Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hard to find a meet....!

Jump to newest

By *inkyandsweet OP   Couple
over a year ago

SW London

The Mrs is wanting to meet a fit man who can accom but for a site with so many men there is not a lot of men coming forward....!

Is it us or is this site becoming a wast of time?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

Finding a meet is easy....

The hard part is getting them to turn up!

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"The Mrs is wanting to meet a fit man who can accom but for a site with so many men there is not a lot of men coming forward....!

Is it us or is this site becoming a wast of time? "

The only fit man I know who can accommodate is my OH, but then I am there too .... and he doesn't accommodate anyone else but me. To be serious though, OP, and its not only you, when I look at the meet today section, it is full of people wanting someone to accommodate, why? What I mean is, why should one person accommodate if the other party doesn't? Single men have family commitments or want to value their privacy and keep cabs separate too, just like couples or single fems do. Why not go to a hotel or accommodate yourself, for the right person? Or, like me, she could 'settle' for the fit man who can accommodate her every night ...

over a year ago

SW London

We would meet in a hotel but would not book it as the man might not turn up and that's a waste of money!! We would split the cost... As for accom we can't because of kids!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its only hard if you make it hard

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Yes it's hard finding a reliable meet on here, but when you do it's worth the effort.

One question - have you made an effort and gone searching for guys looking for couples? Or are you waiting for them to find you?

over a year ago

"The Mrs is wanting to meet a fit man who can accom but for a site with so many men there is not a lot of men coming forward....!

54 meets? You seem to be doing alright.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"We would meet in a hotel but would not book it as the man might not turn up and that's a waste of money!! We would split the cost... As for accom we can't because of kids!"

When I met men on my own, they would book and we would split the cost. A lot of the men on here may be single dads or looking after elderly parents, its not just couples who have kids. I really wonder why anyone would want random strangers who wanted sex to come into their home. I would never want that, even or maybe especially if I lived alone.

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

"its only hard if you make it hard"

I'd make it hard!

over a year ago

We had fun with two fit single guys we met on this site last night so it can be done, you just have to scrape away the not so genuine guys who chat, wank then fall asleep!! Perseverance is the key

Good luck guys! xx

over a year ago

"its only hard if you make it hard"

oo-er missus!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Why don't you accommodate then?

My bete noire: people expecting others to do what they won't, then moaning about it!

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Why don't you accommodate then?

My bete noire: people expecting others to do what they won't, then moaning about it! "

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

There are also many single men who can't accom because they have their kids at the weekend.

Maybe they don't want random strangers in their home, I know I don't.

Maybe give a club a go, that way you aren't stuck with a hotel bill if there is a no show and there are normally plenty of guys to choose from at a club, one may catch her eye.

over a year ago

SW London

Yes it's hard finding a reliable meet on here, but when you do it's worth the effort.

One question - have you made an effort and gone searching for guys looking for couples? Or are you waiting for them to find you?

We are sending messages out as well!

over a year ago

SW London

The Mrs is wanting to meet a fit man who can accom but for a site with so many men there is not a lot of men coming forward....!

54 meets? You seem to be doing alright.

most at clubs want something else tonight]

over a year ago

There used to be some gorgeous guys in London, not seen them about for ages though. I guess they gave up on the site or went quiet

You tried looking in the cam rooms on here?

over a year ago

I book a hotel

Post new Message to Thread