Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

General query!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I would like to keep my profile discreet ,so don't have any intentions to put loads of pics etc. Without many photos and no verifications how many of you would be ready to play with a man like me? If not why? Is it because of the trust or safety issues?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Without enough information and pictures on a profile there just wouldn't be enough to interest me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Without enough information and pictures on a profile there just wouldn't be enough to interest me."

over a year ago

nothing to do with trust for me, i get the feeling you're cheating (apologies if you're not) which would rule you out straight away for me, and even if i was interested there's no pics for me to decide if i definitely want to meet.

and i wouldn't reply to your message at all for those reasons, i don't actually reply to anyone unless interested anyway.

over a year ago

"Without enough information and pictures on a profile there just wouldn't be enough to interest me."

Exactly this. You also started a thread about someone recently who blocked you and it was obvious who it was so I'd question your discretion.

over a year ago

"nothing to do with trust for me, i get the feeling you're cheating (apologies if you're not) which would rule you out straight away for me, and even if i was interested there's no pics for me to decide if i definitely want to meet.

and i wouldn't reply to your message at all for those reasons, i don't actually reply to anyone unless interested anyway.

"

For all the reasons above.

over a year ago

"Without enough information and pictures on a profile there just wouldn't be enough to interest me.

Exactly this. You also started a thread about someone recently who blocked you and it was obvious who it was so I'd question your discretion."

No significance here , I never thought you could pin point someone based on the no of meets, I didnt have any intentions I made it very clear! Ive reported the thread if I realised when it turned unexpectedly so please dont assume things!

over a year ago

Thanks for the other replies

over a year ago

"Without enough information and pictures on a profile there just wouldn't be enough to interest me.

Exactly this. You also started a thread about someone recently who blocked you and it was obvious who it was so I'd question your discretion.

No significance here , I never thought you could pin point someone based on the no of meets, I didnt have any intentions I made it very clear! Ive reported the thread if I realised when it turned unexpectedly so please dont assume things!"

People will assume on here, its human nature. If you want to try and alleviate this then a detailed open profile is the way to go but at the end of the day its your profile, run it as you see fit.

over a year ago

No significance here , I never thought you could pin point someone based on the no of meets, I didnt have any intentions I made it very clear! Ive reported the thread if I realised when it turned unexpectedly so please dont assume things!"

You asked if people would meet you. And if not, why....

This was her reason..

By *hrobinhoodMan
over a year ago

arnold, Nottingham

"Hi I would like to keep my profile discreet ,so don't have any intentions to put loads of pics etc. Without many photos and no verifications how many of you would be ready to play with a man like me? If not why? Is it because of the trust or safety issues?"

Well even if you don't have any meets, we all have to start somewhere. It takes time to build up trust with people even if your male or female.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

The moment I see the following on a man's profile:

Discreet

Cannot accomodate

Daytime 'meets'

I think, cheater. And guess what; I've rarely been wrong

over a year ago

"The moment I see the following on a man's profile:

Discreet

Cannot accomodate

Daytime 'meets'

I think, cheater. And guess what; I've rarely been wrong"

So if I say I can meet anytime , not discreet and can accommodate- means no cheating?

over a year ago

"Hi I would like to keep my profile discreet ,so don't have any intentions to put loads of pics etc. Without many photos and no verifications how many of you would be ready to play with a man like me? If not why? Is it because of the trust or safety issues?

Well even if you don't have any meets, we all have to start somewhere. It takes time to build up trust with people even if your male or female. "

Thanks thats positive!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Hi I would like to keep my profile discreet ,so don't have any intentions to put loads of pics etc. Without many photos and no verifications how many of you would be ready to play with a man like me? If not why? Is it because of the trust or safety issues?"

Do you send pics or show yourself by cam after you start talking or is it a blind date type meet?

over a year ago

Without a detailed profile, we would not respond to any messages, and we never meet until we have seen face pictures. So, it would be a no from us.

Trust? Safety? No - down to simple attraction.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Discreet

Cannot accomodate

Daytime 'meets'

So if I say I can meet anytime , not discreet and can accommodate- means no cheating? "

Lots of women say that but they don't get accused of being married.

I used to think your line of questioning ( other thread ) and the scared to show themselves on pics or cam was a sign that they were married though ( obviously not all men would be and I am not saying you are )

I always imagined they would turn up with a paper bag on their head so we cut the conversation short and say no thanks.

over a year ago

Discreet

Cannot accomodate

Daytime 'meets'

I think, cheater. And guess what; I've rarely been wrong"

And this

over a year ago

I am not the kind of person who will go searching for pics and information from every guy so I would take one look and think no thanks.

