[Removed by poster at 13/03/16 00:03:18]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its an ok app

over a year ago

Nope. I tried it but my brain kind of switched off and i swiped everyone as not interested in them by accident.

I need better concentration for apps like that.

You'd probably be able to find people though, an 3nder is for 3sums but there's like 750 people interested in me on there and they're all in London so prettu much useless imo.

By *otblondewife hornyMr OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambuslang

"Nope. I tried it but my brain kind of switched off and i swiped everyone as not interested in them by accident.

You'd probably be able to find people though, an 3nder is for 3sums but there's like 750 people interested in me on there and they're all in London so prettu much useless imo."

Will have a wee look at that. Thanks

over a year ago

"Nope. I tried it but my brain kind of switched off and i swiped everyone as not interested in them by accident.

You'd probably be able to find people though, an 3nder is for 3sums but there's like 750 people interested in me on there and they're all in London so prettu much useless imo.

Will have a wee look at that. Thanks

"

No worries. Hope you have more success than i did.

over a year ago

Filthier on tinder than here lol

over a year ago

"Filthier on tinder than here lol "

over a year ago

Cambuslang

[Removed by poster at 13/03/16 00:15:40]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/03/16 00:29:32]

over a year ago

Tinder for me is as useless as this site for me.

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

You'd probably be able to find people though, an 3nder is for 3sums but there's like 750 people interested in me on there and they're all in London so prettu much useless imo."

I used it once... I kept getting contacted by fellas in other countries... Couldn't tell a fooking word they were saying haha

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

I joined tinder recently, after a friend recommended it.

She had a lot of success.

It's supposed to be about physical attraction, but too many people are looking for something more.

Ladies say they want honesty, but you honestly say you are only looking for a one night stand...

No luck on there yet.

over a year ago

One profile on a hook up site is more than enough to cope with

over a year ago

I hate Tinder... I've been on it for 3 years and though Im not on it everyday (thankfully) I've only ever had one match and that didn't even lead to a conversation. Probably hit the like button on my profile by accident .

It's worked fantastically well for some folk but it's done nothing for me

By *idsAndyMan
over a year ago

Worcestershire

Is it anonymous?

I always thought it was linked into your Facebook?

over a year ago

I used it once... I kept getting contacted by fellas in other countries... Couldn't tell a fooking word they were saying haha"

haha that's how okcupid was for me years ago, nothing but foreign guys.

wouldn't mind but i was in a relationship and only signed up to play games and do those fun questionnaires.

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Is Tinder the one linked to facebook one way or another ?

over a year ago

I've had same luck on there as here lol

over a year ago

It is linked to Facebook yeah but you could easily just make a new Facebook for it if you were that way inclined.

I think it's funny how Tinder varies from place to place, it's very much a dating and not a hookup app in my circle.

over a year ago

I haven't use it but I hear blendr is good for hook ups and singles looking for threesomes.

Otherwise, I would be more than happy to oblige

over a year ago

Is 3nder still actually available? I heard about it a while ago but have never been able to find it in the app store

over a year ago

Is 3nder still actually available? I heard about it a while ago but have never been able to find it in the app store"

Just had a look and i found it using search, it was last updated Nov 13th last year.

I'm using iPhone and their store.

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

"It is linked to Facebook yeah but you could easily just make a new Facebook for it if you were that way inclined. "

Ahh thought it rang a bell

over a year ago

"It is linked to Facebook yeah but you could easily just make a new Facebook for it if you were that way inclined.

I think it's funny how Tinder varies from place to place, it's very much a dating and not a hookup app in my circle."

Same in my circle it's used as a dating app. Not a hook up one.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Used it for dating and had some great dates the only place I use for "hook ups" is fab.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"It is linked to Facebook yeah but you could easily just make a new Facebook for it if you were that way inclined.

I think it's funny how Tinder varies from place to place, it's very much a dating and not a hookup app in my circle.

Same in my circle it's used as a dating app. Not a hook up one. "

And in mine in fact in my profile I say not looking for sex.

By *ongleggedfemaleWoman
over a year ago

Bucks

"Anyone use it for picking up singles? "

Had some great meets from it. And you get to see proper pics of the guys on there.

By *irty130Couple
over a year ago

Bristol Area

Just watching a docu on 4seven about Tinder! One single guy, age 42, claiming to his mates that he slept with 9 women in 1 week, and had a photo album of over 90 women who has sent him pics.

Seems to work pretty well for NSA then!

over a year ago

"Anyone use it for picking up singles? "

I did use it but found it to be crap, loads of matches and then I messaged my matches got nothing back so gave up, my belief is its meant for quick hookups.

over a year ago

No, I found it to be like a desert lol.

over a year ago

I also found the more I used it the less matches you get and half the time it would just sit there looking for people nearby, pretty awful really, preferred POF tbh, has anyone tried Badoo?

over a year ago

"I also found the more I used it the less matches you get and half the time it would just sit there looking for people nearby, pretty awful really, preferred POF tbh, has anyone tried Badoo?"

badoo is some spam site i'm sure. i keep getting messages from it saying guys want to chat in my area.

plus my cousins mates are on it and that shows up so now my cousin probably knows i'm on there. this is because i linked mine to facebook.

and my ex liked my profile.

over a year ago

"I also found the more I used it the less matches you get and half the time it would just sit there looking for people nearby, pretty awful really, preferred POF tbh, has anyone tried Badoo?

badoo is some spam site i'm sure. i keep getting messages from it saying guys want to chat in my area.

plus my cousins mates are on it and that shows up so now my cousin probably knows i'm on there. this is because i linked mine to facebook.

and my ex liked my profile. "

Sorry to hear that, hate the way Tinder is linked to Facebook loads of my ex's friends kept appearing so they were instant no no's, shame really some of them were gorgeous and single.

over a year ago

I use it. Had lunch with a match today as it happens.

