Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Are you happy with your job?

Jump to newest

By *aeBabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

I love where I work. I like the team and I like my patients, I feel like I'm part of something meaningful. It's stressful at times, but I believe it's all for a good cause.

What about you? Do you have good job satisfaction?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yea love my job , self employed which has its draw backs but I feel very lucky I enjoy my work.

And thankfully it pays the mortgage and my never ending urge to shop till I drop

over a year ago

I'm a lift engineer. It has it's ups and downs

By *imited 3EditionCouple
over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

i would say yes i do which is lucky considering how much of a workaholic i am..

over a year ago

I hate my Job! I work nights it's very depressing and very repetitive, we operate like robots lol. On the plus were all being made redundant in a few weeks yayy

over a year ago

"I'm a lift engineer. It has it's ups and downs"

haha..good one!

over a year ago

"I hate my Job! I work nights it's very depressing and very repetitive, we operate like robots lol. On the plus were all being made redundant in a few weeks yayy "

well there is a story with a happy ending! hope something far better awaits you

over a year ago

Working as a doctor is hard work but rewarding????

over a year ago

My job is shit. Everyone's job in our team is shit. But that shit brings us together, the people are brilliant. So I do love where I work.

over a year ago

Yes I enjoy the money the flexible hours and perks. Might not be the most popular job in today's economy but suits me fine.

over a year ago

I just got made redundant so I'm currently tearing my hair out with boredom.

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

I like my current job but I could put a bullet between the eyes of some of the people that work there....

Hence, I'm off to pastures new in 2 weeks.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

My job has it's moments. There are days I go home emotionally drained, especially when dealing with parents who have lost a child and telling them no one was at fault when they think otherwise.

I'm counting the days until I retire in October.

over a year ago

There is only one thing worse than a job you hate.

Having no job at all

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Love mine good pay and flexible hours to suit a single mum of 3 all ages 3 and under

By *ngandnickCouple
over a year ago

Haverhill

Me--Ang--- love my job, but not so much yesterday when I had to go in and sort a problem out and then didn't get home until 1.

Nick has a great job, technically only works 6 months of the year as gets lots of rest days off

over a year ago

I changed where I work recently and I love it,Im back in the land of regular hours,I have a social life again and I feel spoilt rotten

over a year ago

The last year hasn't been great, didn't like my assistant and it's rough working everyday with someone that you can't really stand to be around. He left a bit over a month ago and my new assistant is great, smart and funny....but I got a call from my old company with a very good job offer so I'm moving on to greener pastures!

over a year ago

I'm very fortunate do be doing my job, so I'm very happy indeed

over a year ago

Job hunting at the moment so don't have a paid job sadly!

But my job as mum? Bloody love it! Best job in the world! Pay and holidays are shit though!

over a year ago

"Love mine good pay and flexible hours to suit a single mum of 3 all ages 3 and under "

Wow! Super mum!! Go you!!

over a year ago

"I hate my Job! I work nights it's very depressing and very repetitive, we operate like robots lol. On the plus were all being made redundant in a few weeks yayy "
Careful what you wish for....if you were that disilusioned and other jobs were freely available no one stands in your way to leave

over a year ago

Yes very x

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Don,t work

over a year ago

I enjoy the work I do but I don't enjoy the environment I work in

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

I enjoy my job. It's pretty varied with different challenge every day but most importantly, the co pant are very, very good to employees and that makes all the difference.

They have a policy of almost exclusively promoting from within which has served me very well and we have interview technique which has the tag line "recruit the attitude, train the skills". Works too.

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

We used to Enjoy our Job very much in the pub trade but people attitudes altered so very much for the worse in the last few year,s was glad to retire from it

over a year ago

I am retired now, but I loved the clients in my last job as a home carer. Don't miss the office-nitwits, though. They didn't have a clue.

over a year ago

If i was paid minimum wage i'd love it, but i easily manage by cutting expenses elsewhere and don't do much that feels like work. It's also pretty physical and my body is packing in now so meh, looking for an easier job.

over a year ago

"I love where I work. I like the team and I like my patients, I feel like I'm part of something meaningful. It's stressful at times, but I believe it's all for a good cause.

What about you? Do you have good job satisfaction? "

I'm a carpenter love my job love creating things working today on the coast beautiful sunny day xx

over a year ago

I'm happy I'm able to work! My bosses are amazing in regards to my son and I love that they are flexible with times(his nursery is 3afternoons, 2mornings)

over a year ago

"I hate my Job! I work nights it's very depressing and very repetitive, we operate like robots lol. On the plus were all being made redundant in a few weeks yayy Careful what you wish for....if you were that disilusioned and other jobs were freely available no one stands in your way to leave

"

we are all getting a nice redundancy pay out and there's other jobs out there, so I'm very happy I'm going for my first day job in 4/5 years, gonna live like a day walker again

over a year ago

"I hate my Job! I work nights it's very depressing and very repetitive, we operate like robots lol. On the plus were all being made redundant in a few weeks yayy

well there is a story with a happy ending! hope something far better awaits you "

thanks

By *amagustaMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I'm design engineer working in a office with women...i like my job especially when female employees come to office in sexy dresses and when they bend over to lift something from floor

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Female drag queen, DJ and just returned to being a Dominatrix.

