sex was invented

over a year ago

If they find black guys so appealing why did they not marry one

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If I only played with black men I would play very little. York is not well known for its plethora of non-whites.

However, I am partial. Lack of opportunity is my downfall.

over a year ago

Tastes like chocolate boy....... OK they don't, the song just popped in my head because of a comment up there ^^^^^... ...

We all have our preferences, who are we to question others on theirs

over a year ago

"If they find black guys so appealing why did they not marry one "

I was married to one. So?

over a year ago

"If they find black guys so appealing why did they not marry one

I was married to one. So?"

Are you a white couple

over a year ago

i prfer ch4 to bbc at the moment

over a year ago

If a black couple contacted me and said my mrs wants your white cock i can 100% say they would be blocked. Id hate to think they only wanted me because i was white.

over a year ago

Are you a white couple "

Thankfully not.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Who says we haven't?

over a year ago

Are you a white couple

Thankfully not. "

So

over a year ago

Makes a change from the plethora of threads on why some women/couples put "no blacks or Asians"

Which shows just how wrong the OPs sweeping statement is.....it is all about individual preferences/tastes. There is no "one size fits all" and all BCs are certainly not BBCs.... I've seen some toddlers in clubs...as I have with white.

over a year ago

Ooops "tiddlers " ...fe kin auto correct!

Certainly never seen a toddler in a club!

over a year ago

Who says we haven't?"

Are you a white fem and white male couple???

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"Because their husbands enjoy watching them? Because they find black guys attractive? Because they believe the stereotypes? Because they feel like it?

Just because?"

For some women it is about their husband and its about the whole taboo thing. For some they prefer the culture and the way some black guys treat women (matriarchal culture means women are viewed in a different way). But, black men are not just one homogeneous mass, and if you want to see them as that, in my opinion, that is racist, as it would be if you view any race or group as if they are all the same.

over a year ago

....drop your dummy?

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Who says we haven't?

Are you a white fem and white male couple???"

I am part of a mixed race couple and between us we have five mixed race children. There isn't actually this black white divide in our household. I know that is difficult for some people to get their head around, but its a fact of life and normal life for lots of people here in London.

over a year ago

....drop your dummy?"

Truth hurts

over a year ago

Who says we haven't?

I am part of a mixed race couple and between us we have five mixed race children. There isn't actually this black white divide in our household. I know that is difficult for some people to get their head around, but its a fact of life and normal life for lots of people here in London. "

So my question wasnt aimed at you

over a year ago

Fuck! do we have to marry everyone we may be attracted to these days?

I'd never be out of a wedding dress in that case

over a year ago

....drop your dummy?

Truth hurts "

It's a very childish thing to say mate.

over a year ago

"Because their husbands enjoy watching them? Because they find black guys attractive? Because they believe the stereotypes? Because they feel like it?

Just because?

For some women it is about their husband and its about the whole taboo thing. For some they prefer the culture and the way some black guys treat women (matriarchal culture means women are viewed in a different way). But, black men are not just one homogeneous mass, and if you want to see them as that, in my opinion, that is racist, as it would be if you view any race or group as if they are all the same."

I was just giving possible answers to the question. They aren't my views.

over a year ago

I'd never be out of a wedding dress in that case "

over a year ago

....drop your dummy?

Truth hurts

It's a very childish thing to say mate. "

Not really.

over a year ago

a love a wedding dress, will you marry me

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Who says we haven't?

I am part of a mixed race couple and between us we have five mixed race children. There isn't actually this black white divide in our household. I know that is difficult for some people to get their head around, but its a fact of life and normal life for lots of people here in London.

So my question wasnt aimed at you "

Wasn't it? The original question was, why do women only play with black guys? The other question was, why didn't you married one, if you like them so much? So I answered your question .... I did marry one, because I loved him. I am currently in a long term relationship with another one ((since my marriage broke up, years ago) or can I not answer the question because I am one of the women who practises what I preach and has a real life with a real life black man?

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Just because?

For some women it is about their husband and its about the whole taboo thing. For some they prefer the culture and the way some black guys treat women (matriarchal culture means women are viewed in a different way). But, black men are not just one homogeneous mass, and if you want to see them as that, in my opinion, that is racist, as it would be if you view any race or group as if they are all the same.