Face pics don't have to be in public folder but if there's absoloutely no info or at least a clear body pic then I'm not going to message asking for some. Unfortuneately there's enough men on here that we can all be picky like that! You've really gotta make yourself stand out from the crowd if you want more meets

As per the verification, we don't mind asking over kik for a quick verify, eg, ask you to write our username on paper and hold it up to yourself just so we know we aren't being messed around by anyone

x

over a year ago

Discreet

Cannot accomodate

Daytime 'meets'

So if I say I can meet anytime , not discreet and can accommodate- means no cheating? "

It looks less likely yeah.

Weather it's true or not is another matter. It looks that way so people assume and move on.

There's a lot if guys to choose from on here so first impressions count. Plenty of guys can accomodate and have pics up etc so why would someone go through all the messing about and questioning a person when they can't...They assume and move on.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Discreet

Cannot accomodate

Daytime 'meets'

It will mean that I would then want to know more, if he interested me in the first place

And to interest me in the first place, he will, ofcourse be my type, and then a detailed profile and photographs

Tying to point out what women get away with does not help the guys here. I could set up completely blank profile without a single photograph and I'd still get messages

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Tying to point out what women get away with does not help the guys here. s"

Why not if it is true?

Women and couples ( as when our profile is up and running it says two of the things mentioned ) don't get so many accusations for saying the same thing. Double standards are rife.

At least he now knows what he is up against.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

Tying to point out what women get away with does not help the guys here. s

Why not if it is true?

Women and couples ( as when our profile is up and running it says two of the things mentioned ) don't get so many accusations for saying the same thing. Double standards are rife.

At least he now knows what he is up against."

Saying it still doesn't help him

I say that I cannot accomodate and that probably means that only 5 out of 10 who were interested, write to me. No loss to me as I couldn't even meet 5 men

A man saying the same probably means that the one woman who was interested, is no longer

He asked for the reasons; and I've answered why I wouldn't be interested

over a year ago

you can keep pics in private and send when you feel comfortable to do so, also with site supporters you can delete pics sent in a message at anytime

over a year ago

"you can keep pics in private and send when you feel comfortable to do so, also with site supporters you can delete pics sent in a message at anytime"

True - though if you are paranoid then the delete function is not going to allay your fears, as it is still possible to save the pictures before they become deleted. If anyone is that paranoid, I can't see how they are ever going to meet anyone, unless it is at a masked ball.

over a year ago

Mate try another site there are much better ones for single males.. too many men on here women can very picky because of this lol there's a world full of women! you don't have bend over backwards an jump through hoops to please the few on here for a possible shag

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Why not if it is true?

"

I disagree

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

Why not if it is true?

I disagree"

Do you disagree with that some people may assume that men who cannot accomodate are perhaps married and would therefore not send them a message or reply to their message?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I am not sure where this is going to be honest and obviously from my comment up there , there are people who automatically assume that men who can't accommodate are married yes....less so for women.

Either way, I gave my view to the man who asked, you don't have to agree with it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes it's partly trust and safety but also there are many profiles here with much more information on them in the way of pictures, we would always give them priority.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I am not sure where this is going to be honest and obviously from my comment up there , there are people who automatically assume that men who can't accommodate are married yes....less so for women.

Either way, I gave my view to the man who asked, you don't have to agree with it "

Yes, I agree with that

over a year ago

I would chat. No profile/ no pics/ no verifications doesn't bother me. If the chat was interesting I'd ask for a face pic and go from there.

over a year ago

Wouldn't even entertain you probably would not even reply if you messaged

It takes a lot to get my attention and your profile would not do it

over a year ago

over a year ago

hey your pics look ok you need more profile write up and as long as you send a face pic with your well thought out messages based on target profile you should get interest ,good luck

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

As said above I doubt I'd reply to a message. One photo and a few scant lines aren't enough to pique my interest. Maybe you could write more on your profile if you feel you can only have the one pic? Something that will attract others? At the moment it is difficult to read and there is not much info

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We wouldn't message a bare profile like yours if we were searching.

However, we've replied and chatted/met people with similar profiles like yours. If their first message was good and gave us more to go on and caught our attention.

We wouldn't meet anyone without exchanging face pics.

over a year ago

Thanks all

Post new Message to Thread