I'll never be rich or famous but frickin love my job!

over a year ago

I wouldn't swap my job for a bag of haribos

over a year ago

I love my job, it's varied, interesting, challenging and I get to see and be part of some amazing things. I get continual professional development and I will end up with either an MSc or MBA. It pays the bills and enables us to live comfortably, though we are not as well off as most people think.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Not recently, my dept. is being reduced to 2 people. I am not sure what is going to happen, so not much love for the place.

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I'm self employed and my boss is a twat, but it s not all bad, being a surveyor - I get to look at cracks and damp patches a lot

over a year ago

i love my job

i like being out and about and not confined to one building, and i love the feeling of self worth at the end of each day, knowing you've made a positive diffeeent to somebodies life is a nice feeling

By *aughty tradie 51Man
over a year ago

Chatham

Shite over run by management tossers quoting health and safety all day long and still expecting a fast job

over a year ago

yes love my job been self employed for 30 + years now , love being out in the country side round the horses

over a year ago

Self employed love it, worked for some right tossers, but they just helped me onto the path I'm on now

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I love what I do

over a year ago

love my job,hate the shit pay and crap hours...unfortunately, the longer serving staff are now being ousted by our boss in favour of even worse paid employees, so need to move on before it gets any worse..

over a year ago

I love my job I make a lot of money and love going to work, they do say if you find a job you love you'll never work a day in your life.

over a year ago

I'm another whose self employed. Wouldn't ever go back to being employed despite all the extra hassle. I do one off jobs and also have regular customers. If I dislike a customer I have the option not to work for them again.

So despise only having two weeks unpaid holiday, finding work, keeping accounts and all that goes with it, I do enjoy work.

over a year ago

Self employed love it, worked for some right tossers, but they just helped me onto the path I'm on now

over a year ago

I start my new job Monday. I'll let you know next week

over a year ago

Don't mind my job but not what you call satisfying. Am in the process of trying to change it and will hopefully get a job that pays ok but that I really enjoy doing. If I don't try I will never know!

Hubby has a job that pays well but he hates it so jacked it in to earn less money but be happier!

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Its a job, its not exactly doing what I want to do but I am working on that. Ultimately it pays the bills and allows us to have plenty of fun

By *ayd2pinkTV/TS
over a year ago

TENTERDEN

Loved all my Jobs, wonder where I ever found the time.

over a year ago

I spent 13 years in IT support, and hated the last 5 years of it, but stuck it out to pay the mortgage and provide for the kids. Then she decided to split and relieve me of the mortgage in the process.

Then I was given the chance to become a science technician, and I've spent the last 2 years loving it. Good team, good fun, lots of chances to blow things up and probably one of the most varied jobs going. I'm senior tech too, so if I do blow something up, I'm allowed to bollock myself.

plus I'm term time only, so I get to spend school holidays with my little people. What's not to like?

By *ancscleanguyMan
over a year ago

Preston

Yes it's ok.

Could do with a bit more work so if anyone needs an electrician please give me a shout.

over a year ago

No

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I absolutely love what I do. Having someone come in, say, with a bad neck or shoulder and leaving feeling much better and thanking me after treatment just makes my day!

By *ssexcokMan
over a year ago

southend

nope so bored i feel numb alday just switch off till its over

over a year ago

My jobs great. Self employed meet loads of different people and I get to shove my rods up their flue's! ??

over a year ago

Yes i adore it

over a year ago

No. I like a lot of the people, but it's poorly managed and crippled by piss-poor organisation and bureaucracy.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I love my job, its totally under rated and people in general have no idea of all that it involves, but I don't care because although its amazingly stressful and the hours are outrageously long, I get a chance to give back and make a difference every single day. My work colleagues are passionate and whilst I may not agree with all of them or even like them, I have the utmost respect for everything that they do and the commitment they make.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

I am a dresser at the playboy club. Got my hands full all the time.

over a year ago

Yup! I love my job, been doing the same stuff for almost 17 years, and enjoy every day

By *iverpoolad2000Man
over a year ago

liverpool

"I love where I work. I like the team and I like my patients, I feel like I'm part of something meaningful. It's stressful at times, but I believe it's all for a good cause.

off the subject I know sorry but your pics of super hot I must say ??