I was just giving possible answers to the question. They aren't my views. "

I was doing the same, but apparently mine are not acceptable to certain men here .... not possible for a white woman to take a black man seriously?

over a year ago

I'd never be out of a wedding dress in that case a love a wedding dress, will you marry me "

Of course

over a year ago

Just because?

I was just giving possible answers to the question. They aren't my views. "

To late "rascist"! Lol

The last 2 dicks i sucked were black to! So taking the forum's point of view over the last 12 hours, we know i need to marry a black man because you "Scarlet" must give shit blow jobs.... For fuck sake.

over a year ago

Just because?

I was doing the same, but apparently mine are not acceptable to certain men here .... not possible for a white woman to take a black man seriously? "

That's because you don't fit in with his argument...

over a year ago

Who says we haven't?

Wasn't it? The original question was, why do women only play with black guys? The other question was, why didn't you married one, if you like them so much? So I answered your question .... I did marry one, because I loved him. I am currently in a long term relationship with another one ((since my marriage broke up, years ago) or can I not answer the question because I am one of the women who practises what I preach and has a real life with a real life black man? "

No the question was from a white couple who the guy likes hes mrs to fuck black guys....hence why did she not fuck them before. Unless its a taboo to them which i find racist

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Just because?

To late "rascist"! Lol

The last 2 dicks i sucked were black to! So taking the forum's point of view over the last 12 hours, we know i need to marry a black man because you "Scarlet" must give shit blow jobs.... For fuck sake. "

I know scarlet doesn't see black men as a homogeneous mass, but I think certain people here do. Indeed referring to 'black men' as a lumped together group which is the tone of the many of the posts has a danger of being like this.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Who says we haven't?

Wasn't it? The original question was, why do women only play with black guys? The other question was, why didn't you married one, if you like them so much? So I answered your question .... I did marry one, because I loved him. I am currently in a long term relationship with another one ((since my marriage broke up, years ago) or can I not answer the question because I am one of the women who practises what I preach and has a real life with a real life black man?

No the question was from a white couple who the guy likes hes mrs to fuck black guys....hence why did she not fuck them before. Unless its a taboo to them which i find racist "

The question said, 'why do women only play with black guys?' ..... does it matter who asked it? If a couple asks it, are couples only allowed to answer, and only white couples at that? Had Donald Trump taken over the forums now?

over a year ago

Just because?

To late "rascist"! Lol

The last 2 dicks i sucked were black to! So taking the forum's point of view over the last 12 hours, we know i need to marry a black man because you "Scarlet" must give shit blow jobs.... For fuck sake. "

over a year ago

I'd never be out of a wedding dress in that case a love a wedding dress, will you marry me

Of course "

2 wedding dresses on order

over a year ago

Just because?

I was doing the same, but apparently mine are not acceptable to certain men here .... not possible for a white woman to take a black man seriously? "

I hate the term bbc. Im white. But i find it offensive when ppl treat them like some freak show. surely theres ppl like yourself on here that are not just intrested in a guy just because he as a black cock? Why think my input is racist

over a year ago

I will only fuck 6ft blonds, size 8 with MACK OFF great tits! There just doesn't seem to be any here...

I am objectifying them..i hold my hand up...I'm a blondist! Save me from myself!!

over a year ago

Who says we haven't?

No the question was from a white couple who the guy likes hes mrs to fuck black guys....hence why did she not fuck them before. Unless its a taboo to them which i find racist

The question said, 'why do women only play with black guys?' ..... does it matter who asked it? If a couple asks it, are couples only allowed to answer, and only white couples at that? Had Donald Trump taken over the forums now?"

Christ you really do have a chip on your shoulder. My reply was to white married couples. Sorry i didnt say that

over a year ago

Who says we haven't?

No the question was from a white couple who the guy likes hes mrs to fuck black guys....hence why did she not fuck them before. Unless its a taboo to them which i find racist "

How do you know she didn't? She may well have had relationships with black guys for all we know and just so happened to fall in love and marry a white guy. Maybe skin colour wasn't a consideration when choosing a life partner? Marrying someone just because of their skin colour would be more racist in my opinion.

By *nfamyMan
over a year ago

Goole

Who says we haven't?

