Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

vaginal piercing /female mutilation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My partner wants to get her inner pussy lips pierced, but we have been told by tattoo parlours that the only vaginal piercing that is now allowed is the clitoral hood? This seems strange to us , as piercing that close to the clitoris is far more likely to cause problems than a straightforward labia job? Can anyone explain why the law change? Or where we can still get the job done??? ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *piritsonfabCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I think they're all still "allowed" but practitioners are afraid of falling foul of the FGM laws. Which, for a consenting adult, is ludicrous.

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

"I think they're all still "allowed" but practitioners are afraid of falling foul of the FGM laws. Which, for a consenting adult, is ludicrous. "

I think this is the situation, don't think piercing as suggested are illegal...... Yet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yet male genital mutilatipn is still a ok (circumcision)

over a year ago

If she has the pussy lips for it, then I say go for it! It's her pussy at the end of the day. Personally, I would love to get the chance to play with a peirced pussy!

By *limaxinnylonCouple
over a year ago

CHESTER

I have labia piercing and clip hood... You should go to a reputable piercing studio and they will give you Best advice. I researched piercers before I had mine done with it being intimate area

Jayne xx

By *limaxinnylonCouple
over a year ago

CHESTER

Bloody predictive text!!!

Clit hood!!

Jayne xx

over a year ago

I have the hood and a diamond between vagina and bum can't remember what it's called ...my piercer did mention the new,rules but some will still do it xxxx

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"If she has the pussy lips for it, then I say go for it! It's her pussy at the end of the day. Personally, I would love to get the chance to play with a peirced pussy!"

I think the point is she wants to go for it but the piercers are saying it's not allowed.

You may have to travel quite far to find someone. Although it is not actually illegal, fear is rife because of the bad publicity

By *ightboy69Man
over a year ago

Torquay

Piercing laws are bloody rediculous!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well it looks like we've come to the end of this discussion thanks for the input folks, we'll search for someone with the equipment and the knowledge of the law, and if we're successful we'll put pics up.

Thanks again

T and A xxx

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Some guy have to get there penis cut due to medical reasons . It would not b my cup of tea to get done unless u had to . Same with tatooes n piercings it's not for me but hey it's a free world out there what ever floats ur boat.

over a year ago

"I have the hood and a diamond between vagina and bum can't remember what it's called ...my piercer did mention the new,rules but some will still do it xxxx"

It's called your perineum Hun! Xx

over a year ago

I'm getting my septate done soon and it's a friend who's doing mine so all good.

over a year ago

"I'm getting my septate done soon and it's a friend who's doing mine so all good. "

Septate I don't know! What's that please?

Post new Message to Thread