By *iverpoolad2000Man
over a year ago

liverpool

I love my job get paid to train everyday and keep fit nothing better in my eyes

over a year ago

I'm a complaints service manager so don't really love the job but I do love the ability to make people go from Pissed off to happy and I have the most amazing boss and work team so it balances out...oh and never working weekends is a bonus

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

It has its moments but mostly I loathe it and didn't imagine i'd ever end up where I am. Also combine that with being a mum and I'm too tired to have many meets..cue the violins

over a year ago

I'm knackered as well. We should have a slumber party...

over a year ago

My job is more for convenience rather than something i love. It pays fairly well, it fits in around the family and is extremely flexible when i need it...plus i get to work from home half the week. The work itself is dull but it isn't stressful. So for those reasons I'm content with my job.

over a year ago

I am a carpenter and love being creative love a sexy arse to

over a year ago

I love most of the people I work with.. we're like family really.. one or two seem to spoil it though. My customers are lovely.

It's hard to find jobs in a rural area and have been looking for years now for something new.

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I'm knackered as well. We should have a slumber party... "

That would work lol

over a year ago

love it but pay is rubbish and its a thankless task most of the time - but im needed and care and i do it well

over a year ago

I love it. I'm finally being paid to be a student. :D

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I used to love my job... Now I'm left with something that has minimal supervision, pays a better part time wage than most full time jobs but which I'm utterly bored of.

Someone make me an offer!

over a year ago

"I used to love my job... Now I'm left with something that has minimal supervision, pays a better part time wage than most full time jobs but which I'm utterly bored of.

Someone make me an offer!"

I need a cleaner

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I used to love my job... Now I'm left with something that has minimal supervision, pays a better part time wage than most full time jobs but which I'm utterly bored of.

I need a cleaner "

*sighs*

Something interesting please

over a year ago

Love my job, interviewing new candidates this week for the first time ever it's nice to be on the trigger side of the gun for once and watching people squirm for a change.

over a year ago

I need a cleaner

*sighs*

Something interesting please "

I need a hitman

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I need a cleaner

*sighs*

I need a hitman "

*That* sounds interesting!

What's the pension scheme like?

over a year ago

I need a cleaner

*sighs*

I need a hitman

*That* sounds interesting!

What's the pension scheme like?"

eh,,tbh there isn't one .

its a very dangerous job

By *nfamyMan
over a year ago

Goole

Love my job, even if the pay is crap.

Love to work for myself though afraid of taking the leap, so many variables

And I'm a chicken

By *usthere4uMan
over a year ago

North East

3 letters.. NHS... What do you think?......... Yeah... I thought so...

over a year ago

I have two jobs ... Monday-Friday I'm a desk girl doing data processing. The work is pretty tedious and repetitive but the place itself is ok and there are some lovely people there. Being increasingly close to 50 I've pretty much given up on any of my ideal careers now ... I'm happy just to have a steady income from a job I don't hate : )

I'm also a sound engineer and musician which I love to bits ... it doesn't pay the rent but it's a great way to spend evenings and it's a bit of extra pocket money

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

Love my job. The firm are great, loads of benefits and nice little extras. Lots of opportunity to progress and they pay more than the market average. I also have a fantastic boss. This is recent though, my two previous places were shockers.

I am very lucky

(Mrs)

over a year ago

i hate getting up for work everyday,

however my job is great, only work 8to5 mon to fri no wknds,

my boss is great and as a mechanical engineer/welder, I have a workshop at my disposal to do my own private work.

so although hate having to work I couldnt hope for a better job

By *aeBabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

What about you? Do you have good job satisfaction? off the subject I know sorry but your pics of super hot I must say ??"

Haha! Thanks

By *aeBabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

I actually use to work in the NHS doing the overseas nurses course to get my PIN, but due to a stupid OCH doctor that said I couldn't work on the wards because of "infection control issues" I had to leave and was told that "nursing wasn't for me"... I went into a depressive state and didn't know what to do with my life career-wise and took up my current job in the private sector to hold me over till I knew what I want. All was a blessing in disguise I think, now the NMC have changed the way in which you register with them (you take a test now similar to the US NCLEX), and my employers are very supportive of me to attain this. I feel like a valued team member and that's always great to have in the work I'm currently doing.

over a year ago

I love my job. Sadly it's in an unusual and dying industry. Given time I'll have to move into another arena. But for now yes I'm a happy bunny

over a year ago

I have 2 jobs, one I love and one I.....like. The customers are fab but it's getting rather tiresome working only at night which makes finding time to play a little difficult

Her x

over a year ago

Love my job, complete freedom as long as I bring the works.. I sell to the housebuilder community so it's awesome at mo

over a year ago

I love my job even though the government continually change my conditions and treat us with contempt.

By *a petite madameWoman
over a year ago

London / Essex

"There is only one thing worse than a job you hate.

Having no job at all "

By *n080971Man
over a year ago

Tower Bridge

Love it. Started my own little business three and a half years ago any haven't looked back. And of course when we're not too busy in the office it's easy to go missing for a few hours so daytime can also be playtime

Post new Message to Thread