I am part of a mixed race couple and between us we have five mixed race children. There isn't actually this black white divide in our household. I know that is difficult for some people to get their head around, but its a fact of life and normal life for lots of people here in London. "

The World we live in

over a year ago

"I will only fuck 6ft blonds, size 8 with MACK OFF great tits! There just doesn't seem to be any here...

I am objectifying them..i hold my hand up...I'm a blondist! Save me from myself!!

"

i am 6 ft nearly 7 ft in heels lol and 8 inch

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I hate the term bbc. Im white. But i find it offensive when ppl treat them like some freak show. surely theres ppl like yourself on here that are not just intrested in a guy just because he as a black cock? Why think my input is racist "

Judging from the amount of black guys on here with usernames including 'BBC', 'Chocolatecock', and other similar sentiments, I suspect that the majority of black guys on here are fine being fetishised.

My least favourite thing on here is people getting offended on behalf of others when its not required. If you're not black, then why are you crusading on their behalf? I am sure Fabio will be along in just a sec anyway.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Who says we haven't?

The question said, 'why do women only play with black guys?' ..... does it matter who asked it? If a couple asks it, are couples only allowed to answer, and only white couples at that? Had Donald Trump taken over the forums now?

Christ you really do have a chip on your shoulder. My reply was to white married couples. Sorry i didnt say that "

Well, I don't like being told that I cannot read or answer a question. Its not a chip, its a hash brown.

over a year ago

"I don't find black men attractive so I don't like BBC not everyone does "

^^ this

over a year ago

I'll leave you all to your "reasoned debate".....

over a year ago

"

Well, I don't like being told that I cannot read or answer a question. Its not a chip, its a hash brown."

Stop talking about food....I'm on diet and I'm hungry

over a year ago

"I hate the term bbc. Im white. But i find it offensive when ppl treat them like some freak show. surely theres ppl like yourself on here that are not just intrested in a guy just because he as a black cock? Why think my input is racist

Judging from the amount of black guys on here with usernames including 'BBC', 'Chocolatecock', and other similar sentiments, I suspect that the majority of black guys on here are fine being fetishised.

My least favourite thing on here is people getting offended on behalf of others when its not required. If you're not black, then why are you crusading on their behalf? I am sure Fabio will be along in just a sec anyway."

Because its a public forum

Im glad im so much more then a cock.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"I hate the term bbc. Im white. But i find it offensive when ppl treat them like some freak show. surely theres ppl like yourself on here that are not just intrested in a guy just because he as a black cock? Why think my input is racist

My least favourite thing on here is people getting offended on behalf of others when its not required. If you're not black, then why are you crusading on their behalf? I am sure Fabio will be along in just a sec anyway."

I am not black, but I am attached to a black guy and have mixed race children. I have no problems crusading on behalf of my children and sometimes alongside my partner. I do belief I have the right, as a mum, to do this for my children. I am not sure I am entirely equipped to do it though, as I have only experienced part of what they have experienced in this country and in the USA and that is by virtue of standing along side them. I think you will find that throughout history, people of all skin colours have stood up against what they feel is unjust. Its not just the prerogative of the 'victims'...

over a year ago

Who says we haven't?

Christ you really do have a chip on your shoulder. My reply was to white married couples. Sorry i didnt say that

Well, I don't like being told that I cannot read or answer a question. Its not a chip, its a hash brown."

Next post above applys the same to me

over a year ago

My least favourite thing on here is people getting offended on behalf of others when its not required. If you're not black, then why are you crusading on their behalf? I am sure Fabio will be along in just a sec anyway.

I am not black, but I am attached to a black guy and have mixed race children. I have no problems crusading on behalf of my children and sometimes alongside my partner. I do belief I have the right, as a mum, to do this for my children. I am not sure I am entirely equipped to do it though, as I have only experienced part of what they have experienced in this country and in the USA and that is by virtue of standing along side them. I think you will find that throughout history, people of all skin colours have stood up against what they feel is unjust. Its not just the prerogative of the 'victims'..."

But its not ok for a white guy to

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Just because?

I was doing the same, but apparently mine are not acceptable to certain men here .... not possible for a white woman to take a black man seriously?

