Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Home towns

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When we go through the chatrooms we always have a look in the Scottish room , Always hoping to chat to someone from our home town in fife ,

Always think it would be fun to find someone we knew to start a new kind of relationship with ,

of course after letting them know who we were of course not stalking ???? xxx.

Any others ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh I agree with you. The idea of finding someone on here who you know I find a great turn on. Be it someone you are already friends, someone you see regularly while our and about but don't talk to, a work colleague or even a neighbour, the idea that they enjoy the same sort of adult fun is great.

As you say not stalking and not intruding on their privacy or outing them but just knowing what each other gets up to and chatting is a great turn on.

over a year ago

Yes and making yourself known to them also xx

over a year ago

My first proper girlfriend is on here. We were both 17 but it ended after I pinched her moped one night without asking. I took it back but she wasn't in. Next night she knocked on my front door , kitchen knife in hand threatening too kill me. Complete nutjob.

No I haven't contacted her !

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Yes and making yourself known to them also xx "

Oh yes I found one couple I know and I did politely and discreetly say hello. It is great fun knowing who they are and chatting to them.

over a year ago

Oh yes agreed

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/03/16 09:24:04]

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

God no, I'd be mortified

However I have occasionally had people I know vaguely message me and also one guy I went to school with. Obviously they have no idea who I am though

over a year ago

Ive had someone from my home town message me.... decided best to delete it as he was rather young and knowing my luck he'd be one of my old school friends son

plus I go back weekly and I don't think my mum would appreciate it if I bumped into him in the village when I was with her

over a year ago

"Ive had someone from my home town message me.... decided best to delete it as he was rather young and knowing my luck he'd be one of my old school friends son

plus I go back weekly and I don't think my mum would appreciate it if I bumped into him in the village when I was with her "

I can undestand that. Discretion is key. I would never want to out anyone or put them in a awkward situation, rather just enjoy the fun side of it all.

over a year ago

Exactly Nylon it is about having that shared secret together xx not disrupting some one else's lifestyle xxx

over a year ago

"Ive had someone from my home town message me.... decided best to delete it as he was rather young and knowing my luck he'd be one of my old school friends son

plus I go back weekly and I don't think my mum would appreciate it if I bumped into him in the village when I was with her

I can undestand that. Discretion is key. I would never want to out anyone or put them in a awkward situation, rather just enjoy the fun side of it all."

I just had images of what could happen ... and decided to pass even though he was hot !! Sometimes things aren't worth the risk

over a year ago

I can undestand that. Discretion is key. I would never want to out anyone or put them in a awkward situation, rather just enjoy the fun side of it all.

I just had images of what could happen ... and decided to pass even though he was hot !! Sometimes things aren't worth the risk "

Yep I agree. Whatever is comfortable for you is the way to go. If only he knew who you were and maybe he does already know lol

over a year ago

"Exactly Nylon it is about having that shared secret together xx not disrupting some one else's lifestyle xxx "

So do you know anyone then? Or do u suspect anyone you see around or know? Or are you just hopeful?

over a year ago

I had a guy who I used to sit next to in my art class message me, with the where he came from, what his name was the normal stuff and it was all lies. But I never once said I knew him or that he was spinning shit I just said your not my type sorry.

By *uckymooMan
over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

A lady who works with me is on here

Really funny as she is the biggest gossipmonger in the company im sat tight lipped keeping it all in

But i agree it drives me crazy knowing someone close by is all flusty

By *uckymooMan
over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 12/03/16 12:57:33]

over a year ago

"Exactly Nylon it is about having that shared secret together xx not disrupting some one else's lifestyle xxx

So do you know anyone then? Or do u suspect anyone you see around or know? Or are you just hopeful?"

Yes we are aware of some in the town we now live in,

and all enjoy a nod or a smile to each other on an evening out X

over a year ago

"My first proper girlfriend is on here. We were both 17 but it ended after I pinched her moped one night without asking. I took it back but she wasn't in. Next night she knocked on my front door , kitchen knife in hand threatening too kill me. Complete nutjob.

No I haven't contacted her !"

PMSL

over a year ago

"Exactly Nylon it is about having that shared secret together xx not disrupting some one else's lifestyle xxx

So do you know anyone then? Or do u suspect anyone you see around or know? Or are you just hopeful?

Yes we are aware of some in the town we now live in,

and all enjoy a nod or a smile to each other on an evening out X "

Oh and have u seen a little too much of each other?

over a year ago

No we have not played with them all but we have chatted X

over a year ago

"No we have not played with them all but we have chatted X "

Is that chatted in person or online? Have they got naughty photos in here where they can be recognised of you knew them. If so seeing them out and about normally would be much more fun as you would now you have seen them horny and exposed.

over a year ago

We have spoke both online and in person sharing a few drinks xx

By *aughty HimMan
over a year ago

Beds

Love coming home and seeing who is nearby.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I hate the idea.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

" When we go through the chatrooms we always have a look in the Scottish room , Always hoping to chat to someone from our home town in fife ,

Always think it would be fun to find someone we knew to start a new kind of relationship with ,

of course after letting them know who we were of course not stalking ???? xxx.

Any others ?

"

We met a couple from our home town, twice, before we found out by general chit chat that I (Mrs) used to live next door to the male half of the couple when we were kids. Our parents & siblings still talk occasionally to one another.

It's a small world! To be honest if I'd of known or had a clue before hand we wouldn't of met them as lovely as they were.

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

well i dont suffer that problem living in france, and brighton where i originated from and go back to regularly is quite impersonal anyway..

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I still live in my home town. My ex is on here as is my cousin & lots of their friends that I have met in vanilla life at family parties!! I try to look slightly further out

over a year ago

"I still live in my home town. My ex is on here as is my cousin & lots of their friends that I have met in vanilla life at family parties!! I try to look slightly further out "

Haha, sounds like my family a bit

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

i found a lady who lived about 1/4 of a mile away from me. We had a couple meets, but then I found out my mates mum lived next door to her, so I thought best leave it there.. sooo convenient though !!

over a year ago

Oh we find it a massive turn on messaged local on here and other sights.

Best one ever we had a couple very exhibitionist and it stopped there.They would send messages and pics they then would ask us to go into boots where the female half worked either together or solo what ever took their fancy so the wife could serve us, used to wonder if she was on commission .

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

was there any flashing going on ?...I met a lady in a town next to mine, and she worked in a sports shop. I went in there and we chatted. very few security cameras. I got my cock out and she wanked me, while were hidden by a clothes rail. I had my hand down her top at the same time. Another time I met up with her and fucked her in a field, and she filmed me cummin over her for her other half to see....

Post new Message to Thread