By *ackemslut OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sunderland

Who looks at them and smiles

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Who looks at them and smiles"

Giving them makes me smile.....and more often than not..the recipient too!

over a year ago

Ooh me, always get butterflies looking at them afterwards remembering how I got them

By *ickey and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

South of Bath

Love giving them as well as other marks too

Mickey

over a year ago

Me oh and my jelly legs lol x

over a year ago

I bruise very easily I usually look and think wtf!! Then it hits that it was worth it

over a year ago

"Who looks at them and smiles"

By *ackemslut OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sunderland

dont think i ever dont have bruises on tits

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

Love a bit of a red arse from a good spanking..though not bruises as such.

By *ickey and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

South of Bath

"dont think i ever dont have bruises on tits"

I'd like to put some there for you

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Dunno, they have a downside. A bloke held my legs apart from the ankles so tightly while shagging me, I had symmetrical rings on both sides. Had to wear socks for over a week to hide them, which was awful as it was Summer ! It was a great fuck though !

xx

By *idsAndyMan
over a year ago

Worcestershire

"Dunno, they have a downside. A bloke held my legs apart from the ankles so tightly while shagging me, I had symmetrical rings on both sides. Had to wear socks for over a week to hide them, which was awful as it was Summer ! It was a great fuck though !

xx "

You can't have everything in life

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

I don't bruise easily, so when I am bruised I know it has been a rough naughty session.

Still have one bruise left from our holidays, which I got on the last night in the 2x2..... that was 9 days ago hehe..... omg the memories mmmmmmm xxxxx

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

I always feel very guilty as inflicting pain on someone else is kind of hurtful to me.

ALways a relief when the lady says with a smile that it's okay, or more than fine!

By *parkle7Woman
over a year ago

Ahhhh I love bruises......the last of my wingmans bruises n bite marks have just gone off my tits!!! Need more!!!!!!

And as for a sore arse - there is nothing better than a cheeky reminder, when you sit down the next day of the fun the night before - makes work pass quicker for sure

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"I always feel very guilty as inflicting pain on someone else is kind of hurtful to me.

ALways a relief when the lady says with a smile that it's okay, or more than fine!"

The first time when I realised that I had bruised her, felt so bad, and she teased me about it, but thankfully she liked me doing it to her and wanted more, although I do still really worry about hurting her.

over a year ago

"

The first time when I realised that I had bruised her, felt so bad, and she teased me about it, but thankfully she liked me doing it to her and wanted more, although I do still really worry about hurting her. "

By *retend_Shy_GuyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I realise this is an old post but could any of you bruise lovers possibly explain the th I'll to me please. I understand the hindsight, looking at them as memories or trophies but im struggling with the initial inflicting enough to bruise bit.

I am a new Dom and am learning pretty well. I refuse to bruise though. My Little loves bruises though but can't explain to me why.

Cheers for any help at all x

over a year ago

"I realise this is an old post but could any of you bruise lovers possibly explain the th I'll to me please. I understand the hindsight, looking at them as memories or trophies but im struggling with the initial inflicting enough to bruise bit.

I am a new Dom and am learning pretty well. I refuse to bruise though. My Little loves bruises though but can't explain to me why.

Cheers for any help at all x"

None of my bruises have been intentional, but I do bruise quite easily. My bruises are usually on my arms, wrists or legs where I have been held tightly during sex.

For me; the bruises afterwards are just a reminder of the fun had, and if they are pressed, the feeling is associated with the sexual arousal from when I got the bruises.

Ginger

over a year ago

I can get a little rough. I don't intentionally like to leave marks, (although I know teeth are sharp).

But I do t smile, it actually upsets me a little when I see bruises in a woman

over a year ago

Kept seeing the scratches down my chest once and smiled

over a year ago

I love them

over a year ago

depends but yes usually a smile - that with the achy bod as well

over a year ago

Pain can be a turn on if you trust your partner and it's something you both want. My ex could never bring himself to give my bottom even the gentlest of slaps.