I hate the term bbc. Im white. But i find it offensive when ppl treat them like some freak show. surely theres ppl like yourself on here that are not just intrested in a guy just because he as a black cock? Why think my input is racist "

You are correct and I think the 'BBC lovers' do indeed fall into two board camps, those who love black men, wherever they are from, depending on the man and have relationships as well as swing with them and those who see it as a taboo disgusting thing or at the very least some novelty. I think some women start in one camp and fluctuate and others who don't see skin colour as a big issue at all. My life experienced led me to mix with black men and the black community it general ....

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I am not black, but I am attached to a black guy and have mixed race children. I have no problems crusading on behalf of my children and sometimes alongside my partner. I do belief I have the right, as a mum, to do this for my children. I am not sure I am entirely equipped to do it though, as I have only experienced part of what they have experienced in this country and in the USA and that is by virtue of standing along side them. I think you will find that throughout history, people of all skin colours have stood up against what they feel is unjust. Its not just the prerogative of the 'victims'...

But its not ok for a white guy to "

I was thinking in particular of the struggles in the USA the 1960s. It wasnt me who said white men cant, or implied that you have to be black to have an opinion on this, it was another poster.

over a year ago

They have the best documentaries

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"They have the best documentaries "

The documentary on the black panthers on BBC4 was totally amazing and a real eye opener. Talk about agents of social change ....

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I am not black, but I am attached to a black guy and have mixed race children. I have no problems crusading on behalf of my children and sometimes alongside my partner. I do belief I have the right, as a mum, to do this for my children. I am not sure I am entirely equipped to do it though, as I have only experienced part of what they have experienced in this country and in the USA and that is by virtue of standing along side them. I think you will find that throughout history, people of all skin colours have stood up against what they feel is unjust. Its not just the prerogative of the 'victims'..."

When it comes to slavery reparations, Jim Crow laws, racism, prejudice, bigotry and so on I would agree. When it comes to something most black guys don't have a problem with, I tend to think that people are over-reacting.

At no point does the OP state that they believe black men are anything 'less', just that the woman involved has a particular fetish. I do too, and try to fulfil it whenever I can. At no point do I look down on or discriminate against a black man for his colour. I just like them.

By *usthere4uMan
over a year ago

North East

"I love to watch my wife playing with black guys . My question is why do women only play with black guys ?

I don't ...

And not all women do...

There are plenty of white men with big cocks who know how to use them as opposed to black men perpetuating the myth that BBC is the best thing since sex was invented "

over a year ago

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

When it comes to slavery reparations, Jim Crow laws, racism, prejudice, bigotry and so on I would agree. When it comes to something most black guys don't have a problem with, I tend to think that people are over-reacting.

At no point does the OP state that they believe black men are anything 'less', just that the woman involved has a particular fetish. I do too, and try to fulfil it whenever I can. At no point do I look down on or discriminate against a black man for his colour. I just like them."

Yes, the OP was to a certain extent innocent, but it was jumped on, not by any black men .... it seems that some white men are very touchy about the subject of black men. Its an interesting phenomenon, as are lots of things to do with race ...

over a year ago

But its not ok for a white guy to

I was thinking in particular of the struggles in the USA the 1960s. It wasnt me who said white men cant, or implied that you have to be black to have an opinion on this, it was another poster."

over a year ago

here we go again, a small number that like /love nothing better than to rip apart a Op and his post and assume and add stuff in negative way thats not even in post...

DO YOU GET OFF SEXUALLY BY DOING THIS

By *amagustaMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Women like black guys, because they have bigger cocks.

over a year ago

A beauty such as yourself, I'd rather you not be in any dress... Ever

By *hrobinhoodMan
over a year ago

arnold, Nottingham

"Not every black man is a BBC and I'm not falling for "suck it it really tastes like chocolate" again"

Makes a change from tastes like chicken lol

By *hrobinhoodMan
over a year ago

arnold, Nottingham

"I love to watch my wife playing with black guys . My question is why do women only play with black guys ?

I don't ...

And not all women do...

