Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Taking it slow vs jumping straight in

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Afternoon,

Not looking for advice but curious to see how others started on this journey. As anyone reading our profile would see, slowly slowly on our journey is our preferred way. Each experience discussed as to how far which is never much more than the last. Plus not much experience yet.

There are fantasies we have that we have no intention of pursuing at this point or maybe ever.

Yet we look at pictures, posts, status, verifications and there are lots of people well in the full swing of things. If this was us progressing at the rate we are it would take us forever.

So did some of you jump straight in, some savour the slowness?

Did any of you start slowly then end up picking up the pace or are these type more prone to staying as same room, soft swap? What about jumping straight in, did you go too far too soon and start pulling back?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

After many weeks of discussions we jumped straight in and have slowed down since.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"After many weeks of discussions we jumped straight in and have slowed down since."

Exactly the same here

over a year ago

Joined met within a couple of weeks, first club within a month never looked back

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

I stupidly threw myself in and got burnt pretty quickly.

Now enjoying things with a level head

over a year ago

We have also attended clubs but limited our interactions to purely social and playing alone. Not that's how we always see ourselves but even that's been very exciting and made us look forward to our next adventure.

By *rnMrs2017Couple
over a year ago

County Durham

We talked about it a bit, then a work colleague told us about this place and offered to go to a club with us.

We jumped into going to a club quickly, but just stayed with playing just us. Next time we got a little more daring. Next time we may go a bit further.

Baby steps works for me, I like to feel comfortable before I do anything. We're young, we'll get there eventually!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"After many weeks of discussions we jumped straight in and have slowed down since."

This 100%

over a year ago

Me well taking things very very very slowly

over a year ago

Jumped straight in have been naughtier ever since

over a year ago

"Afternoon,

Not looking for advice but curious to see how others started on this journey. As anyone reading our profile would see, slowly slowly on our journey is our preferred way. Each experience discussed as to how far which is never much more than the last. Plus not much experience yet.

There are fantasies we have that we have no intention of pursuing at this point or maybe ever.

Yet we look at pictures, posts, status, verifications and there are lots of people well in the full swing of things. If this was us progressing at the rate we are it would take us forever.

Did any of you start slowly then end up picking up the pace or are these type more prone to staying as same room, soft swap? What about jumping straight in, did you go too far too soon and start pulling back?"

We jumped straight in .

On holiday we brought it up and the day we got home we went out to a local dogging spot that night . Had an absolute blast , and 5 years later there's not much we haven't experienced !

Life is about living , and embracing each and every opportunity that comes our way . Why talk and think your way out of having fun , whatever that may be ?

When our time comes to leave this world , the only regrets we will have will be about things we did , not for those we didn't .

over a year ago

"Afternoon,

Did any of you start slowly then end up picking up the pace or are these type more prone to staying as same room, soft swap? What about jumping straight in, did you go too far too soon and start pulling back?

We jumped straight in .

On holiday we brought it up and the day we got home we went out to a local dogging spot that night . Had an absolute blast , and 5 years later there's not much we haven't experienced !

Life is about living , and embracing each and every opportunity that comes our way . Why talk and think your way out of having fun , whatever that may be ?

When our time comes to leave this world , the only regrets we will have will be about things we did , not for those we didn't .

"

I can understand that point of view and take it for some things. The thing is although nervous the first couple of times I personally am not unsure of our next steps like I was but feel like I'm savouring it. Not even so much what we get up to but the closeness it's bringing as we plot and plan our personal little naughty secret visits.

I think if I knew my ultimate aim was x, y or z then perhaps I would be more inclined to plan to get there. But no aims, just gently pushing our boundaries.

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

I'm single so I had no one to hold my hand but I found a tgirl that I lusted over, chatted for a few months on here, met and I haven't looked back. She's now my lover and my best friend and we play together and with others quite often.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I know I'm single so it's different but it took me a year to build up the courage to go to a club, and that first night I didn't play.

Take things at a pace you feel comfortable otherwise you might put yourself off. But don't overthink things or you will start making excuses all the time like I did for that year wish it hadn't taken me that long now!

over a year ago

Jumped in a long time ago and had some great times and a few awful experiences. Then a break altogether and now a very slow restart. Perhaps as I have got older I am less confident, while other people's profiles seem very confident.

over a year ago

Jumped too quickly with a v experienced couple... Should've started slower

By *andAukCouple
over a year ago

leeds

We have been very slow starters like yourselves . Attended a few parties and socials . Had some soft play in front of a group at a party but nothing harder . We have now decided to up things and are on the verge of arranging a mmf. We have just decided that life is too short and we're not getting any younger , we have also seen some old school friends pass away over the last couple of years and this has made us think about life in a very different way.

over a year ago

We jumped in very quickly and for one of us, it worked very well.

The problem was that the other was finding it very difficult to go at it like that and today has seen us talking a great deal about it all.

It's ended in creating a new single profile for me, and keeping our couples profile but approaching it much slower for the sake of both of us.

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

[Removed by poster at 13/03/16 16:27:55]

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

We didn't swap our first swinging trip, a club visit. On our next few visits we soft-swung until we agreed it was time to swap and fuck. That was 4some, all together in a small playroom. On that very same night we did our first separate room full swap too, when both of us went off with other partners. Glad we took it easy, so Rose didn't feel pressurised to jump right in.

By *oojCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

"Jumped straight in have been naughtier ever since "

Us as well!!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

We started slowly, some club visits, some house parties etc. We just didn’t really see anyone we liked, or when we did, we were too shy to approach them.

After a few months of this we got a message from a couple, ended up meeting them for a drink that night, then back to ours for full swap fun.

We haven’t looked back since

By *oandjohnCouple
over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

We seemed to have jumped straight in the deep end at first .... Had a great time.. Also had a few bad experiences and some breaks away from the scene..

Post new Message to Thread