I LOVE fairly rough play.

Pain causes adrenaline to flood your system which heightens sensation and causes your mind to focus very sharply.

I find with me, every sense intensifies and I'm very 'in' the moment.

I also get a surge of rage and well... Nothing beats angry fucking lol.

You do need to be very in tune with your partner and your own self to get the best.

If some casual partner hurt me I'd probably kill him.

Bruises are an amazing, sexy reminder of a great session. I've found bruises or handprints the next day and had a massive flood of horniness remembering how I got them. Better than flowers.

By *rench AllianceCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

French has a scar on the top of her foot after an amazing session on an old sofa, her foot was rubbing on a spring when she was on top.

We still laugh about it each summer as foot tans up lol

over a year ago

I've still got a carpet burn on my knee from 10 days ago... Hoping I may come home tomorrow night after an afternoon and evening with my playpartner with some more war wounds! it just simply reminds me of all the fun we had the night before!

By *retend_Shy_GuyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I understand the aftermath of memories and trophies etc, it was the lying patently while someone knowingly lets someone else but then until they bruise.

I have come a fair way these past few days and now I have a better understanding of the power game on both sides and the exhilaration of letting go.

Im converted lmao

over a year ago

I'm not sure about being bruised - but I love the ache the next day after a good fuck

over a year ago

Love a few bruise reminders. Especially on my arse that make you wince when you sit down

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Love a few bruise reminders. Especially on my arse that make you wince when you sit down "

Yep, or as you put your bra on...or the inside of your thighs as you pull your jeans down...

By *ominantMindMan
over a year ago

NW London

I like leaving bruises on my sub, especially bite marks. Sadly Fabs don't allow those pics to be uploaded.

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I like leaving bruises on my sub, especially bite marks. Sadly Fabs don't allow those pics to be uploaded."

Really?! I have a nice striped and strongly welted bum one on here. And clamped nipples. Why won't they allow bite marks and bruises?

over a year ago

"Love a few bruise reminders. Especially on my arse that make you wince when you sit down

Yep, or as you put your bra on...or the inside of your thighs as you pull your jeans down..."

yes indeedy

By *ominantMindMan
over a year ago

NW London

"I like leaving bruises on my sub, especially bite marks. Sadly Fabs don't allow those pics to be uploaded.

Really?! I have a nice striped and strongly welted bum one on here. And clamped nipples. Why won't they allow bite marks and bruises?"

They rejected them saying they didn't meet the guidelines/too extreme.

over a year ago

2 of the Funniest bruises /marks I ended up with are finger tip bruises on my boobs that didn't show up until the next morning and a wee bit of carpet burn on my face! When I saw them after gave me a laugh and a cheeky smile.

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I like leaving bruises on my sub, especially bite marks. Sadly Fabs don't allow those pics to be uploaded.

Really?! I have a nice striped and strongly welted bum one on here. And clamped nipples. Why won't they allow bite marks and bruises?

They rejected them saying they didn't meet the guidelines/too extreme."

That seems. Little unfair, especially if it's what you and your partners are into. There are plenty of hardcore painsluts around that would like to show off their bodies after a good session. Ah well, it is a swingers site rather than a ssc bdsm one, I guess.

By *ominantMindMan
over a year ago

NW London

I guess it's to do with their hosting t&cs.

They've rejected a few including ones that my sub has been able to upload.

They are possibly more strict with single guys profiles which after having a couples profile since 2008 (Poly 3) I can see why as we get so much fake crap sent to us.

Ps. Mailbox

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"Ooh me, always get butterflies looking at them afterwards remembering how I got them "

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Carpet burns on knees = no shorts all summer.

over a year ago

I softly smile when I see them ....

over a year ago

They rejected them saying they didn't meet the guidelines/too extreme."

I have bruise pics and a welted bum pic

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I always feel very guilty as inflicting pain on someone else is kind of hurtful to me.

ALways a relief when the lady says with a smile that it's okay, or more than fine!"

You're a Gentleman.

Post new Message to Thread