There are plenty of white men with big cocks who know how to use them as opposed to black men perpetuating the myth that BBC is the best thing since sex was invented "

Yes I agree lol

over a year ago

A beauty such as yourself, I'd rather you not be in any dress... Ever "

id like you in stockings

over a year ago

Where are the girls after BBC?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/03/16 13:20:21]

over a year ago

over a year ago

A beauty such as yourself, I'd rather you not be in any dress... Ever "

Thanks But it's frowned upon in sainsburys

over a year ago

Perhaps it's because they already fuck a white man and fancy something different?

I think it harps back to colonial rule and the wife taking advantage of the servants

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/03/16 13:42:47]

over a year ago

"Where are the girls after BBC?"
They live in london lol

over a year ago

"Women like black guys, because they have bigger cocks. "

All women and all black guys?

Carry on imagining.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

if i am not in a thread... or commented on a thread.... then isn't it bad form to bring up my name for the sake of the various "digs" that occur.....

petty..... just petty...

i'm out... i've had enough of this shit.... argue it out between yourselves!!!!!

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

if i am not in a thread... or commented on a thread.... then isn't it bad form to bring up my name for the sake of the various "digs" that occur.....

petty..... just petty...

i'm out... i've had enough of this shit.... argue it out between yourselves!!!!! "

There is a healthy discussion, not an argument and I am pleased to see that you dont like your name being taken in vein in this way. Surely everyone is entitled to have an opinion and it makes for open discussion. I for one would not wait for anyone to give me permission to say my piece or presume than any one person would be a representative of a certain group or claim to speak for them. I know you've never done this .... and its interesting that you have developed this persona.

over a year ago

"They have the best documentaries "
haven't watched normal tv in years the bbc is so over rated! Bt sport is the way forward

over a year ago

"Where are the girls after BBC?They live in london lol"
what a lovely place that is

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Some people like BBC, there are BBC on here, I just think its really cool that on a site like this people can find and live out their fantasies

By *adyA01Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

I am in a relationship and live with my man who happens to be black. I have been attracted to black men since I was a young teenage girl. I couldn't have told you back then what the attraction was. I was simply attracted. However I met and married a white man and we had 2 amazing kids. When we broke up, I met my now other half through this site. I love the colour contrast myself but that is not the reason I am with him. I love him it is that simple, he looks after me, he supports me emotionally he is amazing with my kids and yes like any man he has his faults and so do I, but when you love someone you work things out. Love is my reason for being with a man who happens to be black

over a year ago

I hope this subject doesn't turn into a race war.

I honestly dislike the term BBC...

Well endowed male goes down well.

As I haven't seen anyone say BWC , BAC , BTC... etc etc

Just have fun and enjoy life

over a year ago

My only experience of black guys are from here... I've never had a relationship with one.....

By *r jblMan
over a year ago

from parts unknown

"Not every black man is a BBC and I'm not falling for "suck it it really tastes like chocolate" again"

Really? lol

over a year ago

"Where are the girls after BBC?They live in london lol what a lovely place that is "
Yes it is lol

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

As much as I respect the freedom of choice and preference

A lot of hardcore racist do hide under the

banner of preference and choice. That won't surprise me.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

" My question is why do women only play with black guys ? "

Right...so every woman only plays with black guys. My memo must have been deleted on error!

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"Why ITV ? "

It stands for I've a Tiny Vagina.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Some people like BBC, there are BBC on here, I just think its really cool that on a site like this people can find and live out their fantasies "

Some people over think things. Personally I'm here to fulfil my fantasy and my fantasy is white, submissive men.

It would therefore be hypocritical of me to be offended if a white woman wanted to meet a black guy. I don't like the term bbc or bbw for that matter but on a site like this you need "ready reckoners" to "identify" yourself.

Every fat woman identifying herself a bbw doesn't see herself as beautiful and every black man doesn't see himself as big.

However, whether it puts you off or not, if you see bbw/bbc you instantly know whether it's for you or not.

over a year ago

harlot

over a year ago

"Why ITV ?

It stands for I've a Tiny Vagina."

do you tight is good

over a year ago

I do genuinely believe that the vast majority of women, although a decent amount won't admit it due to deep routed issues or just preference etc do actually find black gentleman attractive. Whether it's due to contrast, physical build and the all important myth.

And we must find it cool that in a world of political correctness, fab allows us all to express our preferences and not be vilified for it

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

Women don't only play with black guys.