It used to be a hook-up app, but now it's just like POF without the profile details.

It's ok I suppose.

over a year ago

"I also found the more I used it the less matches you get and half the time it would just sit there looking for people nearby, pretty awful really, preferred POF tbh, has anyone tried Badoo?

and my ex liked my profile.

Sorry to hear that, hate the way Tinder is linked to Facebook loads of my ex's friends kept appearing so they were instant no no's, shame really some of them were gorgeous and single."

i'm not too bothered really about this stuff, i wasn't aware of it that's all. but i'm not using that app any more.

over a year ago

someone who ignored my message on here met me when we matched on tinder!

over a year ago

"someone who ignored my message on here met me when we matched on tinder!"

That's very amusing but also par for the course on here, maybe they should Tinderise Fab so you can only message people if you match

over a year ago

"someone who ignored my message on here met me when we matched on tinder!"

See that to me is just shallow. I get guys on pof won't meet me yet same guys on here would. Seriously get a life it's all social networking does a site name matter in anyway?

over a year ago

"someone who ignored my message on here met me when we matched on tinder!

See that to me is just shallow. I get guys on pof won't meet me yet same guys on here would. Seriously get a life it's all social networking does a site name matter in anyway? "

Sorry Bea x

over a year ago

Has anyone ever tried Pure?

over a year ago

"I hate Tinder... I've been on it for 3 years and though Im not on it everyday (thankfully) I've only ever had one match and that didn't even lead to a conversation. Probably hit the like button on my profile by accident .

It's worked fantastically well for some folk but it's done nothing for me

"

Doesn't really work for me either.

over a year ago

"Has anyone ever tried Pure?"

What's Pure?

over a year ago

I'm on it but never met anyone. Did have one girl on there where I thought things were going somewhere but then she added me on Facebook and I found out she was a lot larger than her pics on Tinder showed. Call me a shallow prick but women are happy to bat me away non stop so why can't I? The worst thing they did was take away moments. That was the only thing that kept me on it

over a year ago

I met my ex on tinder....

By *smithyukMan
over a year ago

Staffs

I'm on tinder and badoo, I go to them when I get bored on here and at least you get a reply on them, tinders alright, ive got loads of matches but then the matches don't speak and I can't be arsed chat to them either, especially when their profile says about meeting Mr right/my Prince charming/my soul mate, but I have got a couple of meets from there where we both new what was on the cards , same for badoo, just find the ones that are 'up for it'

Although saying all this you'll find you see most of the same people on tinder and badoo as you do on here and every other site, we're all one big circle

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Loathe it, recently deleted it. Plenty of matches, no chat.

Badoo (full of men who use txt spk) and Happn (full of pouting girls who all look the same), just as bad.

over a year ago

"Loathe it, recently deleted it. Plenty of matches, no chat.

Badoo (full of men who use txt spk) and Happn (full of pouting girls who all look the same), just as bad.

"

Same as me loads of matches and no messages returned.

over a year ago

Guys are just as bad for not returning girls messages on it btw if it's any consolation!

over a year ago

is this the one attached to fuckbook -

over a year ago

okcupid is shit now, just went on to play those quiz things and i can't find them.

over a year ago

"Has anyone ever tried Pure?

What's Pure?"

Pure is on of these direct hookup apps where you upload one pic and the app finds others who are interested in hooking up with you, once their pic is shown you either say yes or no. If yes then you can start a chat and arrange to meet.

Tbh, it's not all that, not meny users on there and the ones found are miles away from your current position.

over a year ago

We are thinking of using it for singles as we are finding it harder and harder on here lately lots of ppl just alot of let downs and no shows and a freind suggested this as they find it alot easier and ppl are more upfront on there where as ppl on here seem to feel the need to hide there true selfs

over a year ago

Debbie has been on it before, hoping to find a nice single guy but the blokes on were awful once matched, had a good laugh at their messages but no chance lol

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I was sat on the metro the other day,there was a really good looking girl sat in front of me,she was on tinder,she took a photo of a bloke on the other side of the tram then looked on tinder?,don't know what she did with it?.

over a year ago

Cambuslang

"I was sat on the metro the other day,there was a really good looking girl sat in front of me,she was on tinder,she took a photo of a bloke on the other side of the tram then looked on tinder?,don't know what she did with it?. "

Dunno. You can't send pics on it

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"okcupid is shit now, just went on to play those quiz things and i can't find them. "

Got ghosted on there by someone I was supposed to meet for coffee today. Maybe I will give Tinder another go

over a year ago

"okcupid is shit now, just went on to play those quiz things and i can't find them.

Got ghosted on there by someone I was supposed to meet for coffee today. Maybe I will give Tinder another go "

he might have done the 'i'm in there and don't need to make any more effort' thing a lot of guys do?

but yeah i wouldn't turn up for a guy like that either.

Post new Message to Thread