By *lk GuyMan
over a year ago

sheffield

This is some crazy statement

Women don't only want black guys and if you was on here long enough or asked some of us ud realise it's not true.and for bbc that's a joke my white friends got some decent size and some of my black friend only average

It's a myths that black guys hung.. I've been on here a while and getting a meet not so simple for a single guy black or white

Ask your missus why she wants only black guys coz that's where the answer to your question lies

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

....drop your dummy?

Truth hurts

It's a very childish thing to say mate.

Not really. "

No really, it is, dummy needs collecting from outside of pram

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Plenty of women don't want black guys, some like my own wife have zero preference for skin colour.

If your wife wants black guys then she would be the perfect person to ask.

From a guys point of view for me it's a visual thing. Some one completely different to me visually.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

petty..... just petty...

i'm out... i've had enough of this shit.... argue it out between yourselves!!!!! "

Exactly _abio, this is also 1 reason many people say there are cliques within the forums, when people namedrop, leave others alone, if they want to comment they will.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

In answer to the op, quite simply, we are atracted to those that atract us.

over a year ago

Since over 3 years ago I started swinging I started to meet black guys, I found bmfc and other interracial parties,I changed my name to adores blackmen to attract blackmen,because I simply wanted to meet them as a preference.now adores blackmen has been deleted as been in a relationship with a black guy for four months now.

now I'm kinda retired swinger lol as have what I didn't expect my very own blackman

Moral of story meeting blackmen is not always just for fun,there is a real person behind that skin colour we adore

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I don't only play with Black men. I play with some White men and some Black men. And I do not play with BWC, VWE, BBC. I only want to meet guys who are average sized down there, but tall

over a year ago

"

And we must find it cool that in a world of political correctness, fab allows us all to express our preferences and not be vilified for it

"

Really have you never seen the comments vilifying people who are not interested in playing with other races?

over a year ago

I would luv to watch a black guy pleasing my wife, although my wife is curious to try she's very nervous. She thinks all black men are hung lol

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"My question is why do women only play with black guys ? "

Who says they do?

over a year ago

"I would luv to watch a black guy pleasing my wife, although my wife is curious to try she's very nervous. She thinks all black men are hung lol"

Talk about sheltered existence. Al humans are different, and we are all the same biological species, so regardless of the skin colour there will be variations.

over a year ago

"Since over 3 years ago I started swinging I started to meet black guys, I found bmfc and other interracial parties,I changed my name to adores blackmen to attract blackmen,because I simply wanted to meet them as a preference.now adores blackmen has been deleted as been in a relationship with a black guy for four months now.

now I'm kinda retired swinger lol as have what I didn't expect my very own blackman

Moral of story meeting blackmen is not always just for fun,there is a real person behind that skin colour we adore "

Congratulations!

over a year ago

Apart from the fact that you are generalising from your own experience, which isn't true for everyone, of greater interest is how much passion this topic generates.

We all have preferences and the stereotype of the 'bbc' isn't true. We must all deep down accept this, so why so much negative energy?

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

petty..... just petty...

i'm out... i've had enough of this shit.... argue it out between yourselves!!!!!

Exactly _abio, this is also 1 reason many people say there are cliques within the forums, when people namedrop, leave others alone, if they want to comment they will."

over a year ago

Who gives a fuck ppl make it an issue... I love men full stop black white purple green that's after I've beaten them and made them sick...

But more white ppl make it an issue my skirting around the fact we are all the same. Not all black men have massive cocks and not all white man have small cocks... and tbf I couldnt handle a 10inc BBC I hate the fact I have to pay my TV licence when I don't watch telly

By *requent_FerryersCouple
over a year ago

Hull

I don't ...

And not all women do...

It is the myth and the arrogance of those guys who revel in the myth itself that put me off.

We were at a party last year and the one black guy got into the hot tub and we girls noted that he had the smallest dick we had seen on an adult male. Bless him! He took the comment "Ah! That is what BBC means... Black Button Cock?" well.

over a year ago

"

Really have you never seen the comments vilifying people who are not interested in playing with other races? "

That's wrong!!! But we like what we like

over a year ago

"Makes a change from the plethora of threads on why some women/couples put "no blacks or Asians"

Which shows just how wrong the OPs sweeping statement is.....it is all about individual preferences/tastes. There is no "one size fits all" and all BCs are certainly not BBCs.... I've seen some toddlers in clubs...as I have with white."

I met a black guy in a club last year

Big, tall, well built....was literally rubbing my hands together with anticipation....he gets it out and I swear....no word of a lie...it was as thick and long when hard as my middle finger.

Sorely disappointed

Not all black cocks are big black cocks

over a year ago

Is it coz ITVs crap ????

over a year ago

I'm appalled at some of the comments made on here about men's penises.

over a year ago

Variety is the spice of life .......... Mix it up a bit, it would be boring if we all decided on a colour we preferred and stuck to it!! Besides rainbows are always beautiful and they come in all different colours, shapes and sizes

over a year ago

"I'm appalled at some of the comments made on here about men's penises. "
I'm just appalled

By *exymatcplMan
over a year ago

doncaster

over a year ago

Hey if you can find what you want then hooray. Be it big small black white or other.

over a year ago

Because its a public forum

Im glad im so much more then a cock. "

I been looking at this thread and although I think this man is borderline I agree strongly with his sentiments. Too many man on here love the term bbc and more time it's only an average sized ting. I don't like the objectification of a skin colour and the simplistic big cock association. That being said dimensionally I am close to perfection

By *urvy hotwife 4 Black MenCouple
over a year ago

Basildon

If single guys I prefer black to have me if a couple I like white or black weird I guess

over a year ago

"Since over 3 years ago I started swinging I started to meet black guys, I found bmfc and other interracial parties,I changed my name to adores blackmen to attract blackmen,because I simply wanted to meet them as a preference.now adores blackmen has been deleted as been in a relationship with a black guy for four months now.

Moral of story meeting blackmen is not always just for fun,there is a real person behind that skin colour we adore "

That and he's hung like a horse lol

over a year ago

over a year ago

Why is it mainly "plus size" white women with "bbc"??

By *ophie199Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

I love playing with both BBC and naughty white guys but there's just something incredibly horny about playing with a BBC in front of my hubby and he loves it. I had the best of both in front of him Friday night!

over a year ago

Even though I'm white, my cock is dark brown? I think Russell Brand described his dad's as 'Burnt Praline' on the Dulux colour chart.

I think mine is 'Dark Oak'!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Why is it mainly "plus size" white women with "bbc"?? "

Oi!

over a year ago

I am attracted to who I am attracted to wether they are black,white,thin,large..I don't specifically look for a 'type'.

I've never had an experience with a black man but would like to because I like the contrast

And if he's well endowed even better!

By *requent_FerryersCouple
over a year ago

Hull

Yes, we noticed that too.

over a year ago

"I am attracted to who I am attracted to wether they are black,white,thin,large..I don't specifically look for a 'type'.

I've never had an experience with a black man but would like to because I like the contrast

And if he's well endowed even better!"

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Same for me.

over a year ago

Why not? If they like each other, why shouldn't they act on it?

over a year ago

Just because?"

just like I like black girls and white yellow green I'm not fussy to be honest lol

By *ewantfun14Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

can all white guys please leave the site, according to the OP you are wasting your time unless you are looking for a man

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

"Why is it mainly "plus size" white women with "bbc"??

Yes, we noticed that too. "

A cultural thing, they like curves I think.

Get a fair amount of attention from black guys and not much from Asian men (south East Asian) as they like slim and petite.

That's just my opinion though, what do I know

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

"can all white guys please leave the site, according to the OP you are wasting your time unless you are looking for a man "

White men don't go!

I'm Asian and I adore you... well... most of you lol

over a year ago

Get a fair amount of attention from black guys and not much from Asian men (south East Asian) as they like slim and petite.

That's just my opinion though, what do I know "

I don't think it's a cultural thing because I haven't seen many nice bbw black females on here asking for bbc? But hey what do I know

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

That's just my opinion though, what do I know I don't think it's a cultural thing because I haven't seen many nice bbw black females on here asking for bbc? But hey what do I know "

For the black men they adore a curvier figure and colour contrast.

For the white women with the curvier figure they like the colour contrast and the idea of a "BBC".

Maybe?

Post new Message to Thread